Sign in to follow this  
Serenity Now

Air Quality In SF

It's noticeably better today than it has been the last few days, should be good to go I think.

Edit to add:  I should say noticeably clearer, and I'm in San Jose.

Aaand the fockery begins...

Although I didn’t even consider this situation, just one more reason why as a Commish Im happy to have paused my league for a season.

If the game postpones, League Managers affected will not be pleased. 

As for air quality, I’ll assume it’s pretty bad.

I live in Tucson, AZ... the fires in CA and CO (600+ miles away) have created consistent cloud cover for us for the past three days. Very eeeie looking.

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Aaand the fockery begins...

Although I didn’t even consider this situation, just one more reason why as a Commish Im happy to have paused my league for a season.

If the game postpones, League Managers affected will not be pleased. 

I live in Tucson, AZ... the fires in CA and CO (600+ miles away) have created consistent cloud cover for us for the past three days. Very eeeie looking.

As far as I've heard, postponing the game would consist of playing it Monday night--so it wouldn't affect fantasy games in that respect.

9 hours ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Yeah, I live in Phoenix and while I appreciate the artificial cloud coverage that have broken our 100+ degree streak, it’s pretty alarming and sad to see the effects of the fires from this far away and knowing just how many people are having their lives torn apart.