Never-Enough

Lamar Jackson trade help

Hi all,

I own Lamar in a start-up PPR dynasty (Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE & 2 Flex) and put him on the block to improve my starting lineup @ RB and/or WR as I am not happy with my team. One owner is really on me to trade Lamar to him, but I am not sure what's fair for both that helps us both. He tried offering me Brees, McLaurin, Snell, Burrow & 2021 4th for Lamar, Cousins, Parker & my 2021 1st, I could not hit reject fast enough.

I have Cousins behind him. My starting RBs are CMC, CEH & Conner. Nothing really behind them unless Ozigbo or Robinson pan out in Jax.

Starting 3 WRs are Parker, Golladay & Hilton with E. Sanders & Mike Williams behind them. If Claypool, Aiyuk, Ward or Sims Jr hit, I should be ok @ WR. I have Ertz @ TE with Goedrt & Jarwin behind. I would be more than happy to trade Ertz & get younger @ TE without leaving a big hole there. I am very high on Goedert so I want to keep him.

I would definitely want Burrow in the deal. Not Brees b/c age. In addition to the players above, guys of note he also has are Godwin, Juju (I'm not high on JJSS), Miles Sanders, David Johnson, K. Allen, Engram & Gesicki.

I'd like to get Burrow, Sanders & Godwin out of a deal, but he doesn't want to move Godwin. Any ideas on a good counter that I could send?

Don’t. 

Don’t sale cheap. 

I'm not sure why you're desperate to trade last year's QB1 and one of the most dangerous dual threats in the league on one of the best teams in the league.

Wait a few weeks, see how your WRs fare, and reassess then. You're not that weak at WR.

41 minutes ago, show me the murray said:

I'm not sure why you're desperate to trade last year's QB1 and one of the most dangerous dual threats in the league on one of the best teams in the league.

Wait a few weeks, see how your WRs fare, and reassess then. You're not that weak at WR.

I have no depth at RB or WR.

On 9/7/2020 at 10:14 PM, Never-Enough said:

My starting RBs are CMC, CEH & Conner. Nothing really behind them unless Ozigbo or Robinson pan out in Jax.

Starting 3 WRs are Parker, Golladay & Hilton with E. Sanders & Mike Williams behind them. If Claypool, Aiyuk, Ward or Sims Jr hit, I should be ok @ WR.

You have a pretty good trio of RBs. And you have 3 solid starters at WR with backups that could provide a decent weekly floor (Sanders, Williams) or could breakout (Claypool, Aiyuk).

Lamar's weekly floor is probably about as high as Burrow/Cousins' ceiling.

Why would you trade away such a big advantage at QB in order to get depth before we've even played a week?

1 hour ago, show me the murray said:

You have a pretty good trio of RBs. And you have 3 solid starters at WR with backups that could provide a decent weekly floor (Sanders, Williams) or could breakout (Claypool, Aiyuk).

Lamar's weekly floor is probably about as high as Burrow/Cousins' ceiling.

Why would you trade away such a big advantage at QB in order to get depth before we've even played a week?

Well, I just turned down Godwin & David Johnson for my CEH. I'm not a DJ fan. I am thinking of countering with Miles Sanders, Godwin & 2021 1st for 2021 2nd & CEH. Then I can hold Lamar without worrying lol. I doubt he'd take that counter, but I am not even sure I want to move CEH for that. I might be nuts