Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Texans @ Chiefs: Predictions

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some are saying the crowd was booing the guy that yelled Trump 2020.  Who knows?

🤣🤣

The douche nozzle has another drop in the endzone.  That guy is horrible. 

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why boo that?

That's not the impression I got from us and I am here

Just now, Bert said:

The douche nozzle has another drop in the endzone.  That guy is horrible. 

Bring up mahomes best friend gehrig dieter from the practice squad

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣

🤷🏻‍♂️ A guy yelled it when it was quiet and then it sounded like booing. I doubt that’s the reason though. 

7 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Bring up mahomes best friend gehrig dieter from the practice squad

Something.  He is making Fuller look like Jerry Rice.

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

🤷🏻‍♂️ A guy yelled it when it was quiet and then it sounded like booing. I doubt that’s the reason though. 

🤡

• Haha 1

Never mind as long as this stands demarcus is cool again

41 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why boo that?

Welcome to the forum!  It is REALLY obvious you do not read this forum whatsoever when you say this.

But allow me to explain.  People do not want politics in sports in 2020. That is both left and right.  That is also in regards to "nonpartisan issues".  They want sports as an escape from all of that.  So locking arms is a political statement and will get booed.

• Thanks 1

Just now, riversco said:

Welcome to the forum!  It is REALLY obvious you do not read this forum whatsoever when you say this.

But allow me to explain.  People do not want politics in sports in 2020. That is both left and right.  That is also in regards to "nonpartisan issues".  They want sports as an escape from all of that.  So locking arms is a political statement and will get booed.

If it was for something like 911 you would all have raging hard ons for it. It was not a big deal and didn’t really deserve to be booed. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If it was for something like 911 you would all have raging hard ons for it. It was not a big deal and didn’t really deserve to be booed. 

Your stupid streak continues. 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The Iowa Hay Seed Oracle knows all. 

I said 2020,  not 2001.

How many focking jump passes is Watson going to throw?

Edited by TylerRoseFan
Wrong fkn name.

The stadium sold out. 

It can be booed now. Politics is now sports. You can boo 911 tributes, boo pink armbands and shoes. Nothing is off the table. You can boo whatever you want. It's no longer just bad calls and bad plays. 

You really are some of the softest people I’ve seen. You talk so tough all the time on here yet get so upset over some of the smallest things. Go back to booing. 

You really are some of the softest people I’ve seen. You talk so tough all the time on here yet get so upset over some of the smallest things. Go back to booing. 

We're on the verge of civil war buddy.

Go back to an Iowa only message board.  It is obvious you do not know how to interact with people that think differently from you and have far greater experience with different races, creeds and cultures than you do.

More whining about whining... Stiff upper lip cupcake, words on the internet can't hurt you.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Shut up. Your side are divisive lousy humans. 

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This board is full of internet tough guys who are poosays in real life. The sooner you learn that the easier it is to laugh at them 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Go back to an Iowa only message board.  It is obvious you do not know how to interact with people that think differently from you and have far greater experience with different races, creeds and cultures than you do.

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day. You think this forum is open to opinions different from the majority of posters?  Anyone that doesn’t like Trump gets blasted. If a liberal post here they get treated terribly. Even right night I’m getting crap from multiple people because my opinion differs from yours. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shut up. You're side are divisive lousy humans. 

I keep seeing this posted. What is my side?

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Shut up. You're side are divisive lousy humans. 

He just used 9/11 and compared it to the showing of unity on behalf of George Floyd and the other two pieces of human garbage. 

8 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

The stadium sold out. 

It can be booed now. Politics is now sports. You can boo 911 tributes, boo pink armbands and shoes. Nothing is off the table. You can boo whatever you want. It's no longer just bad calls and bad plays. 

There were a lot of tickets left on stubhub.  About an hour before game time you could get in for about $100.  I think a lot of season ticket holders thought they would make a killing off these tickets, but I think the weather and covid scared a lot of people off.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He just used 9/11 and compared it to the showing of unity on behalf of George Floyd and the other two pieces of human garbage. 

Them standing together with their arms locked was for George Floyd?

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This board is full of internet tough guys who are poosays in real life. The sooner you learn that the easier it is to laugh at them 

Remember that time you were on your porch with your shotgun waiting for the clowns to show up? Lol. 

That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all day. You think this forum is open to opinions different from the majority of posters?  Anyone that doesn’t like Trump gets blasted. If a liberal post here they get treated terribly. Even right night I’m getting crap from multiple people because my opinion differs from yours. 

I agree and you are one of them!  The opposite side of the same retard coin.  

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Them standing together with their arms locked was for George Floyd?

Seriously? Then want the hell has this summer of looting  and rioting been about then? Please tell me it’s something else and maybe I’ll get  behind it. 

2 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

There were a lot of tickets left on stubhub.  About an hour before game time you could get in for about $100.  I think a lot of season ticket holders thought they would make a killing off these tickets, but I think the weather and covid scared a lot of people off.

How many were they allowing into the stadium?

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

As a reminder, leftists do not engage in good faith.  They resort to personal attacks and guilt trips.  And here it is AGAIN.  Attacking the forum as soft, trying to make you feel guilty for supposedly being soft.  They have NOTHING else.  This is another liberal bot.  He typed a short post and hit all the boring same old talking points.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Seriously? Then want the hell has this summer of looting  and rioting been about them? Please tell me it’s something else and maybe I’ll get  behind it. 

I looked at it as them wanting unity. Everyone to respect each other, regardless of race. 

One of the ushers just said us and the jags are only teams hosting fans.  The other three or whatever changed their minds.  Is this true?

I looked at it as them wanting unity. Everyone to respect each other, regardless of race. 

If they wanted unity they'd honor officers killed in the line of duty. 

This is your side. 

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

How many were they allowing into the stadium?

22% capacity or around 16 or 17k