Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

The Boys Season 2

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

oh ok, in that case you should never watch sports again snowflake

I tried to watch a Cubs game the one day and it got canceled.  Almost decided to never watch sports again.  It was postponed because of rain, but still, I couldn't watch the game.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I tried to watch a Cubs game the one day and it got canceled.  Almost decided to never watch sports again.  It was postponed because of rain, but still, I couldn't watch the game.

Not surprised that you don't see a difference between the two scenarios. :lol:

Just now, Gladiators said:

Not surprised that you don't see a difference between the two scenarios. :lol:

Not surprised you couldn't see it was a joke. 🙄

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

LOL..the main bad guy is Homelander..the white guy with the USA cape that raped someone and then sent the compound v worldwide to create super villians to give the 7 usefulness.  

he did not give the asian guy a chance...not saying he had to, but he didn't. 

Dont forget deliberately crashing one commercial flight and not helping another one that was hijacked by terrorists.  Oh yeah and the terrorists were ARABIC!!!

1 hour ago, Herbivore said:

LOL..the main bad guy is Homelander..the white guy with the USA cape that raped someone and then sent the compound v worldwide to create super villians to give the 7 usefulness.  

he did not give the asian guy a chance...not saying he had to, but he didn't. 

That new black CEO owns Homelander right now. He is the #1 villian. Homelander is 1a. 

The asian guy sucked though. He had no real super powers. HL told HR to get better supes and never mentioned race.

The black CEO is totally going for race. His two new supes are old white nationalists he's trying to resurrect. HL doesn't think that highly of them.

12 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

That new black CEO owns Homelander right now. He is the #1 villian. Homelander is 1a. 

The asian guy sucked though. He had no real super powers. HL told HR to get better supes and never mentioned race.

The black CEO is totally going for race. His two new supes are old white nationalists he's trying to resurrect. HL doesn't think that highly of them.

Maybe, HL has been the main bad guy for 9 episodes though and wont likely ever be good.  Black CEO is Gus Fring so more character actor to me.  Yes, asian blind guy sucked, and its fine he didnt make the 7, but HL never gave him a chance.  I am only thru s2ep2.

9 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Maybe, HL has been the main bad guy for 9 episodes though and wont likely ever be good.  Black CEO is Gus Fring so more character actor to me.  Yes, asian blind guy sucked, and its fine he didnt make the 7, but HL never gave him a chance.  I am only thru s2ep2.

Why would he give him a chance?  He made an example out of him by showing his obvious weakness.  To me it had nothing to with anything other than him having a major flaw that would not fit with being in the seven.  His way of doing it was over the line but that's just his character.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why would he give him a chance?  He made an example out of him by showing his obvious weakness.  To me it had nothing to with anything other than him having a major flaw that would not fit with being in the seven.  His way of doing it was over the line but that's just his character.

I am noy saying he should have gave him a chance...someone else said he did, I just said he didn't.  If the criteria is besting HL, who would make the 7.

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I look forward to everyone’s opinions on episode 4. 

I gotta wait til my wife isn’t working before I can watch it. Can’t wait to see it though 

**** Spoiler Episode 4 ****

Weak episode. Too much relationship fluff and non believable events. Starlight's music would not be on the airwaves after the Compound V disclosure. It playing in the car on several stations is stupid. No way. 

Butcher's wife going to Voight with the rape. No. They would never go after the most powerful man on the planet with a rape charge. GTFOH. She should have said nothing and aborted it and not tell Butcher. WTF.

Hoping they clean this up but I think this is getting stupid. Looks like they just started making up bs on the fly to get through it. Sad because before this episode it looked decent.

Watched Season 2 ep 5.  No Spoilers.  Kind of thought it was a little slow,  maybe a set up episode?    I never like when someone's laptop password is so easily discovered.  That's always a dumb way to move a plot along.   

• Like 1

I'm holding off until they're all available.  One episode a week is too slow for me.

Much better episode. I like that they devise a plan but the plan always backfires into looking nothing like the actual plan and just turns into a total shlt show.

Stormfront though needs to die. That effin Nazi azz freak. They probably can't kill her just yet but something needs to happen to her. Lose an eye or something.

7 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Much better episode. I like that they devise a plan but the plan always backfires into looking nothing like the actual plan and just turns into a total shlt show.

Stormfront though needs to die. That effin Nazi azz freak. They probably can't kill her just yet but something needs to happen to her. Lose an eye or something.

Im afraid This homelander (white, nationalist guy) and stormfront (actual nazi) relationship is building toward a big political point. Basically that conservatives are nazis.

• Like 1

So far this has been the most unwoke show on television that I can recall. Let's wait and see.   In fact they might actually make it out that conservatives and nazis are actually better!!

Just finished the season finale. Holy Mother of Phucking Magdeline. Started out snail slow then just boom boom boom. Had no idea where the plot was going. Even the last minute was WTF. They did a fine job of twisting this thing into something nobody saw coming. I listened to a couple of youtube shows who thought they knew. They didn't know squat. Not sure how they top it with season 3. The storyline is wide open.

3 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Just finished the season finale. Holy Mother of Phucking Magdeline. Started out snail slow then just boom boom boom. Had no idea where the plot was going. Even the last minute was WTF. They did a fine job of twisting this thing into something nobody saw coming. I listened to a couple of youtube shows who thought they knew. They didn't know squat. Not sure how they top it with season 3. The storyline is wide open.

Cant wait.   Best show on TV right now without question

5 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

That was first rate TV.

Amazon is killing it. The boys. Jack Ryan. Hunters. Utopia. All killer.

Homelander steals the show in every scene, he’s far and away the most captivating character and I could even see him getting an Emmy.

I loved this season but still think they leave a lot of meat on the bone. Like as good as it is they could go bigger and maybe they will. 

Love this series. 

The direction stormfront went was a shock.