Cdub100

OFFICIAL: Gretchen Whitmer Will Face A RECALL Effort In Michigan

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Ok, I'm going to have to say that I'm not seeing the problem.   Here in NJ, everyone everywhere is wearing masks.  Restaurants, stores, etc.  Everyone.  If you're inside, you must have one.  Period.  It's been like this since March.  It seems like she's finally getting around to doing this... about 7 months later.  Is that the issue?  Restaurants here are now open (inside), at 25% capacity.  I believe their expecting 50% by November or December... not sure though.

14 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Hoping our CA Governor is next. 

https://www.thecentersquare.com/california/more-than-30-lawsuits-have-been-filed-against-newsom-over-covid-19-orders/article_2b8cd156-0a5b-11eb-867c-5f3f7b0ec4ba.html

He went to court last week filing a motion that one of the lawsuits against his abuse of power during CoVid was "moot" or some shite. The Judge ruled against him and the lawsuits will go forward. From what I've read, the motion he filed was the last one he could use to try and stop the case. 

He sent some government employees to Disney world to "see" how they are handling things.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

He sent some government employees to Disney world to "see" how they are handling things.

So he's gotta see how the Republican's are doing it?

Listen to this clip all the way to the end......"If you want to end lockdowns elect Joe Biden."  Focking skank.

19 minutes ago, Strike said:

Listen to this clip all the way to the end......"If you want to end lockdowns elect Joe Biden."  Focking skank.

The michigan response was her response. Wtf is she talking about?

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The michigan response was her response. Wtf is she talking about?

I never liked her and I am more and more convinced that she is not right in the head.  Seriously

50 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I never liked her and I am more and more convinced that she is not right in the head.  Seriously

Well, she's a democrat and studies have shown brain damage people prefer democrat policies. 

I don't wear a mask, but I'm tired of all the mask BS. How would electing Biden who said he would make mask mandatory for at least 3 months going to fix that?

Science says lockdowns are bad. How is electing Biden going to stop democrats who keep locking down states?

I don't go to church but think people should worship freely. Again Biden will lock down the country.

When people say they don't like Trumps response to COVID what they are saying is they didn't like their governor's response. Because Trump supported each state with what they wanted to do. And rightfully so. How you manage COVID in Miami, Fl is totally different than how you manage it in Iron Mountain, Mi

Masks on two year olds at daycare. Any parent letting that happen is a disgrace. 

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't want to start a new thread, but here's Michigan Democrat state representative getting arrested

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/rep-jewell-jones-female-passenger-found-with-pants-down-before-arrest-per-report

"I'm gonna call Gretchen"

Democrats.....

"A paramedic on scene had observed the woman's pants were down and Jones' pants were partially down, according to the report.

The woman was eventually placed in an ambulance after it was determined she was unable to stand on her own, had vomited, and was essentially unresponsive."

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Democrats.....

"A paramedic on scene had observed the woman's pants were down and Jones' pants were partially down, according to the report.

The woman was eventually placed in an ambulance after it was determined she was unable to stand on her own, had vomited, and was essentially unresponsive."

Sounds like rape. #metoo

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sounds like rape. #metoo

Yep. Let's see how this quickly gets shoved under the table. 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Let's see how this quickly gets shoved under the table. 

Clearly it was racist for the white and black cop to arrest the black man

59 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I didn't want to start a new thread, but here's Michigan Democrat state representative getting arrested

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/rep-jewell-jones-female-passenger-found-with-pants-down-before-arrest-per-report

~Stick would never do anything like this.  :nono:

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

In Florida?  Does he know her parent's number? 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Democrats.....

And here we see the mating ritual of Democrats in the jungle.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

And here we see the mating ritual of Democrats in the jungle.  

Once the mating ritual is complete the male of the species abandons the female to raise the offspring on her own.

Just like NY, Michigan gets what it deserves. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just like NY, Michigan gets what it deserves. 

Yeah.  I would assume as with most other state's though the entirety is red minus pockets of blue where all the crime and murders are committed.  Michigan is small towns and country for the most part and overwhelmingly conservative outside of big cities.

I wish we could figure out a system of government where one branch serves the cities and one serves the rest of the country.  This one size fits all is not working.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Democrats.....

That part isn't a "Democrats-only" type thing.  That said, it'll get less coverage because he's a democrat and even less, because he's black.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That part isn't a "Democrats-only" type thing.  That said, it'll get less coverage because he's a democrat and even less, because he's black.

Hey, it's creepy joe's America. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Yeah.  I would assume as with most other state's though the entirety is red minus pockets of blue where all the crime and murders are committed.  Michigan is small towns and country for the most part and overwhelmingly conservative outside of big cities.

I wish we could figure out a system of government where one branch serves the cities and one serves the rest of the country.  This one size fits all is not working.

Yes, the vast majority of the state is red other than the cities, obviously. 

41 minutes ago, fandandy said:

That’s how the Greeks did it. Then they were done in by all that corn holing 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocker-far-men-accused-michigan-182306641.html

I thought, when some of the evidence came out over this thing that something was fishy.  Guess the jury thought so too.

I'm sure it'll be blamed on those damn republicans though

Gotta love the supposed impartial news reporting.  LOL

It's also funny when they talk about "American values" or "Democracy".  It's like they just apply those words/phrases to anything.

19 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/shocker-far-men-accused-michigan-182306641.html

I thought, when some of the evidence came out over this thing that something was fishy.  Guess the jury thought so too.

I'm sure it'll be blamed on those damn republicans though

Sounds as though Yahoo has decided for us what is true and just, instead  of reporting the facts.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Sounds as though Yahoo has decided for us what is true and just, instead  of reporting the facts.

Actually, the source of the article is the Daily Beast.  Shocker!

3 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

4 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

A difference without distinction, all media needs to go back to its roots. 

2 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

So true.  The Daily Beast is now more reliable for news than network TV.  Not just shocking, it's terribly sad. 

2 minutes ago, RLLD said:

A difference without distinction, all media needs to go back to its roots. 

The Yahoo main page is typically a collection of links from other sources, very rarely do I see them as the author of the articles linked.

Huh that’s interesting. I would’ve thought with a charge like that there would’ve been boatloads of incontrovertible evidence, but i haven’t really followed it at all

Another left wing/democrat hoax goes down the tubes. 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Huh that’s interesting. I would’ve thought with a charge like that there would’ve been boatloads of incontrovertible evidence, but i haven’t really followed it at all

There is a boatload of evidence showing the FBI paid informants were the biggest instigators.   

• Like 1