Sign in to follow this  
SWAMI SEZ

Hmmmmm....

Tough decision to make! Time for the FF Nation to step in. 

Lucky enough to get Dalvin Cook and Aaron Jones in a 12 team PPR. Both are going up against each other tomorrow in Minnesota. Also drafted Boston Scott as well. I intend to play Dalvin Cook all day long. My question to you is who would you start between Jones and Scott?? All opinions are appreciated.

Thanks!🤔

Wrong forum.

But if you're seriously considering starting a waiver wire RB over one of last year's top 3 RBs, there's something wrong with you, too.

Some "Swami."

• Like 1

I have more than a feeling that you should start Jones... it's as clear as the sun in the summer sky

13 minutes ago, rallo said:

I have more than a feeling that you should start Jones... it's as clear as the sun in the summer sky

More Than A. Thielen would be a good name for my fantasy teams this year--I have him on all five.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyclone2016 said:

Without preseason games, we don't have as much recent information on the players.  It's been such a long time.  

I hear you, usually there is some foreplay... 

3 hours ago, SWAMI SEZ said:

Lucky enough to get Dalvin Cook and Aaron Jones in a 12 team PPR. Both are going up against each other tomorrow in Minnesota. Also drafted Boston Scott as well. I intend to play Dalvin Cook all day long. My question to you is who would you start between Jones and Scott?? All opinions are appreciated.

Thanks!🤔

In a PPR start Scott.   This isn’t going to be the popular opinion, but if you go back to last year and look at the stats over the last several games it’ll make sense.

19 minutes ago, JagFan said:

In a PPR start Scott.   This isn’t going to be the popular opinion, but if you go back to last year and look at the stats over the last several games it’ll make sense.

Look at the stats in the last game, at least... you know, the one in which he scored 3 of his 5 TDs on the season.

Don't look at the week before that, where he had 3 carries for 12 yards and 6 catches for 7 yards (and 0 of his 5 TDs on the season).  Don't look at that week.

3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Look at the stats in the last game, at least... you know, the one in which he scored 3 of his 5 TDs on the season.

Don't look at the week before that, where he had 3 carries for 12 yards and 6 catches for 7 yards (and 0 of his 5 TDs on the season).  Don't look at that week.

You nailed it with the 6 catches.  He did say PPR.  And good eye on the 3 TD’s...he can find the end zone.  Glad we can finally agree!

Just now, JagFan said:

You nailed it with the 6 catches.  He did say PPR.  And good eye on the 3 TD’s...he can find the end zone.  Glad we can finally agree!

I guess, if you're satisfied with 7 fantasy points.

Some of us have higher standards.

6 hours ago, SWAMI SEZ said:

Thanks!🤔

Jones 

4 hours ago, Cyclone2016 said:

Without preseason games, we don't have as much recent information on the players.  It's been such a long time.  

It’s been a perfect off season, I don’t watch any of the games anyway.  

Makes you better at ff without watching the games.  

3 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I guess, if you're satisfied with 7 fantasy points.

Some of us have higher standards.

Right.

its Week 1. No RB1s or RB2s are injured. Why so desperate already???

edit: Yes, I know Sanders. Besides him