Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

DC wants to remove Washington Monument along with all the others

There’s something seriously wrong and unAmerican about wanting to remove ALL our monuments of our former presidents. If these people don’t like them so much then they SERIOUSLY need to leave. This is something that I would actually brandish a firearm and fire upon people trying to vandalize them or tear them down. 

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/09/dc-wants-to-remove-washington-monument-jefferson-memorial-and-others/

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's because they are white 

If the phallic looking Washington Monument was black they would need to make it bigger. 

Mayor Bowwow, who,  like many ultra libs, has never presided over a real city that they made better, yet still thinks she did something.  So she is trying to leave her thumbprint. 

I should buy 50 acres and set up a replica DC complete with the monuments.  Charge admission so people can see America when people were proud of it.

• Like 1

They won't be removed.  But they will have a sign out front providing the Liberal context.  You know - that Washington and Jefferson were racists and owned slaves.  I wonder if the MLK Memorial will have a sign out front contextualizing how much he cheated on his wife?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Just name it the George Washington Carver monument.  

That’s nuts. 

• Haha 1