Sign in to follow this  
crackattack

When Trump loses?

Will it be legit? 

Will people accept it?

Is it the end of America (like what's been said for the last few elections)?

Well?

1 minute ago, crackattack said:

Will it be legit? 

Will people accept it?

Well?

Depends. Blow out? No issue. Close? If there’s an indication of chicanery I want it looked into. The left has shown what they are willing to do to win. Which is anything. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Depends. Blow out? No issue. Close? If there’s an indication of chicanery I want it looked into. The left has shown what they are willing to do to win. Which is anything. 

Agree.  👍

Just now, MDC said:

Trump is going to claim fraud no matter what happens. 

Even if he wins??

2 minutes ago, crackattack said:

Even if he wins??

Yes. He’s been saying he won the popular vote ever since 2016. He lost by almost three million. :doh: 

• Sad 1

Just now, MDC said:

Yes. He’s been saying he won the popular vote ever since 2016. He lost by almost three million. :doh: 

Just ramblings of a sociopath 

Remember when W beat Gore, and that was that? Never mind hanging chads and confusing butterfly ballots - the vote was immediately deemed "legit" bcoz W had more votes.

Now more votes doesn't qualify as legit if Trump loses? 

I think Trump wins but good grief - some of you need help. 

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Remember when W beat Gore, and that was that? Never mind hanging chads and confusing butterfly ballots - the vote was immediately deemed "legit" bcoz W had more votes.

I agree. The liberals need help. Lots of it.

34 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Maybe not.  Voter fraud is real, Disagree? And the left are masters at it. 

2 hours ago, crackattack said:

Will it be legit? 

Will people accept it?

Well?

I refer you to this:

MSM is already setting the stage.  "It will appear Trump wins in an Electoral  landslide election night, but weeks later when the mail in votes are counted , he will lose in a landslide" You can't make this sh!t up. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Wrong they did a recount.

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots

The whisteblower — whose identity, rap sheet and long history working as a consultant to various campaigns were confirmed by The Post — says he not only changed ballots himself over the years, but led teams of fraudsters and mentored at least 20 operatives in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania — a critical 2020 swing state.

There is no race in New Jersey — from city council to United States Senate — that we haven’t worked on,” the tipster said. “I worked on a fire commissioner’s race in Burlington County. The smaller the race, the easier it is to do.”

A Bernie Sanders die-hard with no horse in the presidential race, he said he felt compelled to come forward in the hope that states would act now to fix the glaring security problems present in mail-in ballots.

The ballot has no specific security features — like a stamp or a watermark — so the insider said he would just make his own ballots.

“I just put [the ballot] through the copy machine and it comes out the same way,” the insider said. But the return envelopes are “more secure than the ballot. You could never recreate the envelope,” he said. So they had to be collected from real voters.

He would have his operatives fan out, going house to house, convincing voters to let them mail completed ballots on their behalf as a public service. The fraudster and his minions would then take the sealed envelopes home and hold them over boiling water.

“You have to steam it to loosen the glue,” said the insider.

He then would remove the real ballot, place the counterfeit ballot inside the signed certificate, and reseal the envelope.

“Five minutes per ballot tops,” said the insider.

The insider said he took care not to stuff the fake ballots into just a few public mailboxes, but sprinkle them around town. That way he avoided the attention that foiled a sloppy voter-fraud operation in a Paterson, NJ, city council race this year, where 900 ballots were found in just three mailboxes.

“You have a postman who is a rabid anti-Trump guy and he’s working in Bedminster or some Republican stronghold … He can take those [filled-out] ballots, and knowing 95% are going to a Republican, he can just throw those in the garbage.”

In some cases, mail carriers were members of his “work crew,” and would sift ballots from the mail and hand them over to the operative.

There are nursing homes where the nurse is actually a paid operative. And they go room by room by room to these old people who still want to feel like they’re relevant,” said the whistleblower. “[They] literally fill it out for them.”

When all else failed, the insider would send operatives to vote live in polling stations, particularly in states like New Jersey and New York that do not require voter ID. Pennsylvania, also for the most part, does not.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/29/political-insider-explains-voter-fraud-with-mail-in-ballots/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Uh. Great. So he didn't. That's the case cracker! That means Hill- - oh ...never mind. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Trump is going to claim fraud no matter what happens. 

And Biden won't? 

While it is a sad fact that my vote never counts (voting R in a D state) I guess I'll just have to lay back and enjoy being raped as the wise philosopher Bobby Knight once said.  Whatever happens happens.   WA state outcome will never be questioned. 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I refer you to this:

Awesome!!!! That dude has a legit pathway to victory! Thanks for posting tho

if it’s a legit loss, Trump will concede.  If it’s under a cloud of suspicion he’ll litigate it and accept the court’s decision.  It’s the Democrats you have to worry about.  Republicans respect and live by the rules.

3 minutes ago, windycityguy said:

Right like when McConnell refused to allow Obama his Supreme court nominee?

I love when each side acts like they are perfect.

No rules broken there, Chief.  Leave your tears for the pillow.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, windycityguy said:

“His” ? Since when is it “his”? You leftists are a funny bunch. So ignorant, yet still so loud.  You just don’t get America. It never sunk in. 

6 hours ago, windycityguy said:

Go google Bork Supreme Court 1987 and tell us what happened

On 9/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, crackattack said:

Will it be legit? 

Will people accept it?

Well?

They only way we'll know for sure is if he devises an insurance policy. He'll have to create a false russian collusion narrative, and then attempt to impeach on more false narrative horse crap. They'll definitely have to have a special counsel investigate these false narratives. Bidens team will have to be spied on this whole time by a corrupted FBI. 

This is the only real way trump can ensure a peaceful transfer of power. Make sense hackattack?

After watching 4 years of the Democrats absolutely losing their minds because Trump won, we should definitely worry about Trump...

:wacko:

10 hours ago, windycityguy said:

What nominee was that? Who was it?

On 9/4/2020 at 10:47 PM, tubby_mcgee said:

And Biden won't? 

"I demand that the Fabi, huh?....FBI investigate cushion interference in..huh? Russian! Russian interference in our election."

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, drobeski said:

They only way we'll know for sure is if he devises an insurance policy. He'll have to create a false russian collusion narrative, and then attempt to impeach on more false narrative horse crap. They'll definitely have to have a special counsel investigate these false narratives. Bidens team will have to be spied on this whole time by a corrupted FBI. 

This is the only real way trump can ensure a peaceful transfer of power. Make sense hackattack?

I'm just repeating Trumps words :dunno:. I guess he's a hack also?? 

• Confused 1

We have to watch leftist Democrats closely.  They always play their hand.  During 2016 they were accusing Trump of refusing to accept the election, which is what THEY actually did.

If we listen to what they spew right now, we know exactly what they will do.....

When the right wing faction lost an election in 1860 with trust at a breaking point, they revolted.  When a right wing leader was removed via coup from Ukraine in 2014 with trust at a breaking point, it resulted in a right wing revolt.  The data points are few but Trump losing in 2020 looks like other points in history where the right wing revolts.  But it also could be that whatever side loses this election will revolt.  We could just be at that breaking point.

They are going to try and say trump lost ....wait for it...wait longer for it.

A few weeks to a couple of months after the election. 

Their claim certainly won't be legit, And good Americans won't accept it. 

Russia is massing a shiiton of Troops ready to invade Belarus.  Just piling them up ready to GO.  If he US collapses into civil war off this election, that means the US will be unable to fulfill its NATO duties so Russia will be able to just sweep across Europe and take pretty much all of it.

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

When the right wing faction lost an election in 1860 with trust at a breaking point, they revolted.  When a right wing leader was removed via coup from Ukraine in 2014 with trust at a breaking point, it resulted in a right wing revolt.  The data points are few but Trump losing in 2020 looks like other points in history where the right wing revolts.  But it also could be that whatever side loses this election will revolt.  We could just be at that breaking point.

The leftists have provided a model of how to respond, therefore investigations, impeachment, rioting are all now legitimate means....

12 minutes ago, RLLD said:

The leftists have provided a model of how to respond, therefore investigations, impeachment, rioting are all now legitimate means....

I see it as an inevitability of widespread loss of trust in American institutions.  Rioting and revolt are natural followups.  The cure is dialogue but our society is busying banning people from forums.  Even places like Yahoo! are outright removing forums.  That's pushing us in the wrong direction.  Its making the problem worse.