Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Why is the guy who murdered the Trump supporter giving interviews and not in jail?

A week after the Patriot Prayer assassination in Portland, the killer - Michael Reineohl - is not only still roaming free, but he’s giving interviews. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/man-under-investigation-in-fatal-shooting-after-pro-trump-rally-in-portland-admits-he-fired-shots-in-vice-interview/ar-BB18GSgo

This is why we are focked as a country.  A clear murder - captured on video - is not being prosecuted because it’s Portland and the killer is Antifa.  So yes, people have no choice but to become vigilantes.  No choice.

• Like 1

What a loser. Its a common theme with antifa. People that society has deemed are losers think theyve found a purpose and are heros in some great cause. Read up on this guy. Brings his 11 yr old daughter to riots. Racing his 17 yr old son at 100+ mph. Antifa is just a club for kids that got picked on in high school.

• Like 1

This should be interesting. They will attack the cops now. BLM scum.  

The cops should just eliminate the BLM in one fell swoop. Let people riot for a few months and when it's over there will be no more evil BLM to gave to worry about. Same with antifa.

He may not be black, but i hope the NFL can see it in their hearts to honor Michael Reinoehl by allowing his name on helmets as another victim of law enforcement shootings.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well, this thread took an unexpected twist. :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Answer: because he dead. 😆

The best possible outcome for anyone who identifies as ANTIFA.  Actually, should be the ONLY outcome.

ANTIFA are nothing but Communists looking to take power under the guise of supposedly fighting fascism.  Which, of course, is hilarious given the historical body count of Communism.

20 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Word is the guy was holed up at General Malaise’s house.

Urbanhack is justifying it by calling the victim a white supremacist .  What a class guy he is.

I wanted to see the guy go to prison, where he would see (and feel) what true racism looks like.  A white guy with a BLM fist tattooed on his neck???  He’d be shunned by both groups.  Years ago I had a Liberal buddy, a white guy who thought he was black - you know the type.  He went to prison for a few years and when he got out we got together.  I couldn’t believe how much he changed.  Prison turned him into the single biggest racist I’ve ever met.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I wanted to see the guy go to prison, where he would see (and feel) what true racism looks like.  A white guy with a BLM fist tattooed on his neck???  He’d be shunned by both groups.  Years ago I had a Liberal buddy, a white guy who thought he was black - you know the type.  He went to prison for a few years and when he got out we got together.  I couldn’t believe how much he changed.  Prison turned him into the single biggest racist I’ve ever met.

Good point, hadn't really thought of it that way.

52 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

Urbanhack is justifying it by calling the victim a white supremacist .  What a class guy he is.

A Sho calling US Marshalls "vigilante justice'....lol