Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Steve Nash. Universally liked hall of famer and ASKED for by the STAR player of a team

The hiring is panned because of the color of his skin. No matter that he is one of the greats. That Kevin Durant HIMSELF asked that he be brought in to coach. Its not good enough. He is white.....and therefore other men of color.......not asked for by the star player....should be brought in. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/steve-nashs-hiring-leads-to-more-questions-as-black-coaches-sit-on-the-sidelines-200136243.html

I decided I was done with the NFL when they created the policy this off-season that teams that hire minority coaches move up in the draft. While not the same still very relevant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I decided I was done with the NFL when they created the policy this off-season that teams that hire minority coaches move up in the draft. While not the same still very relevant.

I didn't know that went through. One more reason to not watch 

13 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I didn't know that went through. One more reason to not watch 

It didn't. They settle on teams getting draft picks when one of their non-white management gets hired by another team.

Jason Kidd, Magic, Doc Rivers, Avery Johnson, Byron Scott, etc.  all NBA guards hired with little to no experience.

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Good. Nash is a woke libtard. 

the irony. libtard out-libtarded

Great players make shìtty coaches.  It's the same reason why great workers make shìtty managers.  They go in with the mindset that everyone can do what they do or will work as hard as they do.  That's never the case.

On 9/4/2020 at 3:39 PM, Vikings4ever said:

It didn't. They settle on teams getting draft picks when one of their non-white management gets hired by another team.

WTF does this mean? When a non-white staff member is hired by another team, the team that he left gets a better draft position next season? :huh:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

WTF does this mean? When a non-white staff member is hired by another team, the team that he left gets a better draft position next season? :huh:

The get compensator picks, like when teams lose free agents.

11 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

The get compensator picks, like when teams lose free agents.

That's retarded.