Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

29 minutes ago, DexterM1776 said:

Peenie thinks south americans are wild animals.

No she doesn’t, peenie is a good person, she clarified her position.

DO you 

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I haven't said anything about the people from St Louis other than they were charged...so I'm trying to figure out WTF logic you are using even brining it up to me, since it has nothing to do with my logic.

Anything else you want to throw up against the wall?

Simple really.  If you support the criminal boyfriends actions, then you also have to support the actions of the police too, and of these other two yahoo's.

To distill it down, pretending that we can allow the average citizen full discretion in using lethal force is a recipe for problems.  There are instances where it is acceptable. Firing blindly through a door is not really the best use case, and that is proven because when the cops did it in return....well, THEY at least were held accountable....

No changes need to be made on the law enforcement side. The cops did nothing wrong. No knock warrants are necessary in cases where perps would otherwise be able to flush evidence or make a getaway. The element of surprise is what helps them enforce the law. Want to not get caught in a drug raid crossfire with cops? Don’t associate with known or suspected drug dealers and don’t have a history of being a safe house for them or illegal drugs. 

The gun was registered to the shooter. And Breeana was in the game. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

No she doesn’t, peenie is a good person, she clarified her position.

That's the headline I saw so now that's the truth

Trump thinks Mexicans are rapist and murderers and peenie thinks they are wild animals.

This is how the world works now. Didn't you know that?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I haven't said anything about the people from St Louis other than they were charged...so I'm trying to figure out WTF logic you are using even brining it up to me, since it has nothing to do with my logic.

Anything else you want to throw up against the wall?

So you say things like this in your topic of St. Louis couple attending Trump rally:

"I think it's a great idea, nothing like a having a couple of people facing felony charges for unlawful use of a weapon saying "Trump is our guy".  Maybe he can get an endorsement from the the Menendez brothers too. :lol:"

And you think you are not trying to send some sort message? Just purely a statement of "facts"? 

Comparing two people defending their home and supporting a president to a couple guys convicted of murder?

People see right through your shlt dude. 

• Thanks 3

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

have Honcho and Peenie stopped in and admitted they were wrong again on this one too ? 

I'll admit that I defended Breonna Taylor back in the summer, thinking she was a legit case of police malfeasance and that if BLM had any legitimacy they would have taken her up as their hero rather than a career criminal piece of shite who was OD'n on fentanyl. 

The story I believed was "wrong house" "no knock" shot 'innocent woman"  "in her bed while she was sleeping".

Turns out every single one of those is false. 

Her name was on the warrant, it was the right house. They knocked AND announced themselves as police. She was involved in her ex-bf's drug business, at minimum providing a stash spot for his cash. She was in the hallway not her bed. And the only reason she was hit was because her fock buddy shot at the police then dove out of the way leaving her a sitting duck.

I said it before and I'll say it again, she didn't deserve to die for her involvement with the drug game, but she was by no means an innocent victim. Her fock buddy should be charged with negligent homicide.

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you say things like this in your topic of St. Louis couple attending Trump rally:

"I think it's a great idea, nothing like a having a couple of people facing felony charges for unlawful use of a weapon saying "Trump is our guy".  Maybe he can get an endorsement from the the Menendez brothers too. :lol:"

And you think you are not trying to send some sort message? Just purely a statement of "facts"? 

Comparing two people defending their home and supporting a president to a couple guys convicted of murder?

Standing 8 count. Throw in the towel Honcho. 

3 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

No changes need to be made on the law enforcement side. The cops did nothing wrong. No knock warrants are necessary in cases where perps would otherwise be able to flush evidence or make a getaway. The element of surprise is what helps them enforce the law. Want to not get caught in a drug raid crossfire with cops? Don’t associate with known or suspected drug dealers and don’t have a history of being a safe house for them or illegal drugs. 

It's up for debate still.  The boyfriend/criminal is claiming they did not, but another witness claims that they did; Source

Therefore we have conflicting evidence, who do we believe? The cops could be lying, and and boyfriend/criminal could as well; both have motivation to lie.

What motivation does the witness have to lie?  I mean, it would be much easier/safer to corroborate the story of the boyfriend/criminal, because if the rats in the hood figure out who it is....well we know how that can go down.

I think the cops could have pulled back instead of firing blindly into the room. Criminals do that, as this boyfriend did, cops have to recognize criminal behavior and not do it as well. Just sayn

A dead body was found in a car Breonna rented a while ago. The dead guy was an associate of her thug boyfriend. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

And that has WHAT to do with this thread, nothing at all, nice try.

For what it's worth---I picked the Menendez brothers cause they were the funniest criminals I could think of, in the future though I'll try to find more apple to apple comparisons when making hyperbolic statements.  :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A dead body was found in a car Breonna rented a while ago. The dead guy was an associate of her thug boyfriend. 

Can you source that?

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And that has WHAT to do with this thread, nothing at all, nice try.

For what it's worth---I picked the Menendez brothers cause they were the funniest criminals I could think of, in the future though I'll try to find more apple to apple comparisons when making hyperbolic statements.  :rolleyes:

Like comparing them to someone who is defending their home and is not guilty of anything? But that would not fit your profile actually if you were accurate with your posts. 

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Asking for a friend:  Had nothing changed about this incident with the exception that Taylor and her bf been white... would anyone even have known about this?   Also, had the cops been black, would this still be racist?  To add, had the cops been black and Taylor and her bf been white... would this still have been racist?

There was a white guy and his girlfriend in Maryland who went through something similar in March. Police executed a no knock warrant at 4:30 am, end up shooting the dude and his girlfriend, dude dies. I first heard about it yesterday. 

50 minutes ago, peenie said:

Of course I do and I certainly understand trying to protect our boarders.

Food is very important...

Just now, Goggins said:

There was a white guy and his girlfriend in Maryland who went through something similar in March. Police executed a no knock warrant at 4:30 am, end up shooting the dude and his girlfriend, dude dies. I first heard about it yesterday. 

Yeah, but that one is not relevant.....see the melanin situation did not feed the required narrative.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Can you source that?

https://www.wave3.com/2020/08/26/warrants-issued-arrest-breonna-taylors-ex-boyfriend-amid-leaked-new-documents/

Two bench warrants have been issued for a central figure in the Breonna Taylor case, sources told WAVE 3 News on Wednesday.

The revelation comes two days after WAVE 3 News received 39 pages of leaked documents that paint a picture of a close relationship between Taylor and her ex-boyfriend, convicted drug dealer Jamarcus Glover.

According to the new information, once LMPD's tech team installed a GPS tracker on Glover's red Dodge Charger, the device indicated six trips to the 3003 Springfield Drive address in January 2020. LMPD's surveillance efforts also produced pictures of Taylor at 2424 Elliott. The report included never-before-seen images of Glover picking up packages at 3003 Springfield.

The documents also alleged that back in 2016, the body of Fernandez Bowman was found in a car rented by Breonna Taylor. When LMPD detectives arrived at Taylor's home to question her, Glover was there.

5 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Peenie isnt racist, just lazy when it comes to making herself informed.

She only involves herself when a black person is a victim, and then the other people are at fault and racist.   She doesn't care when a white person is killed, but goes to bat when a black person is without even knowing the facts.  If she's not racist she's at a minimum prejudiced and biased.

50 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all are insensitive. There needs to be changes so in the future innocent lives are not lost while police are trying to apprehend legitimate criminals.

It's not really that.  I'm not happy at all about what happened to Taylor.  It really sucks and it's a shame.  I think virtually everyone on this board feels that way.  The thing is, while we feel bad, that doesn't mean there was racism.  It doesn't mean that the cops should go to jail.  Why should people have to pay a price for following the law? 

• The police legally obtained a warrant
  • The police legally executed the warrant, beyond it's scope... it was a no-knock warrant, but they did knock and announced themselves.  Legally, they didn't need to do that.
  • The BOYFRIEND shot first, through a closed door!
  • The police retaliated and fired back.
  • Taylor got caught in the crossfire
  • After the boyfriend shot through the door and Taylor shot, HE calls the police to try and cover his ass.

That's the timeline.  No law was broken.  There was no intent to kill.  Taylor is dead because her boyfriend is a piece of crap who acted without regard for Taylor or anyone else.  Her death is 100% his fault.  The cops shouldn't have to be responsible for his actions.

In all actually, "Justice for Taylor" would come if her boyfriend is charged in her death.  But of course, the Democrats and black community will call that racist and well, you know.

7 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Like comparing them to someone who is defending their home and is not guilty of anything? But that would not fit your profile actually if you were accurate with your posts. 

I don't believe their guilt or innocence has been determined yet...and you just making up things definitely fits with your profile.

Also "And you think you are not trying to send some sort message? Just purely a statement of "facts"? "  commentary is usually considered opinion not fact, please just stop with your inane arguments.  

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I don't believe their guilt or innocence has been determined yet...and you just making up things definitely fits with your profile.

Also "And you think you are not trying to send some sort message? Just purely a statement of "facts"? "  commentary is usually considered opinion not fact, please just stop with your inane arguments.  

You think there's a question as to their guilt?  🤣

16 minutes ago, Goggins said:

LOL, figures.  Not surprising.

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

So you don't understand logic. You call it "commentary" to try to support a point, but your commentary comparison was completely false. 

You are trying to use a logical fallacy called False Analogy. And even given that attempt you really sucked at it.

4 hours ago, Mr. Hand said:

You are out of control. You are the biggest racist here.

She might be the second biggest, but not the biggest. 

27 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Can you source that?

It’s all over the place. Just google it. Don’t be a shotard

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, peenie said:

They wouldn't have proceeded the way they did had this been a white woman instead of a black woman.

The police would've come at 8 pm instead of 12:40 am. They wouldn't have shot an unarmed white woman just as they don't shoot armed white teenagers that just finished killing innocent people.

Ridiculous to say this. If the cops showed up and a known drug associate shoots at them, they are firing back. They did not shoot at Breonna, Breonna got shot, there’s a difference. They were making a justified raid on a criminals house and defended themselves after being shot at and she died in the crossfire.

4 hours ago, peenie said:

It's not racist to point out racism.

I am not racist because I do not feel my race is superior to any other race. I do not mind working with, living next to, going to church with, having sex or marrying or having my child date or marry another person from another race. I am not racist.

There is no "not racist."  If you aren't "anti-racist," actively fighting against the systemic racism against white people, you are racist.  HTH, and that will be $10K for my consulting fee.  :thumbsup:

The Mexicans are only crossing our borders to get work. Most of the work is provided by big business. Clearly there is a profit for the United States to keep that stream of income coming in. It's not like Americans are about to pick broccoli and blow leaves anytime soon.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

The Mexicans are only crossing our borders to get work. Most of the work is provided by big business. Clearly there is a profit for the United States to keep that stream of income coming in. It's not like Americans are about to pick broccoli and blow leaves anytime soon.

Racist to assume those jobs are only filled by Mexicans 

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Racist to assume those jobs are only filled by Mexicans 

Not racist, but probably ignorant. I know Caribbean people are also employed by sugar farms.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

You sure have the talking points down, just like the ones about systemic racism and police killing black people :thumbsup:

Just now, Strike said:

You sure have the talking points down, just like the ones about systemic racism and police killing black people :thumbsup:

You mean I have the FACTS down.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

There isn't one fact in your entire post.

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

So you don't understand logic. You call it "commentary" to try to support a point, but your commentary comparison was completely false. 

You are trying to use a logical fallacy called False Analogy. And even given that attempt you really sucked at it.

The commentary had nothing to do with the couple--it had to do with Trump inviting divisive people to his convention, End of Story.

And "commentary" to support a point," WTF is that ---  you are trying to use comprehension and you REALLY suck at it. 

And again this tangent has NOTHING to do with anything I said in this thread or RLLD's comments, so you can keep talking about this, but I'm done, waste of my time. 

Just now, peenie said:

I think you actually correct when you said about yourself: "probably ignorant". :lol:

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

There isn't one fact in your entire post.

Prove me wrong!