Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

My understanding is that she was on the couch with her boyfriend, police entered on a no knock warrant, her boyfriend started shooting at them, they returned fire. Both were allegedly involved with drug trafficking to various degrees.

There is a reason this case never became the face of Burn Loot Murder.

I predict not guilty, assuming they are being charged with murder.

The crime here is not shooting Breonna and her boyfriend (that was self defense), the crime is the no knock warrant. Laws should be changed.

1 hour ago, Goggins said:

My understanding is that she was on the couch with her boyfriend, police entered on a no knock warrant, her boyfriend started shooting at them, they returned fire. Both were allegedly involved with drug trafficking to various degrees.

The crime here is not shooting Breonna and her boyfriend (that was self defense), the crime is the no knock warrant. Laws should be changed.

Your understanding has missed the mark on pretty much every single fact...impressive. 

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Your understanding has missed the mark on pretty much every single fact...impressive. 

Link?

2 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Link?

He hasn't figured out yet how to supply a link to his internal feelers. I think we are all better off for that. :thumbsup:

The "story" is that she was asleep in her bedroom and the cops busted in firing at her and her boyfriend. 

I have heard differently, see my post above.

If anyone has an actual source of what happened I'm open minded enough to read it. There is a lot of misinformation out there.

42 minutes ago, Goggins said:

The "story" is that she was asleep in her bedroom and the cops busted in firing at her and her boyfriend. 

I have heard differently, see my post above.

If anyone has an actual source of what happened I'm open minded enough to read it. There is a lot of misinformation out there.

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

This should be good.

He already admitted that his info was not correct...and you are still too dumb to not comment.  :doh:

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He already admitted that his info was not correct...and you are still too dumb to not comment.  :doh:

Your link should be good. Still waiting.

Haven't followed too closely. Assume the BF was probably getting a weapon charge misdemeanor and that was that.

40 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Here's the link btw.

https://www.nytimes.com/article/breonna-taylor-police.html

Police knocked the door down, her boyfriend fired, the police fired back.

The sooner you apologize the better, we can all move past how stupid you look at that point.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nice work Honcho. You continue to impress. 

20 minutes ago, Reality said:

Here's the link btw.

The sooner you apologize the better, we can all move past how stupid you look at that point.

The two things about this story I find troubling are:

1.  They were at Breona’s residence (the boyfriend was over but doesn’t live there) on a narcotics warrant.  They didn’t find any drugs nor did she ever have a drug charge in her life. Seems weird.

2.  The no knock part. The cops said they announced themselves but the boyfriend states he never heard that and thought somebody was breaking in the apartment which is why he fired.  And the neighbors stated they never heard the police announce themselves either.  

Regardless, it’s not murder nor does it have to do with the color of her skin.  However no knock warrants for drug charges seems ridiculous to give out.  It’s an unfortunate story with a bad ending.  However the bottom line is the boyfriend fired first and struck an officer.    

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Here's the link btw.

3 hours ago, Goggins said:

From your link Reality

My understanding is that she was on the couch(Bed <> Couch)

Ms. Taylor and her boyfriend, Kenneth Walker, had been in bed,but got up when they heard a loud banging at the door. 

her boyfriend started shooting at them,(Shooting means more than one shot)

After the police broke the door off its hinges, Mr. Walker fired his gun once, 

Both were allegedly involved with drug trafficking

No drugs were found in the apartment, a lawyer for Mr. Walker said.

(No evidence has ever linked Breona to drug---to my knowledge0

I won't hold my breath waiting for your apology. You always look stupid and there is not getting past it at this point.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

From your link Reality

I won't hold my breath waiting for your apology. You always look stupid and there is not getting past it at this point.

You've got to be kidding me....

🤣🤣🤣 You are such a clown.

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

From your link Reality

Oh so he gets a free shot ? 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

One shot doesn't equal shooting...

🤣🤣

That's The kind of shlt we're dealing with here. I don't know if honcho is putting on an act or not but, it's just sad.

8 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The two things about this story I find troubling are:

1.  They were at Breona’s residence (the boyfriend was over but doesn’t live there) on a narcotics warrant.  They didn’t find any drugs nor did she ever have a drug charge in her life. Seems weird.

2.  The no knock part. The cops said they announced themselves but the boyfriend states he never heard that and thought somebody was breaking in the apartment which is why he fired.  And the neighbors stated they never heard the police announce themselves either.  

Regardless, it’s not murder nor does it have to do with the color of her skin.  However no knock warrants for drug charges seems ridiculous to give out.  It’s an unfortunate story with a bad ending.  However the bottom line is the boyfriend fired first and struck an officer.    

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

If this is true--yes, when someone breaks through your door, you get the right to defend yourself.  

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Gun thrown by FFT assclown.  :wave:

Just stop, you look bad enough already.

4 minutes ago, Reality said:

Just stop, you look back enough already.

Your own article proves my case and you still think you won. You're like those Japanese soldiers who fought the war for 30 years after the bomb was dropped.  🤣

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Your own article proves my case and you still think you won. You're like those Japanese soldiers who fought the war for 30 years after the bomb was dropped.  🤣

Dude, you're not helping your cause.

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

From your link Reality

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are such a focking clown.

5 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

He is. 

Simply can't take the dude seriously, hack of the highest level.

29 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

However no knock warrants for drug charges seems ridiculous to give out.  It’s an unfortunate story with a bad ending.  However the bottom line is the boyfriend fired first and struck an officer.    

Focking wrong....  no knock are pretty much spot on for dope. 

#1  "No Knock" are for dangerous motherfockers.  That time I'm outside screaming "police!... get your gun to shoot me in the face... I'll wait!"  Worst feeling in the world.  I've only gotten a fed no knock 1x for thr Sgt in Arms of a violent gang... and guess what... that focker had a gun 3ft from the bed he was lying in when we smashed that door in.

#2... no knock means you don't give an azshole the time it takes to theow the dope in the fire or down the toilet.  You're out to find the evidence.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mmmmm...beer said:

#1  "No Knock" are for dangerous motherfockers.  That time I'm outside screaming "police!... get your gun to shoot me in the face... I'll wait!"  Worst feeling in the world.  I've only gotten a fed no knock 1x for thr Sgt in Arms of a violent gang... and guess what... that focker had a gun 3ft from the bed he was lying in when we smashed that door in.

#2... no knock means you don't give an azshole the time it takes to theow the dope in the fire or down the toilet.  You're out to find the evidence.

White liberals hate you. Until they need you. The lot of them make me ill. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

That’s kinda my point.  It was Breona Taylor’s apt she shared with her sister (not the boyfriends)  She’s never had a drug prior offense, nor were there drugs in the house.  

You just said no knocks are for the uber bad people.  :dunno:

12 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

That’s kinda my point.  It was Breona Taylor’s apt she shared with her sister (not the boyfriends)  She’s never had a drug prior offense, nor were there drugs in the house.  

I'm with you, definitely not a fan of the way it went down. You don't get to shoot at cops without some sort of retaliation though. Just a bad deal all the way around.

51 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

If her boyfriend was known to stay there... and deal out of there.... it doesn't matter who's name is on the appartment.  If that dude is uber violent.... ya... you got for a no knock.  And let me tell you.... they are hard as fock to get... judges hate them... because of the 4th amendment liability... you really have to show the dude is bad bad bad...  if they got one signed it wasn't for no reason.

I've gotten 1 in 20 years....  hundreds of knock warrants.

ANNND obviously they were right to go for it... he had a gun (which I guarentee they knew and it was in the warrant petition)... and shot at the cops...

Wait till the gbi clears the cops that shot Brooks after he stole their taser. Atlanta is gonna burn itself down. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

We will never know without reading the affidavit for the warrant.  Thats where all PC is.There could be very damming info about them all that isnt public.  After all this craziness about Taylor, theres a reason these guys arent charged.

Edit:  I searched and found the actual affidavit.  The boyfriend was suspected of supplying multiple drug houses and had been seen taking USPS packages from Breonnas apt and taking them to drug houses.  He was receiving those suspected drug packages at her apartment.  The car registered to her had been seen multiple times at these drug houses.  

The no knock was requested due to the probability that the evidence would be destroyed, or suspects would flee due to presence of police.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Wait till the gbi clears the cops that shot Brooks after he stole their taser. Atlanta is gonna burn itself down. 

Can you imagine if, in the next 12 months:

-Trump re-elected

-Breonnas "murderers" dont get arrested

-Chauvin gets off

-Atlanta cops get off

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Can you imagine if, in the next 12 months:

-Trump re-elected

-Breonnas "murderers" dont get arrested

-Chauvin gets off

-Atlanta cops get off

The liberal media is gonna be in years explaining how much the US hates black people. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I hope all the liberal cities burn themselves down and soon.

2 hours ago, mmmmm...beer said:

I get both of these rationales. Makes perfect sense.

However, it seems likely that even an innocent person who is armed might shoot if all of a sudden their door blows in.