Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

2021 Reset. Who is in?

So with the whacky year that was 2020 coupled with some people dropping out, we just couldn’t get traction for the league this year. One issue has always been turnover and it generally coincides with bad rosters being abandoned. 

I think the idea right now is to revisit this dynasty league for 2021 by wiping the slate clean and having a fresh startup draft. That draft would include all veterans and 2021 rookies. Our first rookie only draft wouldn’t be until 2022. 

please read the following bullet points and post here if you are interested for 2021 and beyond. If you have any bullet points to add, please do so. 

- 12 teams max. Open to 10 teams if it helps the quality of competition but 12 is ideal. The current CCDL has had 14 teams and that adds to the yearly turnover in owners...

- since this is a free league, we can leave MFL for a free hosting platform. I’m open to any site but personally have the most dynasty experience on ESPN. 

- same lineup requirements and scoring format. 

- for tradition we can keep the cult classic movie theme....

- very clear bylaws, posted and pinned here at the forum. I can copy and paste from MFL... and tweak as needed, the ones I wrote for the league a few years back. 

- the startup draft and subsequent rookie drafts can be held here at this forum with rosters simply loaded to ESPN or whatever site we choose. 

IN FOR 2021 RESET    (6 so far.)

- Wonder

- RLLD

- Worms

- Jtm (top gun)

- old school

-29 Guests

- Taco

Well hell. This would have been my third year. I took over a pretty crappy team and won one game in my first year. Was turning it around and won a playoff game last year. Was really looking forward to this year- hate to see everything sh!t the bed.

Ill give it a go for next year.

On 9/13/2020 at 8:05 AM, Old School said:

Well hell. This would have been my third year. I took over a pretty crappy team and won one game in my first year. Was turning it around and won a playoff game last year. Was really looking forward to this year- hate to see everything sh!t the bed.

Ill give it a go for next year.

I understand but this is the best solution I can think of if people still want to have a free FFToday dynasty league. 

we need to trim the fat and start fresh. 

44 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I understand but this is the best solution I can think of if people still want to have a free FFToday dynasty league. 

we need to trim the fat and start fresh. 

I get it- and yes, it’s a free league. I enjoy it, my first stab at dynasty and it’s a good league. 

Count me in for the reboot.

6 in so far.

@taco breath i feel like will be in as well. 

In

Just checking in, hope everyone is well!  I've never done a dynasty startup draft before, but I'm guessing it will be a slow draft, correct?

On 5/19/2021 at 4:12 PM, worm said:

Just checking in, hope everyone is well!  I've never done a dynasty startup draft before, but I'm guessing it will be a slow draft, correct?

If it happens at all, it will be a slow draft...

On 6/9/2021 at 6:51 PM, Old School said:

DOA?

I hope not, should we send feelers out to the board?

• Thanks 1

Anderson? Anderson?  Adderly?