Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Houston Texans @ Kansas City Chiefs Thread***

All they need to do now is start throwing him the ball.  It looked like he was the 1st option on the Robinson drop, but I haven't seen Mahommes look his way i the passing game otherwise.

I just realized that Darrell Williams, CEH, and Damien Williams all went to LSU.    At least I thought they did.  Doesn't seem to be the case.

24 minutes ago, nobody said:

I just realized that Darrell Williams, CEH, and Damien Williams all went to LSU.    At least I thought they did.  Doesn't seem to be the case.

No. Dam Williams went to Okie.

Good first half! For my team! :overhead:

Wow, that was a nice cut by CEH.

Nice first touchdown for him.

CEH looks like he might win some leagues this year. Especially for those that got him in the 2nd round. If tonight is any indication this kid is gonna be a star.

Wow not even Friday and the overreaction is pouring in. Keep it coming fellas, very entertaining...

Watching the Houston offense after watching the Chiefs offense is like going from high def to black and white.  Really bad reception black and white tv.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Watson is overpaid, stank, rotten garbage.

Garbage time is Watson Time!

CEH better be careful they don't snap his legs in half trying to move those big boys.

I'm so tired of hearing how JJ Watt is so dominant when his defense is giving up TD after TD.  How about stop someone if you're so dominant?

One thing I don't like about Watson is he's too friendly with the other team.  I noticed it in the first half when he was forced out of bounds to bring up 4th down and he goes and sits next to Mahommes and starts making jokes.   Then he gets sacked in the 4th after scrambling around and he's laughing and joking with the defenders.  He seems too content losing.

Just now, nobody said:

One thing I don't like about Watson is he's too friendly with the other team.  I noticed it in the first half when he was forced out of bounds to bring up 4th down and he goes and sits next to Mahommes and starts making jokes.   Then he gets sacked in the 4th after scrambling around and he's laughing and joking with the defenders.  He seems to content losing.

He's making millions now. He could care less about winning.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Houston looking sloppy on the first drive.  Dropped back shoulder fade, false start, and David johnson lets a little dump off bounce off his pads because he turned the wrong direction.

He should be turning up field, not backwards.

Just now, dog19 said:

Is anyone cutting Hardman after tonight?

That would be rash, but it's going to be hard to peg the non tyreek receiver each week. Watkins had 3 tds week 1 last year and then was a ghost

So the rookie looked good tonight and he took advantage of his opportunities.

There are some concerns.

He didn’t play very many 3rd downs, several times he was subbed out, lastly he had so many goal line opportunities and came up with a big fat egg.  Not a good showing inside the 5.

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Toss sweep, you fuckin morons. get him out in space, idiot.

Didn’t you say that there wouldn’t be any football this year? 

6 hours ago, justforbeer said:

So the rookie looked good tonight and he took advantage of his opportunities.

There are some concerns.

He didn’t play very many 3rd downs, several times he was subbed out, lastly he had so many goal line opportunities and came up with a big fat egg.  Not a good showing inside the 5.

I have 0 concerns. I think CEH was like 0 for 5 or 6 within the goal line. Just the fact he was getting all of the goal line carries is good news to me. Big lead and he didn’t come out either. 

Bottom line, I think any and every CEH owner should be excited with that performance. 

25 carries. Some great highlights. Excellent fantasy production. No fumbles. He passed the eye test with flying colors. 

Wow - DeShaun Watson sucks.  Guy is living large now and apparently doesnt care.  He'll rack up stats against junk teams but Houston is in trouble, IMO.

For everyone bashing Watson on here, is it possible that KC defense played well last night? It felt like Clark and Jones were everywhere. I wouldn’t be too worried about Watson, the Fuller connection is still there. Without preseason maybe he needs more time to develop with the new guys. I wouldn’t be overly concerned after just 1 bad game.