Sign in to follow this  
Patented Phil

Prediction - the 2020 election is going to be an unmitigated DISASTER

I’ve been saying this for a while, and I was hoping things would change, but things aren’t changing, and this country has decided to drive right off a cliff.  The 2020 election with mail-in voting is going to go down as the worst decision ever made in this country.  There is no way it is going to work.  There will be rampant reports of fraud with the end result being a Constitutional crisis and perhaps even a Civil War.  You can all call me crazy - get it on record.  But let’s just bookmark this thread and return to it later in the year.

It's the trainwreck everyone sees coming. 

Dems have worked themsleves into a frothing at the mouth frenzy convincing themselves that Trump in Orange Hitler and are pulling all the stops. They would rather burn it all down than see him win again and are prepared to do so. They're changing the election rules and preparing to accuse Trump's side of not being willing to follow the results. 

Why aren't there lawsuits being fast-tracked to SCOTUS to block/approve this mail-in voting?

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

It's the trainwreck everyone sees coming. 

Dems have worked themsleves into a frothing at the mouth frenzy convincing themselves that Trump in Orange Hitler and are pulling all the stops. They would rather burn it all down than see him win again and are prepared to do so. They're changing the election rules and preparing to accuse Trump's side of not being willing to follow the results. 

Why aren't there lawsuits being fast-tracked to SCOTUS to block/approve this mail-in voting?

Good question.  Actually great question. Sometimes people are just blind and in denial about oncoming disasters. 

Where are the leftists going to riot? Will they go to red states or just continue to ruin liberal cities? 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where are the leftists going to riot? Will they go to red states or just continue to ruin liberal cities? 

Not sure you are following me...  there won’t be riots.  That stuff will seem like kids play.  

41 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

Not sure you are following me...  there won’t be riots.  That stuff will seem like kids play.  

Where? Some one has to go into the other ones territory then. Who goes where? 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where? Some one has to go into the other ones territory then. Who goes where? 

Interspersed violence all over would be my guess, starting at the rallies/protests.  Hope to God I’m wrong, I really do.  You can’t have a country this divided having an election by mail-in voting.  There is no way there won’t be widespread reports of fraudulent activity.  No frickin way.  How many people are going to get an unsolicited ballot sent to them in the mail, and then try to show up and also cast a vote in person?  And how will those senior citizens manning the polling sites know whether or not that person already voted by mail??  It is going to be chaos.  And in the end the losing side, whoever it is, will claim an illegitimate result.  Trump is right - this is a clear disaster in the making.

This covid thing sure was/is convenient in every aspect to the democrats agenda.  Yet these imbeciles who are still crying that the election was stolen from Hillary,  trump is a putin stooge and are driving around all masked upped and panicked call normal aware to reality humans conspiracy theorists.  

Prediction - America will be back to normal this time next year.

Covid, unemployment, schools closed, protesting, riots, big election with both sides scaring the hell out of everyone... Americans are stressed out.

But it'll all pass, like usual. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Prediction - America will be back to normal this time next year.

Covid, unemployment, schools closed, protesting, riots, big election with both sides scaring the hell out of everyone... Americans are stressed out.

But it'll all pass, like usual. 

Nothing about America in the last 10 years has been usual.  The country is split down the middle, anger is everywhere, and everyone is armed to the teeth.  The Culture War has been raging for years with no winner.  Wars like this typically don’t end until there is a clear winner and a clear loser.  

Usually there is room to negotiate where both sides can come together.  But we’ve arrived at a unique point in history where both sides are so divided that there is no overlapping middle ground.  We don’t even have a common enemy anymore.  Half say Russia and half say China, but the real truth is that our biggest enemy today is probably the other party in our own country.

There are clear markers that identify perilous times, precursors to war If you will.  Things like a global shift in the balance of power, racial tensions in a strategically important country, breakdowns in public trust in political and societal institutions, economic dislocation, rapid changes in technology...  We are hitting all of those markers, and in a big way.

These things are actually predictable.  In 1988 I had a Professor who laid out a compelling case that within 1 to 3 years the Soviet Union would collapse, Germany would be reunified, and the Cold War would come to a quick, definitive end.  We all laughed at the guy and dismissed him as a lunatic.  Turns out that the truth was right in front of us the whole time, hiding in clear site. 

I agree with you. The election is going to be utter focking chaos, and there is zero way that there will be a winner anywhere near election night. I imagine controversy and lawsuits and unrest will rage all through November and then some.

The last thing we need right now is an erosion of trust in the fundamental of our very political way of life... Elections. But we are about to get it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The election is going to be utter focking chaos, and there is zero way that there will be a winner anywhere near election night. I imagine controversy and lawsuits and unrest will rage all through November and then some.

Disagree with some of this. The Dems are losers here. They put up a candidate for slaughter and don't much care about the Presidency. Trump will win in an undisputed landslide. What they are doing is laying the groundwork for the next 4 years of lawsuits and diversion. 

There is one possible rub, that I have stated before. The last second removal of Biden, replaced with Bernie.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Disagree with some of this. The Dems are losers here. They put up a candidate for slaughter and don't much care about the Presidency. Trump will win in an undisputed landslide. What they are doing is laying the groundwork for the next 4 years of lawsuits and diversion. 

There is one possible rub, that I have stated before. The last second removal of Biden, replaced with Bernie.

I think you're crazy. The left is Hardcore, 100% committed to jettisoning Trump at any cost. They control a sizeable enough chunk of the vote to make it close.

Add in mail in balloting fraud potential, covid, rioting... It's a recipe for disaster.

• Like 1

The primaries were a test run for how far they can push the fraud. I haven’t looked at other states but, Massachusetts just had a record turnout. I find that hard to believe considering it’s virtually impossible to win as an R here and the whole rona thing going on. 

“In total, 1,706,992 ballots were cast, Galvin said. The vast majority of them, 1,427,868, were in the Democratic primary, with 272,648 in the Republican primary, 4,871 in the Libertarian primary and 1,605 in the Green-Rainbow Primary, according to Galvin.”

Previous record was 1.5mil 30 years ago. 

46 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

The primaries were a test run for how far they can push the fraud. I haven’t looked at other states but, Massachusetts just had a record turnout. I find that hard to believe considering it’s virtually impossible to win as an R here and the whole rona thing going on. 

“In total, 1,706,992 ballots were cast, Galvin said. The vast majority of them, 1,427,868, were in the Democratic primary, with 272,648 in the Republican primary, 4,871 in the Libertarian primary and 1,605 in the Green-Rainbow Primary, according to Galvin.”

Previous record was 1.5mil 30 years ago. 

It looks like 1.857 million voted total in the primaries in 2016 from what I calculated. Think this is wrong on the record 30 years ago of 1.5m?

9 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

Interspersed violence all over would be my guess, starting at the rallies/protests.  Hope to God I’m wrong, I really do.  You can’t have a country this divided having an election by mail-in voting.  There is no way there won’t be widespread reports of fraudulent activity.  No frickin way.  How many people are going to get an unsolicited ballot sent to them in the mail, and then try to show up and also cast a vote in person?  And how will those senior citizens manning the polling sites know whether or not that person already voted by mail??  It is going to be chaos.  And in the end the losing side, whoever it is, will claim an illegitimate result.  Trump is right - this is a clear disaster in the making.

I heard 80 million unsolicited votes, I have no idea if that is accurate,. Itis hard to believe anyone these days. Lying and embellishment is the norm and no one speaks the whole truth.

I may be paranoid but I'm very concerned with someone illegally obtaining a ballot for me. I vote in person so if that happens, I am now tagged as a fraud case. Probably could be sorted out and cleared but it would take time. Frightening scenario if that happens on a large scale. We don't have the resources to tackle fraud on that level. It could take years.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I think you're crazy. The left is Hardcore, 100% committed to jettisoning Trump at any cost. 

The "left" doesn't exist, except in radical form.  The Democrats are completely fractured.  All they have to lose is 2% of their base and Trumps wins, going away.  That 2% could be achieved anywhere, but think about this, all Trump needs is 17% of the black vote to achieve that number based on last election.  Biden is polling at 78% of the black vote right now, Hillary got around 88%.  That 10% would make the difference.  That is without any other bloc. 

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

It looks like 1.857 million voted total in the primaries in 2016 from what I calculated. Think this is wrong on the record 30 years ago of 1.5m?

1990🤷‍♂️

17 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Mass mail voting.  :lol:

WTF is wrong with people?

The Dems will do anything to try and cheat

1 hour ago, Mr. Hand said:

The Dems will do anything to try and cheat

Yup.  The Dems own this and I’m glad Trump is getting that on record.  His political instincts are incredibly good.