Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

My cable company cancelled my Redzone

I was surprised to see my NFL Redzone not work today as games kicked off, since I was paying for it. My cable company told me they had to cancel me since I didn't have any smart devices in my house. I told them that was not part of the terms of my agreement. Smart devices are Chinese spyware.

After arguments, no NFL Network, and cancer was wished on all of their children.

Sports is out of my life. Salud. I spill a drink on myself.

AEW wrestling = :banana:

You got there for the wrong reasons, but you got there.

Good to see you whenever you show up.

I didn't bother getting it this year.  Just checked, apparently it is free for week 1.  

So were you paying for it? If you were paying for it and the smart devices wasn’t in the agreement then legally you should be getting it. 

Called back. Different representative. Can't restore your redzone without a smart cable box. I've ordered a PPV, watching On Demand, and watched HD channels in the past two weeks. Nope, no good. They need more flesh.

I need the internet connection for work, and basic cable is sufficient. Still...

EVERYBODY DIES :mad:

2 hours ago, phillybear said:

Called back. Different representative. Can't restore your redzone without a smart cable box. I've ordered a PPV, watching On Demand, and watched HD channels in the past two weeks. Nope, no good. They need more flesh.

I need the internet connection for work, and basic cable is sufficient. Still...

EVERYBODY DIES :mad:

Cancel and go to the competition?

On 9/13/2020 at 4:11 PM, Old School said:

Cancel and go to the competition?

Or bury them all deep in the woods and celebrate with a bloody dance to appease the gods. 

13 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

Or bury them all deep in the woods and celebrate with a bloody dance to appease the gods. 

Well, yeah, there’s always that....

I cancelled my red zone. The whole  Sunday ticket. It was good while it lasted. 

On 9/13/2020 at 2:11 PM, Djgb13 said:

So were you paying for it? If you were paying for it and the smart devices wasn’t in the agreement then legally you should be getting it. 

Yeah, um, Comcast are the mob, and Philadelphia is their home, and there is zero competition. I'm not getting satisfaction no matter how much rage I exert.

6 hours ago, phillybear said:

Yeah, um, Comcast are the mob, and Philadelphia is their home, and there is zero competition. I'm not getting satisfaction no matter how much rage I exert.

I pay over $200.00 per month to those faggity focks. Why? Cause I'm dumb and lazy. 
Incredible product, shittyass customer cervix. 

Without Redzone, though, I would really be hating life. It's my only sense of normalcy in the last 6 months.

Fantasy Football / Football >>>> Everything else

On 9/16/2020 at 3:32 PM, KayJay1971 said:

That homo prays to Áine - god of fairies :rolleyes:

14 hours ago, phillybear said:

Keep the internet. Cut the tv programming. Got to YouTube tv. Comes with red zone 

6 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

Keep the internet. Cut the tv programming. Got to YouTube tv. Comes with red zone 

I haven't had a credit card since 1997, and I've never conducted a financial transaction online. I write 4 checks a month, and everything else is cash. By choice.

My options are somewhat limited. That's why I was driving across state lines into New Jersey when Pennsylvania shut down the stores that sold booze for 4 months during the Chinese lab virus. New Jersey was virus central. But you need booze.

But I make adjustments. I now have a stash of about 15 gallons of white rum. It grows week by week. Just in case. My rum...my ruuummm....my preshhhhhiousshhhhh.

• Like 1