Sign in to follow this  
Super Cubs

who was your Mr Irrelevant none kicker or def

Who was the last player you drafted? not a kicker or def

Michael Pittman Jr Wr Colts keeper league and the only rookie on my team.

16 round 12-man, drafting from the 12-hole. Took Brandon Aiyuk and Bryce Love at the last turn.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

Who was the last player you drafted? not a kicker or def

Michael Pittman Jr Wr Colts keeper league and the only rookie on my team.

Wow congrats, I think he’ll be a good one as his carrier moves forward.  

18 minutes ago, Bills04 said:

Devine Ozigbo!!

He was mine last year. I thought Latavius was not going to work out for the Saints just like Adrian Peterson. Next day after the draft Ozigbo was traded to the Jags and buried on their roster...meh. Very rarely do these reaches work out but if they do pretty much an automatic contender. Good luck.

I took Blake Jarwin with my last pick.

Had Hunter Henry as my starting TE, so I took a late flier on Jarwin for depth

5 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

In one league I went Aiyuk and the other I got Breshad Perriman.

Haven’t heard much about him for some time now, I heard he’s been limited based on a injury, do you know? 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

Haven’t heard much about him for some time now, I heard he’s been limited based on a injury, do you know? 

Perriman is still not practicing I think with a sore knee. Just the fact the jets have such few playmakers and with how well he played last year in Tampa, why not roll the dice?

I took Bryce Love as my last pick a week ago in a 14 team league. Maybe it will payoff with AP being released this morning.

1 minute ago, Beer22 said:

I took Bryce Love as my last pick a week ago in a 14 team league. Maybe it will payoff with AP being released this morning.

I think he’s behind Gibson and Barber currently, with Mckissic slated for passing downs. I could be wrong.

1 hour ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Perriman is still not practicing I think with a sore knee. Just the fact the jets have such few playmakers and with how well he played last year in Tampa, why not roll the dice?

I don’t know much about Mims, how do you feel about Mims? 

Haven’t drafted yet but I plan to take Paris Campbell as my last skill player. Short bench only 12 rounds of skills players.

If deeper benches It would probably be Bryan Edwards.

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

About as much as you. Good in college but no clue how he translates to pros. Jury is still out on Darnold so not much to get excited about. I just liked what I saw from Perriman last season in Tampa. He quietly had an amazing finish to the season last year so I’ve kept my eye on him to see where he’d land.

8 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

About as much as you. Good in college but no clue how he translates to pros. Jury is still out on Darnold so not much to get excited about. I just liked what I saw from Perriman last season in Tampa. He quietly had an amazing finish to the season last year so I’ve kept my eye on him to see where he’d land.

I don’t watch the game, so I was wondering what he was like in college. 

So since he’s never played a single nfl, I would agree. 

On 9/4/2020 at 8:44 AM, weepaws said:

Mims has a pretty incredible athletic profile. He also had good production for Baylor, but not off the charts. He is a potential number 1 for the Jets, but i would lean Edwards or Pittman over him

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Mims has a pretty incredible athletic profile. He also had good production for Baylor, but not off the charts. He is a potential number 1 for the Jets, but i would lean Edwards or Pittman over him

Thank you. 

Not very sexy, but Carlos Hyde. 1000 yards and 6 TDs last year means he can get it done. Carson's not exactly the picture of health, and Penny's on the PUP. Not going to be a difference maker, but could be a solid flex starter if Carson gets hurt again.

1 hour ago, Vikings4ever said:

Not very sexy, but Carlos Hyde. 1000 yards and 6 TDs last year means he can get it done. Carson's not exactly the picture of health, and Penny's on the PUP. Not going to be a difference maker, but could be a solid flex starter if Carson gets hurt again.

Agreed 

10 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

Carlos Hyde would have been mine if I didn't already have 5 backs. I needed one more receiver to feel comfortable so mine was Steve Sims Jr. He may be flex worthy in a pinch

My other league with deep rosters Randall Cobb. He's my 6th Wr if I'm starting him my season is most likely doomed. Then again I might catch him on the right week as a bye week covid filler. 

Last draft today...12 man.

Nabbed Darrell Williams in last round. Was surprised that the Helaire owner didn't bother with him.

7 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

My other league with deep rosters Randall Cobb. He's my 6th Wr if I'm starting him my season is most likely doomed. Then again I might catch him on the right week as a bye week covid filler. 

Cobb has extremely low upside imo. I would rather carry a third qb or tight end 

3 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

“Extremely Low?”

You never know they have Fuller and Stills who are both always hurt. Cooks is the same sort of deep threat as the other 2. Cobb could be the main slot guy operating underneath. If he ends up being the main slot guy he could have a very high floor all season for PPR.

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

For a week to week player, yes Cobb doesn't have great upside. However he is a guy who can still have a big game here and there. He fits Houston well.

In PPR he's still going to have at least 4-5 games or so with 5 or more catches, probably 3 to 5+ TDs, at least one of which will be a long play TD.

So while he will still have more games where he only gets a few points, he will have a game or two where he scores big points, and another 3-4 where he gets you a good flex score.

So, I think he's worth a stash on the end of the bench if you need WR depth for a guy you only hope to start a game or two all season

4 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

in this league you have to carry a certain number of players at each position. After you reach a certain point no one really stands out and everyone is a gamble.

Done with all my drafts

RBs I am taking late:

Nyheim Hines

Justin Jackson

Darrynton Evans 

Lynn Bowden Jr

James Robinson

WR late:

Tate keeps dropping

Lazard

James Washington

TE:

Jarwin

Doyle

Howard

Golden Tate fell late, didn't really plan on owning shares, but they have to take some of the heat off Barkley and Jones, right?

28 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

Done with all my drafts

RBs I am taking late:

Nyheim Hines

Justin Jackson

Darrynton Evans 

Lynn Bowden Jr

James Robinson

WR late:

Tate keeps dropping

Lazard

James Washington

TE:

Jarwin

Doyle

Howard

the one guy I would not bother with is Bowden. He was dumped for a loss before the season even started. There are some rumors floating about, and converting to full time running back is not simple

13 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

the one guy I would not bother with is Bowden. He was dumped for a loss before the season even started. There are some rumors floating about, and converting to full time running back is not simple

After 19 rounds it is pretty barren. I've got Mims, Claypool and Stills on speed-dial though

2 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

After 19 rounds it is pretty barren. I've got Mims, Claypool and Stills on speed-dial though

I prefer all 3 of those. 

I often go for a backup RB who would be gold if an injury occurs.

I got Pollard in one league, J Jackson in two others.

In two 2-QB leagues, I took Haskins (who may suck but is still a starter) and Winston (who if the old man get hurts would be awesome).

Robby Anderson WR CAR..... 14th round.

I drafted this wanna-be-gangster three years ago.... dropped mid-season.  Not only is he a douche, he sucks too. I feel like dropping him right now, except nothing better on waivers.  I'll be surprised if he's still on most rosters by week 3.

3 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

Robby Anderson WR CAR..... 14th round.

I drafted this wanna-be-gangster three years ago.... dropped mid-season.  Not only is he a douche, he sucks too. I feel like dropping him right now, except nothing better on waivers.  I'll be surprised if he's still on most rosters by week 3.

Anderson's pretty much off my draft board this year. He's at his best 50 yards downfield. With noodle-arm Teddy at QB? Forget about him.