Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Who do you side with?

Copper or rebellious, seemingly "fit as fiddle" bloke?

The first several comments on this are an amazing look at different takes. 

Finding the American was :pointstosky: though :D

It depends...if the passenger is lawfully required to comply, hes on the wrong side of this particular small battle. I would imagine the tranportation agency reserves the right to remove anyone who doesnt comply with rules.  Their train, their rules, and the cop is just doing his job.

OTOH, the blind following of arbitrary BS rules will eventually be the downfall of many sheeple.  Believe nothing without data backing it up.  The reality, though, is you will be walking and not riding a train as you protest.

• Like 1

Just put the stupid sh1t on for 10 seconds then take it off..meh. Old fart would just walk away. On the way out lick his face and say you got covid you bloody old bastard.

I despise all forms of mass transportation. You would be surprised at how much time and money I spent to avoid the subway. 

• Like 1

Dude deserves an ass kicking. Just put the f*cking mask on. But the rules should apply. So I don't know who is wrong here. I guess I'll side with whoever is on the legally right side.

• Like 1

Same thing I say about the black guys’ confrontations with cops...comply and deal with it through the legal system.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude deserves an ass kicking. Just put the f*cking mask on.

You're a focking embarrassment 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What were the rules?  Do you know?

I know you're a focking sheep if you're a masker moron.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Dude deserves an ass kicking. Just put the f*cking mask on. But the rules should apply. So I don't know who is wrong here. I guess I'll side with whoever is on the legally right side.

Seriously.

Eff masks.. but like the BLM people on video resisting arrest - just do what you are told when it comes to cops.

Got to be a moron to expect anything other than a bad outcome when you resist.  You deserve what you get.

2 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I know you're a focking sheep if you're a masker moron.

If a store near me has a rule of me wearing a mask to enter, I wear the f*cking mask when I enter. All the stores around me have that rule because otherwise they could get closed down by the governor.  I'm not going to get into fights with people cause I'm too much of a dlckhead to put the mask on for 10 minutes of my day. 

Get over it. 

• Thanks 1

I wear a Halloween mask when I have to wear one into a store. That way, I am complying with the store's policy, but also letting people know how ridiculous the masks are.

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I wear a Halloween mask when I have to wear one into a store. That way, I am complying with the store's policy, but also letting people know how ridiculous the masks are.

I'm like 99% sure I haven't had it, but I still wear a mask because it's a minor inconvenience and I want to decrease the risk of the rest of the mouth breathers getting me sick.:dunno:

EDIT: *haven't.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I'm assuming there are laws/rules about wearing a mask there.  On that assumption, he should be wearing one.  If he truly had an underlying condition that prevented him from wearing one he should have been willing to have that discussion, civilly.  I don't believe masks make a significant difference in this Covid thing, but I wear one when I go out for the benefit of others who might not feel the same way.  It's a minor inconvenience for me but one I'm willing to make in order to live in a civilized society.  It's only for 3-6 months.  If it were permanent my stance would probably be different.

• Thanks 1

Depends on what the law is.  If there is a mask ordinance on public transportation then the bloke is in the wrong.

If you disagree with laws then vote out the people who made them, or petition the laws to be changed.  Or don’t use the public transit.  Or all three.