Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

18 hours ago, Goggins said:

42 page document, reads like a cross between The Wire and The Shield

- Cops executed 3 warrants simultaneously that night.

- 2 were trap houses her ex bf who was under surveillance for months was observed at. They found weapons, drugs, cash at these houses

- 3rd was Breonna Taylor's house. Her ex bf had been filmed visiting her house and leaving with packages. Her car had been filmed at the other 2 trap houses with her and the ex bf

- A few years ago a rental car in her name was found with a dead body in the trunk, dead body was an associate/enemy of the ex bf

- Breonna bailed the ex bf out of jail on multiple occasions and posted thousands of dollars bond in cash

- jail phone records show the ex bf telling his baby momma that he had $15k at Breonna's house and she kept cash for him and "cuz"

Based on all this it is reasonable that the cops would have showed up to her apartment that night. They didn't "go to the wrong house". Breonna's name was on the warrant, along with her apartment. They were looking for cash, drugs, weapons, and the ex bf. The ex bf was still using her address as his mailing/permanent address according to bank records obtained previously.

They banged on the door. The guy Breonna was sleeping with admitted this in jail. He and Breonna were in the bedroom watching a movie. Eventually they got up to see who it was. 

At this time the cops breached the door and entered, and according to them they identified themselves prior. Breonna's f buddy fired his gun at them (one time for the nit pickers) and they returned fire. Breonna was behind him in the hallway and was hit.

You can without question say Breonna didn't deserve to die, but you can also argue that the cops were following the law and had reasonable suspicion to believe they were entering a hostile environment (based on evidence collected during the preceding investigation, based on the arrest record of her ex bf who was using that address for his bills and had been seen multiple times at the address).

If Breonna wasn't involved with her ex bf she would still be alive. If her f buddy hadn't shot at the police she would still be alive. If her and her f buddy had heard them identify themselves as police, who knows, maybe she would be here, maybe things would have gone down the exact same way. As we have witnessed many times, criminals don't always obey police when told to stand down.

I feel bad for her family and for her, she was truly a victim here, but it will be hard to convince a jury in a legal setting that the cops did anything wrong based on these facts.

Eta: document was produced by Detective Kelly Goodlett and posted on a website called Tatum Report run by a black former cop.

This is the area of the case that think will see the most scrutiny. 

Breonna Taylor attorneys: LMPD supplied 'false information' on 'no-knock' warrant

Records show the warrant police used to enter Taylor's apartment connected her with a narcotics suspect, Jamarcus Glover, who was arrested in a separate raid that night at a house 10 miles away. 

A detective wrote in an affidavit that he'd seen Glover leave Taylor's apartment about two months before with a USPS package before driving to a "known drug house." The detective wrote that he then verified "through a US Postal Inspector" that Glover had been receiving packages at Taylor's address. 

A U.S. postal inspector in Louisville, however, told WDRB News Friday that LMPD didn't use his office to verify that Glover was receiving packages at Taylor's apartment. 

Postal inspector Tony Gooden told WDRB that a different agency had asked in January to look into whether Taylor's home was receiving suspicious mail, but that the office had concluded it wasn't. 

IF it's found the LMPD played around with the evidence they presented to the judge hearing the warrants, that's going to be a big problem.

19 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

This is the area of the case that think will see the most scrutiny. 

IF it's found the LMPD played around with the evidence they presented to the judge hearing the warrants, that's going to be a big problem.

it didnt ask if it was receiving suspicious mail, just if the dude was receiving mail

Does anyone miss Breona Taylor? And if they do, is it because their business operations were taken down in that area of the city?

So then she may have been innocent of course, but she associated with an idiot-thug-criminal?   And something bad happened?  Somehow that math seems correct to me...

39 minutes ago, Strike said:

City paying her family millions of dollars.  Gotta love it.

What's not to love when an innocent person gets gunned down in their home by the police?  :doublethumbsup:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

What's not to love when an innocent person gets gunned down in their home by the police?  :doublethumbsup:

Innocent and not guilty are two different things. She wasn’t innocent. 

1 minute ago, posty said:

So what is the decision...  She still dead?

She is and Hillary Clinton wants to know "‘What difference does it make?’”

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Too bad her boyfriend caused her death. Hope he pays a heavy price. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Too bad her boyfriend caused her death. Hole he pays a heavy price. 

🤣

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Unless the cops, DA, or judge are brought up on charges, I'm thinking this is more of paying them off in hopes the black community doesn't riot, because the cops did nothing wrong.

Her family will be feeling zero sadness after this payoff. The mom will be dipped in Gucci and the dad lol jk there’s obviously no dad, but he will crawl out from whatever hole he was under and come for the money.

15 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Her family will be feeling zero sadness after this payoff. The mom will be dipped in Gucci and the dad lol jk there’s obviously no dad, but he will crawl out from whatever hole he was under and come for the money.

And you cant find a mention of it in the MSM.  No riots...no news.

Typical

I don’t know if it’s true, but I heard she would still be alive if she wasn’t involved in serious criminal activity. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

And you cant find a mention of it in the MSM.  No riots...no news.

Typical

I read a CNN article that they got $12M.

48 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

The real question...Is Leflop satisfied?

The toughest forward he ever faced was the forward in Malcolm X's biography.   

• Haha 1

I heard on a podcast recently that there is a theory that she is the one that actually shot the initial (and only) shot at the officers and that is why she was hit so many times and the boyfriend was completely unharmed. Interesting idea and not sure why the boyfriend would cop to it as I am pretty sure he will spend some time in prison over it. 

Louisville has declared a state of emergency prior to the upcoming statement from the DA.   Oh boy.  

31 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Louisville has declared a state of emergency prior to the upcoming statement from the DA.   Oh boy.  

Guess that means the result will be no police wrong doing.  I mean, because if it turns out these guys broke the law and go to jail, they're not expecting white conservatives to riot, are they?

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Guess that means the result will be no police wrong doing.  I mean, because if it turns out these guys broke the law and go to jail, they're not expecting white conservatives to riot, are they?

How soon we forget the violence, destruction and mayhem the Tea Party brought us not so long ago.

Right MDC ?

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How soon we forget the violence, destruction and mayhem the Tea Party brought us not so long ago.

Right MDC ?

Remember that time one of them left a plastic cup behind? 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember that time one of them left a plastic cup behind? 

#neverforgetthecup

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Only one outcome is acceptable, otherwise destruction, that is the new norm.   If that sounds insane, its because it is.

People have always been more or less sh!tty, but now liberals allow it as "ok".....   Common decency is now "racist".  

The best part will be the riots in other towns.  Violent lefties just gotta join in on the fun no matter what. ✊🏿

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Decision coming in the 1:00 PM hour........Get ready for the riots......

A "State of Emergency" has already been declared...

Just now, posty said:

A "State of Emergency" has already been declared...

Probably in Kentucky.  But this is going to resonate nationwide, if not internationally.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

Probably in Kentucky.  But this is going to resonate nationwide, if not internationally.

I think just Louisville for now...

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I hope an opposing group like the proud boys shows up and starts beating up "protestors".

I hope a few dozen Kyle Rittenhouse's show up and "provide medical services" to the peaceful protesters.

The decision should be, how big is the medal going to be that we give to the officers that took this thug chick off the streets for good. 

Just when the NFL was toning down the fake outrage. Maybe they don’t play this week.  

2 minutes ago, BiffTannen said:

The decision should be, how big is the medal going to be that we give to the officers that took this thug chick off the streets for good. 

I wouldn't go that far.

Was she involved with piece of shite criminals? Absolutely.

Were her actions (stashing drug money, bailing out gang bangers, loaning cars to murderers, etc) deserving of death? Hell no.

Her death was an accident, nothing more nothing less. Had her fock buddy not fired a weapon at police and then jumped out of the way she would still be here. 

She probably deserved a wake up call, maybe a fine and probation. By all accounts she was just a typical ho who was blinded by the BBC and made poor decisions, over and over again, not an evil person.

9 minutes ago, Goggins said:

I wouldn't go that far.

Was she involved with piece of shite criminals? Absolutely.

Were her actions (stashing drug money, bailing out gang bangers, loaning cars to murderers, etc) deserving of death? Hell no.

Her death was an accident, nothing more nothing less. Had her fock buddy not fired a weapon at police and then jumped out of the way she would still be here. 

She probably deserved a wake up call, maybe a fine and probation. By all accounts she was just a typical ho who was blinded by the BBC and made poor decisions, over and over again, not an evil person.

"(stashing drug money, bailing out gang bangers, loaning cars to murderers, etc", is the definition of an evil person.

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just when the NFL was toning down the fake outrage. Maybe they don’t play this week.  

G0ddamn I hope you're wrong, but I could definitely see some woke players refusing to play.  Hopefully they'll all be on the LA Rams.