DexterM1776

West Coast Fires Started by Antifa, BLM, Climate Change terrorist?

10 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

The fires that devistated Australia earlier this year where caused by climate change believers.

Authorities believe the fires in the west coast are being set on purpose.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/we-got-another-one-second-man-arrested-intentionally-starting-brush-fire-pierce-county/5CA2YAQTEBBBZBOFKIRDGGKOLY/

I'm not sure how stiff the punishment is for stuff like this but having had property fall victim to an arsonist before, my guess is it's not very severe.

You can blame the government in Cali for contributing to the spread of the fire for not taking proper precautions to prevent it. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You can blame the government in Cali for contributing to the spread of the fire for not taking proper precautions to prevent it. 

Absolutely.

35 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

The government controls the statewide media though, so they will not receive blame.

Libtards will not allow removal of dead underbrush and trees. Hurts the insects. Phuck homes and businesses. Have to save the bugs. Fine. Just stop crying about massive fires then and let's move on. Build a home in these areas then assume the risk. No different than living on a waterfront. It's going to flood at some point so stop your wining when it actually happens because it always happens. 

7 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Libtards will not allow removal of dead underbrush and trees. Hurts the insects. Phuck homes and businesses. Have to save the bugs. Fine. Just stop crying about massive fires then and let's move on. Build a home in these areas then assume the risk. No different than living on a waterfront. It's going to flood at some point so stop your wining when it actually happens because it always happens. 

I own some timberland, it's pretty standard stuff.  But with this it's just astounding to me that somehow these fires caused by lack of proper land management is attributed to climate change

• Like 1

It's been cloudy and cooler here the last few days; I learned today that it is due to smoke from the wildfires in Cali (maybe even Oregon and Washington as well).  It is high in the atmosphere so air quality is fine.  Their loss is my gain; it was glorious this morning as I did yard work.  Thanks west coast idiots for not doing controlled burns and instead blaming it on .000001 degree temp increases.  :doublethumbsup:

Isn't it time for Biden to address his followers?  This guy can't control his own children, can't control his side of the aisle and he wants control over everything?

1 hour ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Our air quality in thr Portland yesterday.... worst in the world.

It matches the people quality in Portland. I had not known until now you were there. Good grief. I can only imagine. If I listed the top 100 reasons people become cops, what you’re probably doing herding/dealing with obnoxious wealthy green-haired Antifa sh1tbags wouldn’t make the list.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I'm not sure how stiff the punishment is for stuff like this but having had property fall victim to an arsonist before, my guess is it's not very severe.

If someone was found guilty of this, it's nothing less than a terrorism charge.

Of course, it is California so does anyone really care? :dunno:

54 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If someone was found guilty of this, it's nothing less than a terrorism charge.

Of course, it is California so does anyone really care? :dunno:

Libs do seem to care about burning trees. These arsonists would seem to be the exception. It’s burning stores and houses that don’t bother them.

To understand what motivates the nature arsonists, you have to watch the YouTube clip drobeski posted last week. 

3 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I own some timberland, it's pretty standard stuff.  But with this it's just astounding to me that somehow these fires caused by lack of proper land management is attributed to climate change

La Nina forms in the Pacific – here's what it means for hurricanes, wildfires

A La Nina climate pattern has appeared in the Pacific Ocean, which could lead to an increase in activity during the ongoing Atlantic hurricane season and create conditions more prone to wildfires out West, forecasters say. 

La Nina, Spanish for “little girl,” is a naturally occurring phenomenon in which sea surface temperatures across the central and eastern Pacific Ocean are cooler than average, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It’s the opposite of the warmer-than-average “El Nino” -- and scientists believe this time the pattern will last through at least February.

La Nina can contribute to an increase in Atlantic hurricane activity by weakening the wind shear over the Caribbean Sea and tropical Atlantic Basin, which enables storms to develop and intensify,” Mike Halpert, the deputy director of NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center, said in a statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-nina-forms-in-the-pacific-heres-what-it-means-for-hurricanes-wildfires

La Nina is a natural occurrence and happens approximately every seven years.

You guys are nuts! 

The SCU Lightning Complex originated as approximately 20 firesspread across five counties – Santa Clara, Alameda, Contra Costa, San Joaquin and Stanislaus. These fires were all started the morning of Aug. 16 as lightning moved across the area. They then merged into one major fire with two branches.

I do know that a gender reveal started one fire. 

Of course, libtards are trying to put this on Trump too. Nope, no wildfires out there when Obama was President. 

No one is blaming Trump. What is wrong with you guys?

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

Some people are. Bill Maher did the other night. 

• Confused 1

Really???  People are just insane right now.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

Yes.  His stance as a frackin' climate change denier has caused these fires.  Granted, you cant prevent lightning strikes, but Trumps policies have made it hotter, drier, and more windy. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Yes.  His stance as a frackin' climate change denier has caused these fires.  Granted, you cant prevent lightning strikes, but Trumps policies have made it hotter, drier, and more windy. 

He is not a denier, none of us are. The means to the end is what we disagree on.The USA has lead the world in carbon reductions all three years of Trump’s Presidency. While China,  who has over double the carbon emissions of the US, will continue to increase their emissions until 2030 per the Paris Accord. The earth has been warming for 10,000 years MMGW is a very small part of it. Over population is a much bigger cause.

I choose not to live in CA’s rolling blackout environment, and the elimination of all fossil fuels is very short sighted. Lets start with all electric cars and supplemental renewable energy. We do not have to destroy our standard of living to accomplish clean air.

CO2 Is Only 0.04% of the Earth’s Atmosphere!

Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had.

- Michael Crichton

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

The fires that devistated Australia earlier this year where caused by climate change believers.

Authorities believe the fires in the west coast are being set on purpose.

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/we-got-another-one-second-man-arrested-intentionally-starting-brush-fire-pierce-county/5CA2YAQTEBBBZBOFKIRDGGKOLY/

I've been saying this for years, have posted a few threads here even......almost always get laughed at.

check out this while you're here.....

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I've been saying this for years, have posted a few threads here even......almost always get laughed at.

check out this while you're here.....

Those drones are used by firefighters to to create a burn barrier. These antifa aholes use simple fires is my guess.

I was on the 210 westbound in West Covina (East of Los Angeles) last night and could see the hills to the immediate north of me just totally burning like hell itself.  Pretty amazing sight I won't ever forget.

2 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

Those drones are used by firefighters to to create a burn barrier. These antifa aholes use simple fires is my guess.

true on both counts......I was just sharing the crazy video I recently discovered

We need some biblical justice for these arsonist pieces o' sh1t.  If you start a fire that ends up killing somebody then we should burn that focking idiot at the stake.  That might make those azzholes think twice about it. 

Again......

I sure do wish a few of you around here would learn about AGENDA 21 / 30 

There are too many people in California using more water than ever. There is no drought. The last five years have had average rainfall. The price to pay for all those electoral votes. Maybe stop letting all those illegals in? 

• Like 1

From the Washington Post, I'll post just the first few paragraphs with the link if you want the rest of the pablum:

September 14, 2020 at 4:51 p.m. MST

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden excoriated President Trump on Monday over his environmental record as wildfires continued to burn through much of the West and as the president used a trip to California to question the scientific consensus that climate change is a leading cause of the devastating blazes.

Biden said during a speech in Wilmington, Del., that the “undeniable, accelerating, punishing reality” of global warming was playing out in the wildfires and hurricanes that have marked the end of summer, arguing it is a problem that “requires action, not denial.”

Across the country in California, Trump sought to pin the blame for the fires on another culprit — forest management — while shrugging off warnings that human-caused climate warming will continue to make Western states a tinderbox with annual fires that destroy communities.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/devastating-wildfires-out-west-inject-climate-change-into-the-presidential-campaign/2020/09/14/5418cd62-f694-11ea-be57-d00bb9bc632d_story.html

Basically the point of the article is that some miniscule delta increase in temperature is causing all of these fires, not the nearly-if-not-actually criminal negligence in forest management. :lol:

On 9/13/2020 at 9:04 AM, peenie said:

Uh hum.  Your guy is. 

On 9/13/2020 at 9:32 AM, peenie said:

Really???  People are just insane right now.

Biden called Trump a climate arsonist. Harris is fully supportive of it. Plus Harris was pushing heavily on defunding police and too f'ng bad for those 2 cops in LA that were shot in the head. They don't count in a democrats world.

On 9/12/2020 at 7:24 PM, Gladiators said:

I heard they're sending in cardi b to use her WAP to put out the wildfires.

Great. ALL the wildlife is now going to have herpes. 

3 hours ago, DexterM1776 said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/not-climate-change-arsonist-caught-video-starting-brush-fire-kelso-washington/

It appears this latest spat of climate change is breeding more arsonists.

An arsonist was caught on video lighting a brush fire in Kelso, Washington.

Peaceful arsonist. Protesting to call attention to climate change. See how when he sets these fires they burn so much longer now?

On 9/13/2020 at 12:20 AM, Baker Boy said:

La Nina forms in the Pacific – here's what it means for hurricanes, wildfires

A La Nina climate pattern has appeared in the Pacific Ocean, which could lead to an increase in activity during the ongoing Atlantic hurricane season and create conditions more prone to wildfires out West, forecasters say. 

La Nina, Spanish for “little girl,” is a naturally occurring phenomenon in which sea surface temperatures across the central and eastern Pacific Ocean are cooler than average, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. It’s the opposite of the warmer-than-average “El Nino” -- and scientists believe this time the pattern will last through at least February.

La Nina can contribute to an increase in Atlantic hurricane activity by weakening the wind shear over the Caribbean Sea and tropical Atlantic Basin, which enables storms to develop and intensify,” Mike Halpert, the deputy director of NOAA’s Climate Prediction Center, said in a statement.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/la-nina-forms-in-the-pacific-heres-what-it-means-for-hurricanes-wildfires

La Nina is a natural occurrence and happens approximately every seven years.

Learned about that in Ecology in college. Its amazing what a little information and common sense can do.

Also, coincidentally, the fires stop at the canadian border. Guess climate change stops there at Canada :lol:

• Like 1