Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Governor Whitless is at it again

She is going to assure Donald trump takes Michigan. So many people hate her and associate her with the Dems and biden. 

• Like 1

Jesus H. And she was on the short list for VP, which means she had a chance to be president. Hey libtards, when are you going to wake up? Mean tweets are nothing compared to the idiocy that the left actually partakes in.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait a second, does this apply to the NFL as well? 

Interesting question.  Why wouldn't the Lions and their opponents have to wear masks when playing in Detroit?

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It must.  

1. Notwithstanding any other provision of this order, professional sports leagues and teams, including professional athletes engaged in individual sports, may engage in professional sports operations, provided that:
  2. No live audiences are allowed, except for staff of the facility at which a sporting event is held and media personnel reporting on, filming, or otherwise documenting the sporting event;
  3. The activities are conducted pursuant to a COVID-19 safety plan that is consistent with any guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services; and
  4. Participants maintain six feet of distance from one another to the extent compatible with the sporting activity.

Anyone watch the video in the link?  Once again the person doing the signing looks like a focking retard.  Why is that?  I have never once seen a signer look and act normal.  They all look they're on meth.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Interesting question.  Why wouldn't the Lions and their opponents have to wear masks when playing in Detroit?

Right and Major league baseball players aren't allowed to spit :lol:  Remember that? Or high five. 🤨

• Like 1

"Penalty on the Defense. Failure to Maintain a Safe Space. Five Yards. Still First Down."

30 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How many lives will this measure save ? 

Just one life!! makes it all worth it. :mad:

Just now, drobeski said:

Is this because of Sturgis too ?

The computer says 1 trillion deaths and counting,  CNN and the rest reporting it as factual. :lol:

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Is this because of Sturgis too ?

:o

The main takeaways of the report link the Rally to 267,000 COVID-19 cases nationwide and say the overall health costs from the rally are $12.2 billion.

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/09/08/report-says-sturgis-rally-is-responsible-for-122b-in-healthcare-costs-state-officials-disagree/

:lol:  jesus,. that is comical. Sorry I can't even pretend that is real.

Just now, edjr said:

The main takeaways of the report link the Rally to 267,000 COVID-19 cases nationwide and say the overall health costs from the rally are $12.2 billion.

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/09/08/report-says-sturgis-rally-is-responsible-for-122b-in-healthcare-costs-state-officials-disagree/

Computer generated cases and money. No reality required. :lol: 

I would imagine if you used the same analysis on BLM rallies you would conclude it lead to 12 billions COVID cases costing $20 gazillion.

3 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

It must.  

1. Participants maintain six feet of distance from one another to the extent compatible with the sporting activity.

So players and coaches, etc.  on sidelines must all be 6 feet apart at all times?

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whitless never thought about that. Like usual, another low IQ demTard comes up with some bullsh1t to try and fock over Trump and it blows up in her face.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol:  jesus,. that is comical. Sorry I can't even pretend that is real.

No it happened! There's no fake news remember!!!! 

33 minutes ago, jonmx said:

I think they play in full SCUBA gear.

Not good enough.  They need to don full-on MOPP Level 4 gear. 

On a POSITIVE note..she did say that this law does NOT apply to swimming.   (I mean for real, she actually said that)

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So players and coaches, etc.  on sidelines must all be 6 feet apart at all times?

To the extent it’s compatible with the sporting activity.

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

So they can basically blow each other all over the field while they excrete last night's burrito supremes.. Got it.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So they can basically blow each other all over the field while they excrete last night's burrito supremes.. Got it.

I honestly don’t know what the below means.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I honestly don’t know what the below means.

It means Whitless has an.out when called out by small business owneres.

But 'compatability' would infer the NFL can not play under the rules as are set by that fool.

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

No it happened! There's no fake news remember!!!! 

Oh there is a ton of fake news. Most of it. Just not everything. There are a few real stories every once in a while.

19 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Just in: Lions secondary doesn't need to wear masks. 

I think it would be more accurate to say that about their pass rush.  

Tackle is out of the question and so are flags and two hand touch.  How about use laser tag to down players?

4 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Tackle is out of the question and so are flags and two hand touch.  How about use laser tag to down players?

They only seem to respond to lethal weapons.  :dunno:

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

On a POSITIVE note..she did say that this law does NOT apply to swimming.   (I mean for real, she actually said that)

What about diving?  Did she specifically mention diving?  I don’t think we’re capable of figuring these things out unless she tells us exactly what to do.  

14 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Good job Michigan. You elected a nanny.

Isn't she a naughty nanny, though? 

17 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Good job Michigan. You elected a nanny.

We'd hoped to get her passed off onto Washington with a promotion but apparently she used the wrong type of shampoo. In fairness to her though, Kamala Harris has a lot more relevant experience working for married male bosses 30 years older than she is. She was hard to beat. 

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We'd hoped to get her passed off onto Washington with a promotion but apparently she used the wrong type of shampoo. In fairness to her though, Kamala Harris has a lot more relevant experience working for married male bosses 30 years older than she is. She was hard to beat. 

Harris spread her legs farther and was way more willing to do the kinkiest of things. She especially loved S&M and whipping her meal tickets. "I'll be your boss one day bltch!"