Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

well that was fun

The message itself isn’t so bad and people are free to protest and do what they need to. But, not during a football game. I realize it was week one and this will calm down but between Collinsworth endless diatribe and whatever else.....ugh....just play the dammed game. Sorry but politics and propaganda don’t belong in any sport.  Period. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, The Shepherd said:

I'm sick of the BS.

I understand.  I think most people are.  And face it - Collnsworth and most people putting on the bleeding heart show are totally removed from it.  They'll never experience anything like police issues or whatever.  Its pure virtue signaling as in "Hey, look at me, I give a damn".  Then they return to their gated mansion comminuties.  This includes many of the players too.  Its lame.

How about just play football. Yea, there's racism - everywhere, and from all groups against all others. And there are a lot more problems - maybe people just want to enjoy football instead of constantly bringing up the crap that rips people appart. 

• Like 5

Right.  Let's turn a blind eye and continue running away from the issue. The biggest platform is there for them yesterday.  I loved it.  Football is just a game.  It can wait.

• Thanks 2

Collinsworth got ripped for it so things have a way of working themselves out...

25 minutes ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Right.  Let's turn a blind eye and continue running away from the issue. The biggest platform is there for them yesterday.  I loved it.  Football is just a game.  It can wait.

Huh?  Whos running away?  Alls people are saying is that its nice once in a while to get away from politics and propaganda.  Isnt it?  Everywhere you turn now there is some "virtue signaling" going on.  Its unrelenting and the big question that has to be asked is which of these people are actually DOING something about it?  When is the last time Collinsworth served at a soup kitchen or devoted time to help the "disadvantaged and downtrodden"?  Has he attempted to work with police to help this situation?  I suspect not.  Nope, right after the game he probably drove his fancy car right back to his gated mansion community.  Its so fake and stupid.  And it is not the right platform.  The public streets or local Govt are the right platform.  People amazingly tune into football games to watch football and thats it.  Shocking. 🙄

Oh and the players too - stop the grand standing and go make an actual difference.  Kneeling during anthems and locking arms is touching and all but again: What have they actually done to help?  Im sure a few of them are trying but most will just drive home in their Lambo after the game to their MTV crib and pile of rented bitches.  Like they give a crap?  C'mon.

3 hours ago, wolves111 said:

Well maybe because it's manufactured, Democrat bs?

Winner

America is not perfect..She never will be. However, by God's grace and the hard work, ingenuity, and blood sacrifices of generations of Americans, she is, by far, the best the world has to offer. We've come so far.  Let's unite around our flag and anthem to celebrate that. 

• Like 2