Sign in to follow this  
Strike

I just threw up in my mouf a little........

Got an e-mail at work titled:

Join Us: A Panel Discussion on #BlackTransLivesMatter - Raising    Awareness on Systemic Racism and Transphobia

🤮

• Haha 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Seriously?

The quote in my post was a cut and paste.  This is not an abnormal type of e-mail around here, although this may be the most woke title I can remember.  But get similar ones all the time.

Most of you internet fakers getting worked up over things like this (msm attempt to mainstream everything) are completely fine with feminism, homosexuality, trans, contraception, promiscuity and every other social ill that brought us to this point.

Point being it's not enough to just complain about it on the internet.

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Most of you internet fakers getting worked up over things like this (msm attempt to mainstream everything) are completely fine with feminism, homosexuality, trans, contraception, promiscuity and every other social I'll that brought us to this point.

I figure you'll save us eventually.

20 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤮

So you're the keynote speaker?  Congrats!   You're very brave to share your struggle with your coworkers! 

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I figure you'll save us eventually.

I do what I can. I definitely don't feed the beast though.. then turn around and complain about it

32 minutes ago, Strike said:

🤮

My buddy works for a big time company in NYC. Obviously working form home, but they have been having these zoom meetings weekly.  He's disgusted.  

Tell them you're not afraid of trannies, you just think they're mentally ill. So there's no reason for you to attend. 

Do these people understand what a focking phobia is?  :wall:

JFC - 9/11 it puts all this BLM / SJW nonsense into perspective.  Remember when we all faced REAL evil?  REAL adversity?  When REAL people acted like REAL heroes?  Now we have rich, entitled white Antifa punks thinking they are heroes by disrespecting and denigrating cops on a nightly basis.  On days like today Liberals are intolerable.

8 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

JFC - 9/11 it puts all this BLM / SJW nonsense into perspective.  Remember when we all faced REAL evil?  REAL adversity?  When REAL people acted like REAL heroes?  Now we have rich, entitled white Antifa punks thinking they are heroes by disrespecting and denigrating cops on a nightly basis.  On days like today Liberals are intolerable.

I'm surprised I haven't heard someone say there are events today to honor the black victims of 9/11.

I thought it was going to be a Kathy Griffith/Amy Schumer love fest

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Most of you internet fakers getting worked up over things like this (msm attempt to mainstream everything) are completely fine with feminism, homosexuality, trans, contraception, promiscuity and every other social ill that brought us to this point.

This is a terrible post.

The OP was informative not a complaint, why are you complaining about communication,? It is a start and makes us all aware. Quit judging people you don’t know.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

The quote in my post was a cut and paste.  This is not an abnormal type of e-mail around here, although this may be the most woke title I can remember.  But get similar ones all the time.

I wouldn’t just throw up in my mouth.....I’d puke for hours. Just sickening.

The worst part is the elites do not even cares about blacks or trannies.  They are just using them to make the public feel so incredibly guilty that they surrender all their rights and freedoms and allow the Constitution to be destroyed so they can establish a dictatorship and rule absolutely.  The USSR got established in large part because they promised to be progressive on many issues.  In practice, they passed laws that promised equality but never enforced them.  If anything, equality laws were just used to destroy political opponents.  "Oh, you are a threat to my political power?  I will have you arrested and hung with some false charge that you were bigoted against some group!"  Eventually, most people caught on that the laws meant nothing and the marginalized groups stayed marginalized.

This is basically a show trial, with you are the defendant, and you are guilty, now surrender your freedoms thanks.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about your moms posting nudie pics again. 

His mom is hot from the forehead up.

This is going to be a full on civil war in less than 1 year.  People are just not going to put with this.  Americans are too intelligent and they know what is at stake andtoo many of them know exactly how to stop it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riversco said:

This is going to be a full on civil war in less than 1 year.  People are just not going to put with this.  Americans are too intelligent and they know what is at stake andtoo many of them know exactly how to stop it.

I'm mostly ready for it.  Time to expunge the marxists and communists from this country.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, riversco said:

I’ve been posting here a long time and have heard a ton of crazy stuff.  Your posts the past year I shrugged off as crazy talk much like a lot of others.  

As more and more time goes by......I still think you are nuts.  

But maybe not as much as I originally thought.  :unsure:

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Bacon, tomato, lettuce and mayo.

:( If only....

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Bacon, tomato, lettuce and mayo.

The T is really the most important part. 

Isn't Black Trans Lives Matter a thing mainly because it's the black community themselves that are especially hard on their own trannies?  Or is that whitey's fault too? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Isn't Black Trans Lives Matter a thing mainly because it's the black community themselves that are especially hard on their own trannies?  Or is that whitey's fault too? 

It's always been about trannies, and they got young black men to (unwittingly) fight for them. BLM has been an incredible success in that.