Patented Phil

Big Brother All Stars

Anyone watching?  Amazing episode tonight.  White guilt, black entitlement, black resentment, then the whites folks come to their senses.  This is what makes this show so great.

• Haha 1

It was already weak....before last nights white guilt / black entitlement 

You know something's wrong when you're a month into the show and there are still 3 black folks in the mix.

Also.....usually the fun to game talk ratio is about 50/50....this season it's almost all game talk. 

I started a thread on it a couple months ago but it's probably on page 25 by now

Tonight’s episode should be great.  There was a huge fight between Xmas and the two sistas.  I saw the clips and it was pretty heated.  I’m starting to really like Xmas.  She definitely has courage of conviction.

2 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Tonight’s episode should be great.  There was a huge fight between Xmas and the two sistas.  I saw the clips and it was pretty heated.  I’m starting to really like Xmas.  She definitely has courage of conviction.

Christmas :wub:

• Thanks 1

I didn't get to watch last nights episode yet as I was doing a FF draft. Hopefully Bayleigh will get so mad she will bite her mouth again and bleed out on the diary room floor. 

One thing you can be certain of for shows like Survivor and Big Brother.

Any black woman or any black man between the ages of 20 and 50 are entitled and racist.

Black woman speaks with the same, snarky attitude. MMMHMMMM!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, edjr said:

One thing you can be certain of for shows like Survivor and Big Brother.

Any black woman or any black man between the ages of 20 and 50 are entitled and racist.

Black woman speaks with the same, snarky attitude. MMMHMMMM!

They are playing up the BLM movement bigtime, trying to guilt the white people to keep them around.  Tyler was apologizing for absolutely nothing - to the point where he offered up his spot in the game to keep the black girls around.  Insanity.  Shows how incredibly powerful white guilt is.  Fortunately Christmas didn’t fall for it.  She stands her ground beautifully in tonight’s episode, but I’m sure the mob will descend on her like a pack of wild dogs.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

They are playing up the BLM movement bigtime, trying to guilt the white people to keep them around.  Tyler was apologizing for absolutely nothing - to the point where he offered up his spot in the game to keep the black girls around.  Insanity.  Shows how incredibly powerful white guilt is.  Fortunately Christmas didn’t fall for it.  She stands her ground beautifully in tonight’s episode, but I’m sure the mob will descend on her like a pack of wild dogs.

Couple survivor seasons ago, the big thing was feminism. it will never end

19 hours ago, edjr said:

Couple survivor seasons ago, the big thing was feminism. it will never end

Are you talking about the season that the creepy guy kept groping the female contestants and staff?

Team Christmas!!!

It's a good start

That was one of the top 5 fights of all time on BB

3 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Are you talking about the season that the creepy guy kept groping the female contestants and staff?

Yes. Allegedly

Haven’t ever watched big brother but it seems like exactly what liberals would want to watch and the actors on there would say what liberals want to hear 

Dani is a big poosay. She talks a big game but I think she focked up by putting Tyler on the block. I think Ian goes home and her entire alliance turns on her and she goes home next week.