Sign in to follow this  
GobbleDog

Raheem Mostert - interesting path to starter

On 9/14/2020 at 5:31 PM, jrokh said:

I think Mostert is plenty good ,I’d welcome on my team. https://hilmabiocare.to/ If you can point to where I said he wasn’t good I will stand corrected. Since we both know you can’t, since I never posted that, you can keep spreading your ‘Christian Values’ in this forearm. Thanks for the response, always such a pleasure m....

i actually to agree with you... don't understand what's the fuss about...

6 minutes ago, jourrapide said:

i actually to agree with you... don't understand what's the fuss about...

Apparently if you suggest an owner might want to sell high on a player who had a good or great week 1, it’s akin to insulting their kids or something. Don’t get it either, owners should always look to improve their team...

26 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Apparently if you suggest an owner might want to sell high on a player who had a good or great week 1, it’s akin to insulting their kids or something. Don’t get it either, owners should always look to improve their team...

Your so double mined, that when you come to that fork in the road, you hit then fork. 

Clown. 

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Your so double mined, that when you come to that fork in the road, you hit then fork. 

Clown. 

Let he who hath without sin, cast the first stone, or some such nursery rhyme....

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Let he who hath without sin, cast the first stone, or some such nursery rhyme....

That’s not my problem Clown, that’s yours.  

A righteous man judges all things, keep it coming Clown. 

I like this. 

Page 2 of the slap fight?

Really don't care what you say on Mostert, he was big for me this week.  Super glad I picked him.

4 minutes ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

Page 2 of the slap fight?

Really don't care what you say on Mostert, he was big for me this week.  Super glad I picked him.

That’s the key, he came up big for ff owners.  

Now Jrokh doesn’t get that, he’s simply a ff Clown. 

im a big boxing fan and i follow the sport on a daily basis...i read/post on a boxing forum on an almost daily basis...theres an old question that still pops up frequently which is always debated...."is there a such thing as a lucky punch"

the question reared its head again a few weeks ago in a heavyweight fight between two names that are pretty well known in the division....dillian whyte and alexander povetekin...both fighting for the chance to reestablish themselves for a title shot...whyte is 32 and povektin 40 with whyte being the favorite coming in....through the first 4 rounds whyte had won them all including a 10-7 round with a pair of knockdowns....then in the 5th povetkin put whyte to sleep with a perfectly placed and timed left uppercut.....fight over

some people believe whyte was crusing and going to dominate the fight....and that povtekin got lucky with a lucky punch...others believe that povetkin weathered a storm and then landed a "perfectly placed and timed" left uppercut which he set up with his prior work....

in the nfl you will have some fluke plays where a guy runs wide open because a defender thought they were in zone and had help and let a guy go...but generally a guy making a play is a guy making a play......sure there are rushing touchdowns set up by PI calls that are brought in from a yard or two out...but generally when a guy makes a play hes making a play...thats how i see it

North of 25, statistically, is now about when you see running back production decline.

Mostert, while 28, doesn’t have a ton of mileage on those tires. He actually was close to having another td or two yesterday.

1 hour ago, DrG said:

North of 25, statistically, is now about when you see running back production decline.

Mostert, while 28, doesn’t have a ton of mileage on those tires. He actually was close to having another td or two yesterday.

yes...mostert does not have the typical mileage that a kid who came into the league at 22 and was handling 200-300 touches a year would have at this point...i think his age is basically a non factor right now

14 minutes ago, bobby heenan said:

yes...mostert does not have the typical mileage that a kid who came into the league at 22 and was handling 200-300 touches a year would have at this point...i think his age is basically a non factor right now

He is strong, like bull.