Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Kirk Herbstreit cries like a baby over FAKE OPPRESSION OF BLACK PLAYERS

• Haha 1

Jesus H. Christmas.

That was embarrassing to watch.  What a bunch of virtue signalling nonsense. And then on top of that crying over a lie.  What a pathetic puke.

I hope - HOPE - one day he looks back on this and is ashamed.  I doubt it, though.

NOTE:  Whoever that hot lady was in the upper right was VERY pleasing to look at.  Would.  Multiple times.  Daily.

30 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

NOTE:  Whoever that hot lady was in the upper right was VERY pleasing to look at.  Would.  Multiple times.  Daily.

same

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Job security. 

Raise, bonus and Disney stock too

EMPLOYEE OF THE MOMF

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Raise, bonus and Disney stock too

EMPLOYEE OF THE MOMF

Oh yeah. Why should he be the voice of college football? Most of the players are black. ESPN needs to diversify to reflect the demographics of the sport. That’s what I keep hearing about coaching.  Why not announcing or analysis? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah. Why should he be the voice of college football? Most of the players are black. ESPN needs to diversify to reflect the demographics of the sport. That’s what I keep hearing about coaching.  Why not announcing or analysis? 

That's probably what he's actually crying about.  Worried he'll lose his cushy job.

• Like 1

Just now, nobody said:

That's probably what he's actually crying about.  Worried he'll lose his cushy job.

Yup.  This will ensure that like the rest of his time on earth, he’ll never have to actually work.  We should definitely be listening to a guy like that. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He should give up his job to Emmitt Smiff

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

He should give up his job to Emmitt Smiff

To somebody black.  It’s  only the rest of us that got whatever we have because of white privilege. The ones preaching at the rest of us earned it, of course. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I believe this is pretty much why Mike Golich Sr. Was shlt canned. I bet he feels like an idiot for indirectly pushing fir a minority to take his job.

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I believe this is pretty much why Mike Golich Sr. Was shlt canned. I bet he feels like an idiot for indirectly pushing fir a minority to take his job.

Probably. And the pressure needs to keep being out on ESPN to hire more women and blacks. Plus some Asians, gay and latino people. The Kirk Herbstreits have had it too good for too long. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Probably. And the pressure needs to keep being out on ESPN to hire more women and blacks. Plus some Asians, gay and latino people. The Kirk Herbstreits have had it too good for too long. 

I have heard women talk about not wanting to hear high pitched screechy female voices calling games. I really hope they don't force us to listen to women call games on the regular

22 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I have heard women talk about not wanting to hear high pitched screechy female voices calling games. I really hope they don't force us to listen to women call games on the regular

Many players have long dreadlocks. I don’t see anyone on ESPN representing those guys.  Proof  of how systematic the issue really is. Even woke ESPN doesn’t get it 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Many players have long dreadlocks. I don’t see anyone on ESPN representing those guys.  Proof  of how systematic the issue really is. Even woke ESPN doesn’t get it 

They need to get Marshawn Lynch hosting a show.

26 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Love the guy who made this video.  We need millions of more like him.  

He made one on the Jacob Blake shooting that was great.

I love college football.  I’ll never look at Kirk Herbstreit the same again.  Wow. He went from 50 to Zero in 2.5 seconds as far a respect.  

5 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I love college football.  I’ll never look at Kirk Herbstreit the same again.  Wow. He went from 50 to Zero in 2.5 seconds as far a respect.  

You gotta wonder if ESPN forced his hand to act like that to save his job. I can't think of any grown man that would act that way for what he was babbling on about. He has got to feel so f*cking embarrassed about doing that. If not, I have no other thoughts on it.  

8 year old black girl killed in Chicago this weekend, 6 year old in NY at an illegal West Indian day parade shot. Shooting of the 6 year old was at 3 am.  Hey Herby, got any tears left for them? Who has to do better? Not sure if either of them were wearing Nike. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

8 year old black girl killed in Chicago this weekend, 6 year old in NY at an illegal West Indian day parade shot. Shooting of the 6 year old was at 3 am.  Hey Herby, got any tears left for them? Who has to do better? Not sure if either of them were wearing Nike. 

Those lives don't matter......

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Those Innocent lives don't matter......

fixed

Herbstreit has been an idiot since day one...  Nice to see he hasn't changed...

It's sad to me seeing all these people I grew up watching completely debase themselves and turn into wignats 

36 minutes ago, posty said:

Herbstreit has been an idiot since day one...  Nice to see he hasn't changed...

He's no Lee Corso that's for sure 😐

:lol: what a complete poosay.

sad to these these men turn into pathetic hoax believing cucks

also the guy who made that video is great. right on point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Must be an eagles fan

🤣

Both of his twin sons play football at Clemson. Well, they don’t play, but they’re on the team.  Nope, no privilege there. Rex Ryan’s son did/does as well. Hmmm, I’m seeing a pattern. You’re right Kirk. They have to do better.  They can start with giving up their jersey to a kid that deserves it.  Probably a black kid. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A rapist with a mile long rap sheet is way more important to the black community than those children

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

A rapist with a mile long rap sheet is way more important to the black community than those children

They hoax has become reality and the tragedy has become an afterthought.  

39 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It’s sad that the heroes of this generation for black kids growing up will be Floyd and Blake types.

On 9/7/2020 at 1:45 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Women having a grating voice is programmed into our dna.  It was required for evolution.  It forced the alpha male to gtfo and sprinkle his sperm into the rest of the gene pool.