Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Laviska Shenault

Welp, that was disappointing. Miami shut them down, and Minshew didn't look for much more than RB screens and short OTM routes... Conley got some looks I guess, oh and a Dede sighting in the RZ?

15 minutes ago, rallo said:

Welp, that was disappointing. Miami shut them down, and Minshew didn't look for much more than RB screens and short OTM routes... Conley got some looks I guess, oh and a Dede sighting in the RZ?

I am super confused with the lack of touches. Especially giving them to conley who focked minshew like a 2 dollar hooker.  The pick he threw was to conley who ran a poor route, Committed an offensive pass interference and dropped 5 passes. Yet you keep going back to him? That is poor play calling. 

• Like 1

One thing I learned last night is that sometimes playing against a big time Jags fan when he's over confident, is a great thing.  The guy I'm playing this week in my keeper league (2QB league), had Minshew, Cole, the defense, and the kicker... totaled 20.5 points.  I drafted Robinson (because I kept Armstead), and he had 30.9.  So going into Sunday, I'm up 30.9 to 20.5 with 9 players to go and he has 6.  :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

One thing I learned last night is that sometimes playing against a big time Jags fan when he's over confident, is a great thing.  The guy I'm playing this week in my keeper league (2QB league), had Minshew, Cole, the defense, and the kicker... totaled 20.5 points.  I drafted Robinson (because I kept Armstead), and he had 30.9.  So going into Sunday, I'm up 30.9 to 20.5 with 9 players to go and he has 6.  :thumbsup:

Very nice! 

The only good thing about last night for me was that I went against someone who trotted out Minshew. 11.2 points is not a good start for a QB... ha

1 minute ago, rallo said:

Very nice! 

The only good thing about last night for me was that I went against someone who trotted out Minshew. 11.2 points is not a good start for a QB... ha

Definitely not.  If you're QB doesn't score 18, then you're behind.  At 11, you're screwed.  LOL