Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Some places, the cops arent playing with the "peaceful protesters"

Apparently, in Richmond Va, the cops arent neutered yet.  Looks like a bike marshal was trying to block a tow truck that was towing protesters cars and tried to ride off into the sunset.  Unmarked PD unit wasnt having it😂😂😂  

• Thanks 1

Yes! That is what I’m talking about. Just like Cobra Kai teaches you: no mercy. 

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Gawd dam was that takedown of the bicyclist hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed that!

Agreed!  That cop showed some good hustle! 

Hopefully we do not see that local police dept watered down, or worse....Soros might put his antifa terrorists into play there...

• Like 1

By the way folks,, here are your winners who were arrested in that Richmond incident above.  I'd really be proud of my son or daughter hanging out in this group.  From the bandages, I'd say a good shot our boy Benjamine there is the one who wrecked his bicycle.

https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/richmond/watch-live-richmond-deputy-police-chief-to-address-tuesday-nights-clash-between-police-and-protesters-at-city-jail/

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Whitey better watch out, the cops don't have to dance around them. 

Those idiots are way to dumb to figure that out.

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

By the way folks,, here are your winners who were arrested in that Richmond incident above.  I'd really be proud of my son or daughter hanging out in this group.  From the bandages, I'd say a good shot our boy Benjamine there is the one who wrecked his bicycle.

https://www.wric.com/news/local-news/richmond/watch-live-richmond-deputy-police-chief-to-address-tuesday-nights-clash-between-police-and-protesters-at-city-jail/

Eleven white losers (well, one hispanic maybe).  Zero black people.  The analytical side of me is fascinated by this.  It would make an interesting sociological study to investigate why so many white people hate their fellow white people.  Perhaps they feel like losers to the loser power because they don't have systemic racism to blame yet they are still life losers, so they feel the need to lash out against their own people?  :dunno:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

Miranda, Hoffman, Rossan look like the only folks could take care of themselves.  The other are fockimg LARPers that got out of hand.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Eleven white losers (well, one hispanic maybe).  Zero black people.  The analytical side of me is fascinated by this.  It would make an interesting sociological study to investigate why so many white people hate their fellow white people.  Perhaps they feel like losers to the loser power because they don't have systemic racism to blame yet they are still life losers, so they feel the need to lash out against their own people?  :dunno:

Hit it on the head Jerry... nobody ever picked them for their team, nor the prom.  Losers banding together to feel empowered.... seriously.  So many beta's in one place.... trying to be a beta wolfpack.

Look at all the pics... listen to all the effem voices...  its the disenfranchised... franchising.  Look how empowered we are in our violence.  For the first time in our lives we make  people scared instead of being scared.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Hit it on the head Jerry... nobody ever picked them for their team, nor the prom.  Losers banding together to feel empowered.... seriously.  So many beta's in one place.... trying to be a beta wolfpack.

Look at all the pics... listen to all the effem voices...  its the disenfranchised... franchising.  Look how empowered we are in our violence.  For the first time in our lives we make  people scared instead of being scared.

That’s a great analysis right there. Gonna borrow it this weekend. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Miranda, Hoffman, Rossan look like the only folks could take care of themselves.  The other are fockimg LARPers that got out of hand.

That Rachel gal?/dude?/they? sure is a looker.  :wub:

29 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That’s a great analysis right there. Gonna borrow it this weekend. 

Why the fuk are you going to protest?

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, DonS said:

Nice catch. I assumed it was female with the name "Rachel" but I know full well that's unreliable nowadays with leftists who believe gender is a social construct.

16 hours ago, DonS said:

ha..i wondered if Alex used to be Alexa, or was on the way.  The group does have a Manson family vibe.  

9 out of 11 wearing antifa black.

(I had typed 9/11 but, for obvious reasons, didn't like the look of it)

18 hours ago, jerryskids said:

(well, one hispanic maybe). 

That one's south Asian Indian.

On 9/2/2020 at 7:17 PM, Gladiators said:

Gawd dam was that takedown of the bicyclist hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed that!

He should have led with the shoulder and drove him to the ground. 

16 hours ago, Gladiators said:

Why the fuk are you going to protest?

You know where I’m going this weekend. Don’t play dumb.  Be out of there by 6. 

18 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That one's south Asian Indian.

I was talking about Jonathan Miranda, not Aditya Mohan.