Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

G0ddamn I hope you're wrong, but I could definitely see some woke players refusing to play.  Hopefully they'll all be on the LA Rams. 

I’m prepared for it. I mean, if they don’t do something more than they have done after her case being invoked as much as it has, and police killings being the reason for them to speak up in the first place, all the rest are empty gestures, which is the criticism they are facing for their protests. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Indicted. 

So, football this weekend then?

Just now, Strike said:

So, football this weekend then?

We’ll see. I’m sure they wanted the whole police department indicted. Only one. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

"(stashing drug money, bailing out gang bangers, loaning cars to murderers, etc", is the definition of an evil person.

Who wouldn’t want to live next to a person like that?

Wanton endangerment. The penalty for growing marijuana is stiffer than the penalty for wanton endangerment in Kentucky. 

Just a recap, the only charge was for the the cop who shot through the window at the fock buddy.

No charges related to Breonna Taylor.

BLM fitna eat! Christmas coming early in L-ville.

There was no no-knock warrant. Just a guy that started shooting at cops. Nice work media. And Rand Paul. Geezus.  

So I have to drive through Louisville this weekend on the way to Indy. Do ya'll think the idiots will be burning  things down? Should I detour around it. Also does anyone know if a Fl conceal carry permit is legal in other states?

The AG said that according to witness testimony the police did knock on the door and announce themselves.

The media has lied about every aspect of this story.

Any property damage or death is on their hands.

17 minutes ago, Goggins said:

media has lied about every aspect of this story.

No surprise there

37 minutes ago, Goggins said:

Just a recap, the only charge was for the the cop who shot through the window at the fock buddy.

No charges related to Breonna Taylor.

BLM fitna eat! Christmas coming early in L-ville.

Where did you see that at?  I just see articles that say the Sgt will face charges in the case... but they don't mention why.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Where did you see that at?  I just see articles that say the Sgt will face charges in the case... but they don't mention why.

search duckduckgo for "1 cop charged in brionna taylor case". First thing you find.

The officer who shot and killed Taylor was not charged.

The officer charged was the one outside who fired 10 rounds into the apartment through the window. It was covered so he had no idea what he was firing at, some of his bullets hit the wall and entered adjacent apartment, hence the reckless/wonton charge.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

search duckduckgo for "1 cop charged in brionna taylor case". First thing you find.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, Mr Fantasy said:

No surprise there

Poll the NBA players, and I would bet at least half believe she was shot while asleep in bed.

4 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Poll the NBA players, and I would bet at least half believe she was shot while asleep in bed.

And the other half will believe that  she peacefully invited them in for some milk and homemade cookies and they shot her for that.

I don't know about you all but I'm waiting to hear from Lebron James to understand what really happened and give us the answers to what the next steps should be for this nation to take.

Just now, Strike said:

The AG who didn't prosecute the cops was black. 

...and a Republican.  Which means he will be labeled as an "Uncle Tom" or a "Sell out".

A gangsters moll got killed in the crossfire when her gangster boyfriend decided to shoot it out with the cops instead of surrendering.  Let’s riot.  

38 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

...and a Republican.  Which means he will be labeled as an "Uncle Tom" or a "Sell out".

He has a white wife.  He’s been called out about that.  Must be white supremacists bringing that up. 

And so it begins

I'd say this is the most conservative area this has happened in so far, let's see what happens.

DOJ needs to go ahead and declare BLM a terrorist organization.

Seize their billion dollar slush fund. Arrest their leaders and those funding them. Arrest the media, politicians, and sports organizations that are inciting terrorism. And most importantly, start treating their foot soldiers the way we treat ISIS members, with appropriate, and if necessary lethal, force.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Goggins said:

DOJ needs to go ahead and declare BLM a terrorist organization.

Seize their billion dollar slush fund. Arrest their leaders and those funding them. Arrest the media, politicians, and sports organizations that are inciting terrorism. And most importantly, start treating their foot soldiers the way we treat ISIS members, with appropriate, and if necessary lethal, force.

If you even mention the fact that they are in fact a terrorist organization you would be labeled s racist. 

8 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

If you even mention the fact that they are in fact a terrorist organization you would be labeled s racist. 

And your cheese will get delisted.  :ninja:

6 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

And? Mitt Romney and George Bush were labeled racists. 

So they did knock before entering. Makes sense. Gave the the criminal time to grab the gun and prepare for shooting at the cops.

BLM is the definition of a terrorist organization. Everytime a black person is shot by a white cop they create a narrative to raise money. When the narrative turns out to be false they do not apologize for inciting people. They scour cities for another incident to raise money. 

It's the same exact tactic of the Palestinian Liberation Organization. The goal is never to achieve peace. It's to incite more violence and raise more money. It's a business. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project.

Soros.

21 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

U-Haul Seen Distributing Shields, Potential Weapons to Louisville Rioters Rented to Holly Zoller of Soros-Connected Louisville Bail Project.

Soros.

Had to look her up as I hadn't heard that name.  She could drive maggots off a meat wagon..

• Like 1