Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Cheerleaders prefer the fist

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mellinger/article245608310.html

Native Americans will bless the big ceremonial drum like always, and before the drumbeat starts an announcement will be made that incorporating the drum into the game-day experience is a “privilege” and that fans are invited to join as they beat the drum.

The cheerleaders will then do the same chop motion, but with a closed fist instead of open palm. You know, signaling the beating of the drum.

It’s cute how you think Kansas City is so interesting to the rest of us. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s cute how you think Kansas City is so interesting to the rest of us. 

What?  This thread fits right in with every other post on the front page regarding social injustice.  That's all this bored is right now.

5 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

What?  This thread fits right in with every other post on the front page regarding social injustice.  That's all this bored is right now.

Just bustin balls. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

I was just trying to be funny :(

I know, but a majority of the stuff you post is about Kansas City...  Just need to branch out a little bit...

9 minutes ago, posty said:

I know, but a majority of the stuff you post is about Kansas City...  Just need to branch out a little bit...

Yeah, and also more than half the country doesn’t even know what state K.C. is in

• Haha 1

If the Chiefs cave to this, I will be rooting for Patrick Mahomes to tear both ACLs and have his ball bag ripped open by an opponents cleat rendering one of his testicles lost forever on his home turf. 

7 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Yeah, and also more than half the country doesn’t even know what state K.C. is in

the answer is both.

4 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

If the Chiefs cave to this, I will be rooting for Patrick Mahomes to tear both ACLs and have his ball bag ripped open by an opponents cleat rendering one of his testicles lost forever on his home turf. 

I think you are going to see many teams cave to a vocal minority in their efforts this year :ninja:

Mahomes and his Girlfriend have entered the annoying zone already. 

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Mahomes and his Girlfriend have entered the annoying zone already. 

Someone had to take Eli's place. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Eli still is the clubhouse leader...

14 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Yeah, Eli, the guy who kept his mouth shut and won a few rings was really annoying. I bet you don’t know what his wife looks like. 

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

the answer is both.

Yep. Can't get that wrong in trivia unless you say something like, Mississippi. It's KCK and KCM. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, Eli, the guy who kept his mouth shut and won a few rings was really annoying. I bet you don’t know what his wife looks like. 

He sure kept his mouth shut when he was drafted.  :rolleyes:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I'm surprised that flag doesn't have a big pot leaf, 40oz malt liquor, and handgun as the primary symbols.   They could've at least replaced the "stripes" with prison bars for accuracy. 

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

He sure kept his mouth shut when he was drafted.  :rolleyes:

You’re a Vikings fan! I guess you don’t know that HOF Viking Gary Zimmerman was drafted by the Giants and refused to play for them, forcing a trade. You can shut up about Eli now. Next! 

16 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm surprised that flag doesn't have a big pot leaf, 40oz malt liquor, and handgun as the primary symbols.   They could've at least replaced the "stripes" with prison bars for accuracy. 

And some baggy-asss pants. The flag needs some pants hanging halfway off someone's asss.