Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

Asking for a friend:  Had nothing changed about this incident with the exception that Taylor and her bf been white... would anyone even have known about this?   Also, had the cops been black, would this still be racist?  To add, had the cops been black and Taylor and her bf been white... would this still have been racist?

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Asking for a friend:  Had nothing changed about this incident with the exception that Taylor and her bf been white... would anyone even have known about this?   Also, had the cops been black, would this still be racist?  To add, had the cops been black and Taylor and her bf been white... would this still have been racist?

No, of course not.   These unfortunate events happen to a range of people.

But there is political capital associated with those rare instances where it happens to be a person of color. So the media exploit it for ratings and to serve their leftists masters, and hate groups exploit it to undermine faith in government.

13 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

They wouldn't have proceeded the way they did had this been a white woman instead of a black woman.

The police would've come at 8 pm instead of 12:40 am. They wouldn't have shot an unarmed white woman just as they don't shoot armed white teenagers that just finished killing innocent people.

• Haha 3

Just now, peenie said:

They wouldn't have proceeded the way they did had this been a white woman instead of a black woman.

So they knew her race before they got shot at and shot back?  🤣

Just now, peenie said:

HIGHLY doubt that.  My brother had to participate in a handful of these instances in his 25 years.  Not fun, he said.  They were always shot at.  Of the 4 instances, only 1 time were the people not white.  In all 4 instances, there were multiple deaths.

Just now, Strike said:

So they knew her race before they got shot at and shot back?  🤣

In her defense, I'm willing to bet they did.  I'd be willing to bet that pictures/profiles were in the reports.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

The police would've come at 8 pm instead of 12:40 am. They wouldn't have shot an unarmed white woman just as they don't shoot armed white teenagers that just finished killing innocent people.

You are out of control. You are the biggest racist here.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's not racist to point out racism.

I am not racist because I do not feel my race is superior to any other race. I do not mind working with, living next to, going to church with, having sex or marrying or having my child date or marry another person from another race. I am not racist.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

In her defense, I'm willing to bet they did.  I'd be willing to bet that pictures/profiles were in the reports.

This is unknown.  If they were so knowledgeable about her they probably would have known she had a respectable job and may have approached the entire thing differently. 

Just now, peenie said:

You still haven't answered my question.  Do you think the eye witness lied when she said the police announced themselves?  Why are you avoiding this question?   It doesn't fit your narrative?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You still haven't answered my question.  Do you think the eye witness lied when she said the police announced themselves?  Why are you avoiding this question?   It doesn't fit your narrative?

I answered this already, go back a page.

This is unknown.  If they were so knowledgeable about her they probably would have known she had a respectable job and may have approached the entire thing differently. 

It's certainly possible that they didn't know, I'm just saying that if I were a betting man, I'd bet that they did know.  I'm thinking that someone had to have shown them pictures of who to arrest.  The intent was to arrest people, not kill anyone.

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

It's certainly possible that they didn't know, I'm just saying that if I were a betting man, I'd bet that they did know.  I'm thinking that someone had to have shown them pictures of who to arrest.  The intent was to arrest people, not kill anyone.

They were after her ex boyfriend.  AFAIK she didn't have any history of crime or warrants for her arrest.

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

She claims not to be racist, so if that's true, it must simply mean she has some kind of mental disability that doesn't allow her to see basic logic and/or reality. 

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

She didn’t have a respectable job she was fired as an EMT and marked not rehireable in 2017

• Thanks 1

They were after her ex boyfriend.  AFAIK she didn't have any history of crime or warrants for her arrest.

Again, it's possible, but someone HAD to have known.  They had to know that she was the girl friend and that he would be there.  Like I said, I'm willing to bet they knew both people were black.  I think that's the odds on favorite.   I would actually be surprised if they didn't know.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

She was listed on the warrant and they were following her for a year

56 minutes ago, peenie said:

Explain why he called the police for help?

I believe he didn't realize it was the police, but it doesn't change the fact that it was an unfortunate accident.

The police were doing their job for the most part.  The guy thought someone was breaking in.  He shot.  He made a mistake.  The one cop started randomly spraying.  That was a mistake.  He's being indicted for it.  Breonna was friends with a drug dealer and allowed him to have packages delivered to her house.  That was also a mistake.  Accidents happen.  This isn't some targeting incident like the protests would have you believe.

• Like 1

Just now, nobody said:

I believe he didn't realize it was the police, but it doesn't change the fact that it was an unfortunate accident.

The police were doing their job for the most part.  The guy thought someone was breaking in.  He shot.  He made a mistake.  The one cop started randomly spraying.  That was a mistake.  He's being indicted for it.  Breonna was friends with a drug dealer and allowed him to have packages delivered to her house.  That was also a mistake.  Accidents happen.  This isn't some targeting incident like the protests would have you believe.

Pretty much covers it.  Anything more is just people projecting their biases/agendas.

50 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Haven't you heard, no lives matter until black lives matter

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

I am not racist because I do not feel my race is superior to any other race. I do not mind working with, living next to, going to church with, having sex or marrying or having my child date or marry another person from another race. I am not racist.

Get a frickin clue

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Get a frickin clue

Give me one. Define how I am a racist.

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Four of the seven short paragraphs in that story were devoted to an 11-month period in 2016 when Taylor worked for Louisville Metro. WAVE reported that Taylor “called” to quit her job as an EMT after serving in that capacity for five months, and that her termination form included a “do not rehire” box that was checked. The city wouldn’t comment on the reason, citing privacy policies.

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Reminder

13% of the population, 51% of crime 

I know your stat is true, but the really crazy part is the majority of that 13 pct aren’t doing the crimes. It’s actually 1-2 pct of the overall population responsible for half the crime. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Reminder

13% of the population, 51% of crime 

Actually it's worse if you think about it. Not all 13% are committing crimes. So it's a even a smaller % that is committing 51% of the crimes. Let's say it's 50%, (that's probably high) that means 6% of the population is commiting 51% of the crime.

32 minutes ago, peenie said:

Can we dive into the sex part a bit more :)

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I know your stat is true, but the really crazy part is the major of that 13 pct aren’t doing the crimes. It’s actually 1-2 pct of the overall population responsible for half the crime. 

Jinx! We were typing the same post. 

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Almost every post you make. 

Well, quote me where you think I'm being racist.

1 minute ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Jinx! We were typing the same post. 

It’s really is nuts though. It’s black males between 18-35 last I looked. the ages may have been adjusted, but the basic stat holds. 

1 minute ago, Boots11234 said:

Can we dive into the sex part a bit more :)

Lol!! :banana:

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, peenie said:

That's not the definition of racism any more.  It's if you have any bias at all.  For instance, if you see someone's name is John O'Brien and you assume that he's white, you're racist.  

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Well, quote me where you think I'm being racist.

Do you like or dislike Trump's policies?

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s really is nuts though. It’s black males between 18-35 last I looked. the ages may have been adjusted, but the basic stat holds. 

Liberal catch and release policy I guess. 

50 minutes ago, peenie said:

Wrong Peenie.  https://abc13.com/harding-street-raid-botched-hpd/5885310/

Notice CNN or MSN didn't cover this racist police raid.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

I think we might need more time to allow information to come out.

It seems that too often the initial, and then too the follow up, information is not true when it comes to how the media works these.