Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Snow here in Colorado

Instead of skis, take the hospital bed up the mountain before it all melts and keep the colostomy bag and other apparatuses attached to you on the way down.

Really, yesterday or the day before, I was just hearing about 110 degree plus weather in California worsened by power outages and now I hear about this. Focking snow. Don't miss it at all. Also, I take back whatever I said, Panzhihua really does have BETTER weather than southern California or Colorado or anywhere else in the US, except maybe Hawaii. Its awesome here. We don't have the beaches though. What we have are polluted, well regulated dammed up rivers which are functionally useless and don't in any way compare. The sunsets in the mountains are pretty, similar to Colorado most likely, but I do honestly concede that beaches have better sunsets too. Meanwhile, the authoritarian government in China is far more talented/sane/reasonable than the authoritarian government in California but likely Colorado wins that matchup.

It is raining ash here in the Bay Area from all the fires. It was 112 on Sunday but today looks like something out of Apocalypse Now with all the smoke drowning out the sun. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Isles said:

I can’t wait for cooler weather. I hate the heat. Big time

I'll take the heat because it means year round golf.

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

I'll take the heat because it means year round golf.

:thumbsup:

I don't mind having all four seasons though, fall is the best. Definitely not looking forward to the snow :(

32 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

It is raining ash here in the Bay Area from all the fires. It was 112 on Sunday but today looks like something out of Apocalypse Now with all the smoke drowning out the sun. 

So just another day in SF your saying. All that is missing are the three horseman. 

2 hours ago, Mike Isles said:

I can’t wait for cooler weather. I hate the heat. Big time

I've heard a lot of women say the same thing

4 hours ago, dain11279 said:

:thumbsup:

Definitely not looking forward to the snow :(

I can understand that especially given where you live.  I only had to go up there twice in the winter.  It was brutal.