Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

***OFFICIAL Houston Texans @ Kansas City Chiefs Thread***

Watson played fine. His line sucks. He has new receivers and a new rb in a shortened off season. Yet another example of why its hard to win without a good offensive line. That kc defense was impressive, including the rookie cb

44 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Watson played fine. His line sucks. He has new receivers and a new rb in a shortened off season. Yet another example of why its hard to win without a good offensive line. That kc defense was impressive, including the rookie cb

yes, I was impressed with Sneed who was a 4th round pick.  Sounds like Charvarius Ward suffered an injury and may be out a while, and Breshaud Breeland is still serving a suspension.  We're getting thin at CB so it's nice to see a rookie step up and play well in his first NFL game action.

I faced Clyde and it could have been a lot worse. He didn’t catch any passes and got stuffed on like 5 goal line attempts that easily should have been 2 more tds on separate drives. He’s a beast and I said before he was worth a pick starting at 4.

5 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

I have 0 concerns. I think CEH was like 0 for 5 or 6 within the goal line. Just the fact he was getting all of the goal line carries is good news to me. Big lead and he didn’t come out either. 

Bottom line, I think any and every CEH owner should be excited with that performance. 

25 carries. Some great highlights. Excellent fantasy production. No fumbles. He passed the eye test with flying colors. 

Yeah well I’m happier with my David Johnson pick that scored just as many points as I got him in the third round.

He wasn’t given seven opportunities inside the five either.

It was a good outing for the rookie, but it also was a bad outing. Didn’t catch a ball either.

One thing to note, the Chiefs Ran it 34 times which they never did last year.

Is this a trend or was this an outlier because it’s the first game of the season?

20 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

Yeah well I’m happier with my David Johnson pick that scored just as many points as I got him in the third round.

It was a good outing for the rookie, but it also was a bad outing. Didn’t catch a ball either.

Is this a trend or was this an outlier because it’s the first game of the season?

I dont think it's a trend. If the Chiefs payed Mahomes half a billion dollars to only throw it 50% then they are out of their minds.

I think it was making sure the Texans couldn't play keep away like they did successfully last year. It was a smart strategy.

2 hours ago, justforbeer said:

Not sure why you’re dropping names of someone going 2-3 rounds later but I’m also happy with DJ cuz I have them both.

2 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Not sure why you’re dropping names of someone going 2-3 rounds later but I’m also happy with DJ cuz I have them both.

Because they were playing against each other. Drafting is all about value.

12 minutes ago, justforbeer said:

Because they were playing against each other. Drafting is all about value.

Because they were playing against each other has nothing to do with their value. You just felt it an appropriate time to pat yourself on the back for picking DJ but this is the CEH thread. 

Who did you pick in the 1st round over CEH? God forbid he has a semi mediocre or bad week 1.

2 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

...but this is the CEH thread. 

Yeah, axually this is the thread for talking about players who were playing against each other in the HOU v KC game last night.

34 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Yeah, axually this is the thread for talking about players who were playing against each other in the HOU v KC game last night.

Welp I thought this was the instant analysis thread.

Apologies.

Thank you as always elf for your guiding light.