Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Breida expectations

Do you guys see Him as a possible every week flex starter in PPR, or as a standalone value completely tied to Howard’s health? Need to trade for some wide receiver depth but I’m hesitant to move him as he’s flashed a lot of potential when he’s been given the opportunity.

Think he is being a bit overlooked - mainly because it's Miami. I feel he will perform better than his ADP. When healthy he has demonstrated he can be effective (albeit it was on the best run offense in the NFL). If his pass catching skills are solid he should be, IMO, a viable flex option in PPR format. Miami should be losing a lot so he could be on the field a lot in second half of games adding to his PPR vaue.

• Thanks 1

If you don’t mind a part time player, that rarely scores, and who is questionable every single week, than he is a worthy flex option 

Yes, I’m drafting him where possible. Don’t like Howard. Also the guy they traded for Lynn could be worth a look in the next few weeks.

Still Miami so not expecting too much. 

He's mired behind a RB who is third in TDs and seventh in yardage since coming into the league in 2016.  Given that the Dolphins drafted three offensive linemen in the first four rounds of the draft tells me they might be trying to establish the run, so that Ryan Fitzpatrick doesn't lead the team in rushing again.

Don’t see much, earlier when he went to the Dolphins I was placing his value as a low rb3 flex player. 

But the dolphins just have to many question marks. 

I don’t trust any of them besides Parker and Howard as flex playes on the Dolphins s.  

I think Parker is going to be a bust if he’s drafted higher then a flex wr , wr3.  

I currently have Brienda ranked as a rb4, very little value unless Howard either is awful, or misses playing time.