Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Video gaming system experts

3 hours ago, Reality said:

You should get you a cheap 4k TV, I held out too long, it looks incredible.

Theres no content for it here. I have the most expensive internet plan available which is supposedly 500mbps (it isn't anywhere close), but even both of us streaming Netflix at 1080p is sometimes an issue.

And torrents in 4k don't seem to exist.

I never turn on the TV anyway. Literally haven't turned it on in 2 years. I watch on my tablet, she on her iPad. We never watch simultaneously except for pron once in a while.

If you are into retro gaming, I hear the Retroid Pocket 2 is really good.  I don't own one myself but it seems really liked.  Its a handheld device with a bunch of emulators on it.  HDMI port so you can plug it into a monitor.  $80. 

https://www.goretroid.com/products/retroid-pocket-2-handheld-retro-gaming-system?variant=36670989729952

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=retroid+pocket+2

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Noobs play console 

Real gamers have PC's

Yeeeeee

🖕 

:lol:

I got a ps4 for xmas last year. I've played Tekken around 10 times on it drunk in the garage with the kids since. Only game I can whip their azz at. Feels good. 

16 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

FYI....the PS5 is fantastic. Playing Valhalla on it now...so good.

Who's knob did you have to gobble in order to score one?  Got lucky on pre-order day? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Who's knob did you have to gobble in order to score one?  Got lucky on pre-order day? 

Ya waited in line for an hour at a Gamestop on preorder day. So nerdy 

7 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Nice.  I just received PS4 version of Valhalla the other day.  I've only played a bit so far.  It comes with a free upgrade to PS5 version so I'm considering holding off on playing too much more in case I'm able to snag a PS5.  I'm wondering if a save from PS4 version would xfer over to PS5.  I'd be surprised if it wouldn't. 

Does Valhalla make use of those haptic feedback triggers? 

I just bought a 50 inch 4k from wally world..128 dollars...christ does my ps4pro look fockin amazing..why did I wait so long???

🤦‍♂️

What is the appeal of Valhalla?  I look at gameplay videos and I don't see what the big deal is. Help me to understand.

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

What is the appeal of Valhalla?  I look at gameplay videos and I don't see what the big deal is. Help me to understand.

Vikings. Butchering. People.

Works for me. :dunno:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Whats Fortnite all about?  Does it have to be downloaded?

It is a good game and is free to play. It is a shooter where you can build structures.

19 hours ago, DonS said:

Vikings. Butchering. People.

Works for me. :dunno:

What? No raping during all the pillaging?

On 11/13/2020 at 4:29 PM, cyclone24 said:

FYI....the PS5 is fantastic. Playing Valhalla on it now...so good.

FYI people who have played both ghost of tsushima and Valhalla say that GoT blows Valhalla out of the water. GoT is superior to assassins creed. Plus it has Legends, which is like a free smaller version of destiny, but with swords, and no nerfs to the fun weapons

On 11/12/2020 at 10:39 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Theres no content for it here. I have the most expensive internet plan available which is supposedly 500mbps (it isn't anywhere close), but even both of us streaming Netflix at 1080p is sometimes an issue.

And torrents in 4k don't seem to exist.

I never turn on the TV anyway. Literally haven't turned it on in 2 years. I watch on my tablet, she on her iPad. We never watch simultaneously except for pron once in a while.

Hmmm, I have a whole library of them.........

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

What? No raping during all the pillaging?

Haven't progressed that far in the game yet so I can't say. I'm guessing that backdoor rape will be mapped to R2 since that's also the "heavy attack" button.  Vag will probably be R1 for "light attack". 

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Hmmm, I have a whole library of them.........

Do you have to search for them special or something? I just mean normal shows.

My tablet is 2560 x 1600. Would it even be worth the trouble and storage space?

2 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Do you have to search for them special or something? I just mean normal shows.

My tablet is 2560 x 1600. Would it even be worth the trouble and storage space?

I mostly get movies.  Rarbg is a good source for 4k stuff.  You can even filter on it to only see 4k.    4k resolution is like 3840 × 2160 so I probably wouldn't worry about it for your tablet.  Honestly, the difference between HD and 4k isn't that noticeable.  I watch it on a 77 inch OLED TV in a dedicated theater so quality matters for that environment.  But the files are pretty large and if I was just watching on a tablet I would just get HD and call it a day.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:00 AM, cyclone24 said:

@cyclone24how does the new 3D audio work with headphones?  I have a good  pair of Sony noise canceling headphones and was wondering if PS5 supports Bluetooth headphones, or if it will work via a stereo jack connected to the controller.   Thx. 

I have a ps5 with cd waiting under the tree for me.  she won it on one of those silly facebook wheel things, cost $10 for a spot

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I have a ps5 with cd waiting under the tree for me.  she won it on one of those silly facebook wheel things, cost $10 for a spot

That's what she told you and you believed her?  I guess she doesn't want to admit that she had to pull a train on the Geek Squad in order to score one for you.  That's sweet that she did that for you, though.  :cheers:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, edjr said:

Aka onlyfans.

:D