kschoiack

Rate my team

12 team, 1/2 pt ppr. 5th pick. 1qb/2rb/2wr/1flex/1te

Give me a letter grade please.

QB- Stafford

RB- Cook, Eckler, Jonathan Taylor (Carson picked one spot in front of me), Mattison, Thompson, Kelley

WR- Chark, Woods, Cooks, Parker, Edwards(Raiders)

TE- Hurst

Great job. 

I think it’s A team. 

Good team!  A- to B+.  *I* might drop Kelly for a QB2.  Didn't Stafford miss time last year?

Please see mine:

4 hours ago, Bills04 said:

*I* might drop Kelly for a QB2.  Didn't Stafford miss time last year?

It's foolish to carry 2 QBs in a 10-12 team league; they're a dime a dozen.

• Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 5:17 PM, AxeElf said:

Normally would completely agree but this year I don't think it can hurt to hold an extra QB/TE just in case games get postponed or players test positive. 

1 minute ago, show me the murray said:

Normally would completely agree but this year I don't think it can hurt to hold an extra QB/TE just in case games get postponed or players test positive. 

Nope, there will still be the same oversupply of QBs, no matter how many good players you dump to hoard them.

On 9/4/2020 at 9:17 AM, AxeElf said:

My league does that. Never understood it. Much rather roster a handcuff for my best RB or a flyer WR. They leave so many decent players on the waiver that if you pay attention to injury reports, gonna hit on a few players a year. A couple of them started rostering 3 QB's to make sure I would get stuck with an awful one when I played them. It totally backfired though because I was still winning with Tyrod Taylor LOL.   

24 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

My league does that. Never understood it. Much rather roster a handcuff for my best RB or a flyer WR. They leave so many decent players on the waiver that if you pay attention to injury reports, gonna hit on a few players a year. A couple of them started rostering 3 QB's to make sure I would get stuck with an awful one when I played them. It totally backfired though because I was still winning with Tyrod Taylor LOL.   

Yeah point taken. To be fair I play in a 14-team league and if even half the league roster a backup it starts to look pretty sketchy on the waiver wire, particularly when you factor in matchups.