Patented Phil

Two LA cops shot in ambush

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

(Nsfw language)

Every day BLM is becoming more and more like ISIS. Now they are openly celebrating the execution of those they disagree with.

Kind of like the Muslims across the world cheering as the twin towers burned and fell. That is today's Democrat.

Police, and business should leave these areas. Let it go. Let it burn.

15 hours ago, jonmx said:

Posted this topic at Antifagys.  

"Two LA Cops Ambushed, Protesters Outside: "We hope you Die!""

How long will the topic and I last?

That thread is so typical...  “A handful of protesters”.   Yeah right.  What they fail to recognize over at AntifaGuys is that the hate showed toward the cops at the emergency room, though only expressed by a few, is NOT an isolated opinion on the Left.  I’ve been watching live-streams every night for the past two weeks and there is a large and growing segment of the country that truly despises cops and wants to see violence against them.  I hear it every night - a lot.  Is it a coincidence that the eyewitness at the scene (in the prior post) celebrated the shooting like a gleeful child at Christmas?  The Left has no idea the extent of the hate on their side - I really believe that.  They live in their little bubbles and just don’t see it.

22 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

That thread is so typical...  “A handful of protesters”.   Yeah right.  What they fail to recognize over at AntifaGuys is that the hate showed toward the cops at the emergency room, though only expressed by a few, is NOT an isolated opinion on the Left.  I’ve been watching live-streams every night for the past two weeks and there is a large and growing segment of the country that truly despises cops and wants to see violence against them.  I hear it every night - a lot.  Is it a coincidence that the eyewitness at the scene (in the prior post) celebrated the shooting like a gleeful child at Christmas?  The Left has no idea the extent of the hate on their side - I really believe that.  They live in their little bubbles and just don’t see it.

They are such a joke questioning the crowd size and making excuses for this disgusting event. 

Then pop in the Biden thread and a staff member is mocking Trump supporters. Snowflakes. 😂

43 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

I think they know.  At least those in the media/politics know.  They want to stir up an angry revolution.  They know it is violent and full of hate, and they actively cover it up.  

No she will not. Biden will not. MSM will avoid it.

Will @kamalaharris visit deputies who were shot (31-year-old mom & 24 year-old) in her state? She visited someone in WI who was charged with felony 3rd-degree sexual assault and said she was proud of him.

44 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

No she will not. Biden will not. MSM will avoid it.

Will @kamalaharris visit deputies who were shot (31-year-old mom & 24 year-old) in her state? She visited someone in WI who was charged with felony 3rd-degree sexual assault and said she was proud of him.

One of the morning channels had a blurb about it. The dumb black woman anchor, and I do mean anchor...look at the ratings, made some blunder about cop shootings. Something like cop shootings while tragic, are not quite as tragic as black criminal shootings.

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Thanks Obama. Biggest piece of crap in our countries history. 

He likely is enjoying all of this.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I think right now is the proudest Michelle has ever been of America.  I know that's not saying much since she's so rarely proud of America, but right now she is beaming like a mother with a newborn.

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

There is no doubt about this. This was his dream outcome since before he took office. 

• Thanks 1

Nobody wants to blame BLM, instead it's antifa or "a few bad apples". BLM is the problem. They are militant race warriors and they want to destroy the country. The shooting of those officers was a direct response to the BLM movement.

None of you remember the shooting in Dallas by BLM in 2016? 

On 9/12/2020 at 10:22 PM, Patented Phil said:

Suspect is a dark skinned male

whodathunk??? 

Still think this short dude that runs up to the truck at the end is the same guy who shot the police officers.  

10 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Still think this short dude that runs up to the truck at the end is the same guy who shot the police officers.  

The guy wasn’t necessarily short, I  read that it was the camera lens that distorted the image.

3 hours ago, jonmx said:

what's up with the short bus outfits? dorky bike helmets, a gas mask?...focking retards that think they can damage cars? man id love to see someone get with a baseball bat and fock all of them up

4 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

The guy wasn’t necessarily short, I  read that it was the camera lens that distorted the image.

The image was distorted but the dude was short as fuch.  His head was about the same height of the car and he had to shot upward to shoot into the window.  I am not tall and i would be shooting down.