Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

BLM destorys BLM Supporters business

https://vidmax.com/video/198081-blm-protester-has-her-business-destroyed-by-blm-protesters

Why is she so upset? This is what the organization she supports does to the community. They sure as fock aren't sending kids to school or paying anybody's rent. They loot, murder, destroy, and pillage. 

• Haha 3

Seems like they successfully cured her mental illness. We can post this video in the “Has any good come out of the BLM protests” thread.

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

https://vidmax.com/video/198081-blm-protester-has-her-business-destroyed-by-blm-protesters

Why is she so upset? This is what the organization she supports does to the community. They sure as fock aren't sending kids to school or paying anybody's rent. They loot, murder, destroy, and pillage. 

Burn Loot Murder

• Haha 1

Because BLM has almost nothing at all to do with Black lives, at all....it only seeks destruction.....behind the pretense of a name designed to shield it from scrutiny....

1 minute ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Someone should remind her that insurance covers all that no worries?

And...."she didn't build that......"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I want to know why she didn't help destroy.

She was busy doing it to other people's businesses. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Because BLM has almost nothing at all to do with Black lives, at all....it only seeks destruction.....behind the pretense of a name designed to shield it from scrutiny....

genius really. you have professional sports teams advertising a terrorist organization. and corporations caving and donating to the marxist front. actually gotta give them credit.

Scorpion and the frog.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Scorpion and the frog.

Take me in oh tender woman.

54 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

genius really. you have professional sports teams advertising a terrorist organization. and corporations caving and donating to the marxist front. actually gotta give them credit.

And they don't have to spend a dime on stupid sh1t like helping people.

7 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

some funny posts in here

...and ya know....you don't get banned for it either. USA USA USA!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well of course. No one suffers more than their own during these things. They aren’t “getting whitey” they are hurting themselves and getting more of their own killed when people become more reckless around police.

5 hours ago, RLLD said:

The NFL disagrees 

Well, given the fact that 90% of black murders are committed by black people, I don't give them long.

"In the face of a pandemic that has hit Black Americans harder than almost any other group, while the nation continues to confront the toxic legacy of slavery and Jim Crow, two Georgia women have come together to build a community that will be a place free of oppression, “a tight-knit community for our people to just come and breathe.”

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Well, given the fact that 90% of black murders are committed by black people, I don't give them long.

"In the face of a pandemic that has hit Black Americans harder than almost any other group, while the nation continues to confront the toxic legacy of slavery and Jim Crow, two Georgia women have come together to build a community that will be a place free of oppression, “a tight-knit community for our people to just come and breathe.”

Probably be a sweet place to buy a rock and have a gang fight.

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Don't feel bad for her... she'll be out at the next "peaceful" protest doing the same thing to someone else.

I don't. You can't fix stupid. 

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I'd like to take knee on this. Right on the focking neck of whoever wrote that. 

How many people do you think they would get in there, rough estimate? Let’s say a mixture of single family homes and 3 story apartments. 

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

It’s really sad that I’m the least racist nation on the planet that people feel this way. If I could I absolutely would be black in America today. Pick of any job I want and as a bonus a bigger Weiner. 

ask yourself this:  who feels more safe a black guy going into a white bar or a white guy going into a black one?  

2 minutes ago, Boots11234 said:

ask yourself this:  who feels more safe a black guy going into a white bar or a white guy going into a black one?  

Or a black guy going into a black neighborhood?

I don’t have a problem with this, every American with the resources, should be  able to live were and with whom they want.

21 minutes ago, Matterhorn said:

Kind of amazing how this echo chamber is the mirror image of the FBG echo chamber.

Except people with opposing views don’t get banned. So not really , chump.