Patented Phil

Two LA cops shot in ambush

12 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

One of the cops is a 31 year old woman, mother to a 6 year old.  ☹️

Ugh. I hate hearing this. :(

Another breaking news update I get from FFT.

Liberals will celebrate this which disgusts me. They get pissed if black people are judged based on a few (but let’s be honest at least 60% of blacks do some type of illegal activity) but have no problem judging cops based on a few bad ones 

Congrats Democrats and media, this is what you created.

The replies in those tweets are a disgusting reflection of the world Democrats want to live in. 

You want Trump to win 400+ EV? This is how you do it.

• Haha 1

I watched the live feed of the BLM scum bags who were taunting police at the hospital.  I’ve seen some pretty despicable things in the last couple years, but this takes the cake.  There were about 3 black guys just taunting the hell out of the cops.  “I hope they die”.  “Oink oink - boom boom”.  “They got what was comin to em”.  “What are going to do about it you fat pig?”  It was relentless.  I’m sure it’ll be all over the Internet tomorrow.

I have to say, the cops should have arrested them immediately.  If that wasn’t disturbing the peace then I don’t know what is.

Posted this topic at Antifagys.  

"Two LA Cops Ambushed, Protesters Outside: "We hope you Die!""

How long will the topic and I last?

Two Los Angeles police officers shot in apparent ambush

The shooting of two Los Angeles County sheriff's deputies in an apparent ambush prompted a manhunt for the shooter, reaction from the president and protests outside the hospital where the wounded deputies were being treated Saturday night in California.

The 31-year-old female deputy and 24-year-old male deputy both underwent surgery Saturday evening, Sheriff Alex Villanueva said in a late-night news conference. Both graduated from the academy 14 months ago, he said.

The deputies were shot while sitting in their patrol car at a Metro rail station and were able to radio for help, the sheriff said.

"To the protesters blocking the entrance & exit of the HOSPITAL EMERGENCY ROOM yelling 'We hope they die' referring to 2 LA Sheriff's ambushed today in #Compton: DO NOT BLOCK EMERGENCY ENTRIES & EXITS TO THE HOSPITAL," the sheriff's department tweeted.

2 hours ago, Patented Phil said:

I watched the live feed of the BLM scum bags who were taunting police at the hospital.  I’ve seen some pretty despicable things in the last couple years, but this takes the cake.  There were about 3 black guys just taunting the hell out of the cops.  “I hope they die”.  “Oink oink - boom boom”.  “They got what was comin to em”.  “What are going to do about it you fat pig?”  It was relentless.  I’m sure it’ll be all over the Internet tomorrow.

I have to say, the cops should have arrested them immediately.  If that wasn’t disturbing the peace then I don’t know what is.

Can you imagine the cries of "HE'S RACIST!!!" if Trump uses any video of these chanting thugs in a campaign ad?

So sad. What a community of savages these cops have been dealing with all along. We are getting a glimpse.

• Like 1

It’s amazing how the whole country, cops included, condemned the George Floyd death in custody. We are well past that now. They blew it. 

Not surprised. Democrat Leftists have been urging this, fanning it, hoping for it.  

7 hours ago, Goggins said:

The replies in those tweets are a disgusting reflection of the world Democrats want to live in. 

Disgusting

1 minute ago, Fireballer said:

Can't wait to see the Left and BLM take offense at this somehow. 

If there is any justice in the world then friends/relatives of the chanting thugs will end up dying in the back of an ambulance because it can't get through their savage mob. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unfortunate and sad - hope they nail the guy who did it.

Whatever happened to the guy who rode the dog in the rodeo years ago?  I forget his name.. 

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Whatever happened to the guy who rode the dog in the rodeo years ago?  I forget his name.. 

Gutter something..?  Somebody help me out

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

Unfortunate and sad - hope they nail the guy who did it.

But entirely predictable.  You plant a demon seed, you raise a flower of fire.

41 minutes ago, DonS said:

Can't wait to see the Left and BLM take offense at this somehow. 

Oh they will.  They still think Trump was racist for the Central Park jogger ad he put out, even though he never mentioned race at all.

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Liberals will celebrate this which disgusts me. They get pissed if black people are judged based on a few (but let’s be honest at least 60% of blacks do some type of illegal activity) but have no problem judging cops based on a few bad ones 

Looks like I was right. Blocking entrance and exit to the ER chanting “we hope they die”. Liberals are getting so predictable. 

They have no regard for the lives of others so we shouldn’t have any regard for theirs. Run them tf over and call it a day 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s amazing how the whole country, cops included, condemned the George Floyd death in custody. We are well past that now. They blew it. 

There’s a bridge missing it’s troll 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Goggins said:

I read a number of the responses on Twitter. There are a lot of people who are completely fine with this. Absolutely disgusting. It makes me sick to think there are people in this country supporting the murder of police officers because of the bullshit narrative they’re stupid enough to fall for.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I read a number of the responses on Twitter. There are a lot of people who are completely fine with this. Absolutely disgusting. It makes me sick to think there are people in this country supporting the murder of police officers because of the bullshit narrative they’re stupid enough to fall for.

Black people always hated cops. They are just entitled now to express it in every manner possible and the media loves it all because the dems tell them to love it.

Gee, what would happen if this was a white guy and the person shot and in the ambulance was nancy pelosi? Hmm....🤔

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Black people always hated cops. They are just entitled now to express it in every manner possible and the media loves it all because the dems tell them to love it.

Gee, what would happen if this was a white guy and the person shot and in the ambulance was nancy pelosi? Hmm....🤔

It looks like plenty of white people are supporting it too...because Trump. I don’t give a fuk who is president. Supporting the murder of police offers? I don’t have the words

13 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Twitter is a disgusting cesspool. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

Twitter is a disgusting cesspool. 

I shouldn’t be surprised. I don’t have Twitter or Facebook or whatever the hell else is out there.

27 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Any NFL, NBA, or MLB players outraged about this?  

Nope they won't say a thing. And your liberal friends either don't know or more likely to just ignore it.

Now find a photo of some clowns doing the george floyd's pose and they will be all over that with hate and outrage.

(Nsfw language)

Every day BLM is becoming more and more like ISIS. Now they are openly celebrating the execution of those they disagree with.

Kind of like the Muslims across the world cheering as the twin towers burned and fell. That is today's Democrat.

22 minutes ago, Goggins said:
(Nsfw language)

Every day BLM is becoming more and more like ISIS. Now they are openly celebrating the execution of those they disagree with.

Kind of like the Muslims across the world cheering as the twin towers burned and fell. That is today's Democrat.

I compared the same a few days back. It's really depressing to see what half the people in this country want these days. 

Pure evil.

49 minutes ago, Goggins said:

(Nsfw language)

Wow! No words.