Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

Honeybee venom as a cancer treatment

I got stung on the scrotum by a bee once. 

They tried this in the 80s with MS.  I remember my dad being stung on purpose by live honeybees. They also tried rattlesnake venom. 

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Are you dumb focks reading the article at all?

I started, but it was talking about breast cancer.  I don't have breasts, so I stopped reading.

Many treatments work in the lab. This is still 15+ years away from a commercial application IF it works.

43 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Many treatments work in the lab. This is still 15+ years away from a commercial application IF it works.

Moot point.  Haven't you heard? Cancer will be cured if Biden wins in November. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

Moot point.  Haven't you heard? Cancer will be cured if Biden wins in November. 

I thought that was put on hold. First he's going to adopt 3 little girls to help him steal the moon. I'm not sure if that's the actual plan or code for something else. 

I always have bees around some rosemary bushes in my back yard, maybe I should go kick the bushes and stand there with my mouth open. :dunno:

seriously tho, interesting stuff. :cheers:

1 hour ago, Gladiators said:

I started, but it was talking about breast cancer.  I don't have breasts, so I stopped reading.

Breast cancer gets so much more funding than any other kind of cancer. If that isn’t the first type of cancer “cured”, then a scientist in a different specialty did something even more extraordinary.