Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

The commentary had nothing to do with the couple--it had to do with Trump inviting divisive people to his convention, End of Story.

And "commentary" to support a point," WTF is that ---  you are trying to use comprehension and you REALLY suck at it. 

And again this tangent has NOTHING to do with anything I said in this thread or RLLD's comments, so you can keep talking about this, but I'm done, waste of my time. 

Another idiotic statement. "Trump inviting divisive people". Hypothesis Contrary to Fact.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, peenie said:

I was just agreeing with your previous statement. The fact that there are homeless and lazy people all over this country, and there are jobs to fill if the illegals aren't here, doesn't mean people won't work those jobs. I would work those jobs and did similar jobs when I was younger.

Problem is, companies are empowered to hire illegals at lower wages.

• Like 1

So get this.  Detroit news is doing a story. 

"What would have happened if the Breonna Taylor case happened here.   The district attorney weighs in on the grand jury "

Hmmm....wonder how that will go?

Anything to keep people angry

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

DO you 

Simple really.  If you support the criminal boyfriends actions, then you also have to support the actions of the police too, and of these other two yahoo's.

To distill it down, pretending that we can allow the average citizen full discretion in using lethal force is a recipe for problems.  There are instances where it is acceptable. Firing blindly through a door is not really the best use case, and that is proven because when the cops did it in return....well, THEY at least were held accountable....

I've never said anything contrary to what you are saying, in regards to Breona Taylor. 

But saying that St Louis Couple waving guns at unarmed protesters  = Actions of Breonna Taylor's BF firing at people breaking down his door or the Police returning fire is the exact false equivalence I was expecting you to make. 

The right course of action is to question the rules of engagement. If those aren't questioned for justification or improved it will keep happening. Thanks though media for skimming over that aspect and why the police were there in the first place entirely. It really calms everyone down only reporting on certain details.   

So a grand jury heard all the ACTUAL facts from the case. Same jury had black people on it. And they still came to the decision that the cops weren’t at fault. 

Yet, the black idiots and liberals somehow think “the system is corrupt” and that “they are oppressing black people”. 

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So a grand jury heard all the ACTUAL facts from the case. Same jury had black people on it. And they still came to the decision that the cops weren’t at fault. 

Yet, the black idiots and liberals somehow think “the system is corrupt” and that “they are oppressing black people”. 

Because the story is pulled along and only stops for crying and outraged black people. Look everybody! Upset black people. Look how angry they are at the whites. The whites are bad. Black angry good. See nice picture of black shot. Look at their nice clothes and smiling. They are now dead.    

I am so going to miss Breonna Taylor. She helped me get my coke in times of need by empowering the sellers. And she rented a car that was used to ditch the body of someone I didn't like. God bless her soul. :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Because the story is pulled along and only stops for crying and outraged black people. Look everybody! Upset black people. Look how angry they are at the whites. The whites are bad. Black angry good. See nice picture of black shot. Look at their nice clothes and smiling. They are now dead.    

I’ve actually figured it out. They WANT the cops to be racist. They WANT an innocent black person to get killed. They WANT to have racism against someone of their race. They WANT to be angry. They WANT that violence. They love to loot and riot. They crave all this attention. Without it, they have nothing. 

• Like 1

On 9/24/2020 at 12:55 AM, Utilit99 said:

"(stashing drug money, bailing out gang bangers, loaning cars to murderers, etc", is the definition of an evil person.

Yeah. Fine and probation my ass.

Death? No. Some prison time? Hell yeah.

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’ve actually figured it out. They WANT the cops to be racist. They WANT an innocent black person to get killed. They WANT to have racism against someone of their race. They WANT to be angry. They WANT that violence. They love to loot and riot. They crave all this attention. Without it, they have nothing. 

Now you're getting it

18 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Correct. And if they win, they instantly defund the rioters and call off the dogs who were funding them. They instantly look like heroes and peacemakers to the liberal eye. BLM stands down and the media stops paying attention to the few killings of black criminals by police every year.

Black people go back to their "impoverished" lives looking for hand outs from the government and not empowering themselves in a capitalistic society. No public school gets better. And the left in this country loves it all.

Chinese flu is already managed by the time they take over and they congratulate themselves for years to come for "fixing" it. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I forget the time in our history when cops didn’t shoot back when someone at them from close range. I know the chief of Mayberry RFD didn’t carry a gun, but that was a television show. Was Marshall Dillon allowed to shoot back? 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

My favorites are the black phds on the news who talk about black oppression...how did u get yo phd nigah with all that oppressiob?

13 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You shoot at a cop, they're gonna shoot back. Every time.

4 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

My favorites are the black phds on the news who talk about black oppression...how did u get yo phd nigah with all that oppressiob?

Thing is black people have ALL the opportunities. If a white guy and a black guy applied to a program (let’s say medical school), had the exact same resume, same grades, same MCAT score, who is going to be accepted? That’s right. The black guy will get accepted based on his race. Take race completely off the table and put just their scores, grades, resumes, etc all on there and do it blindly like that. If the black guy doesn’t get chosen then “the system is racist” and he’s being “oppressed”. They have zero clue about real oppression. It’s all just “look at me”. Drive me insane and is a real insult to their ancestors and people who were ACTUALLY oppressed 

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

The fact you have to type that for people is astonishing.  

21 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Thing is black people have ALL the opportunities. If a white guy and a black guy applied to a program (let’s say medical school), had the exact same resume, same grades, same MCAT score, who is going to be accepted? That’s right. The black guy will get accepted based on his race. Take race completely off the table and put just their scores, grades, resumes, etc all on there and do it blindly like that. If the black guy doesn’t get chosen then “the system is racist” and he’s being “oppressed”. They have zero clue about real oppression. It’s all just “look at me”. Drive me insane and is a real insult to their ancestors and people who were ACTUALLY oppressed 

Fine with me. Let all the liberal white college students who vote democrat suffer. I feel bad for the few college students that are smart in the ways of seeing this political bullshlt the left is putting shoving down their throats.

27 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The fact you have to even type that for people is astonishing.  

Did anybody say the cops shouldn’t have shot back? :unsure: 

54 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I forget the time in our history when cops didn’t shoot back when someone at them from close range. I know the chief of Mayberry RFD didn’t carry a gun, but that was a television show. Was Marshall Dillon allowed to shoot back? 

44 minutes ago, Reality said:

Oh I'm not bitching. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. The world is better off not having her dumb ass and whatever collection of future thugs she would have spawned.

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

The cops were serving a warrant, announced themselves, the boyfriend fired his gun first striking an officer, they fired back and Breonna Taylor was hit in the crossfire.  That’s why sane people say it was unfortunate for her but not “murder by racist pigs!@$!”

The African American DA, who looked at all the evidence and testimony from witnesses agrees despite huge public pressure.

So why are there riots again?

The fact I had to type that out is doubly troubling.  

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Yelling and antics of her momma not sure. I'm going to analyze it in my home sound studio. Get back to you.  

24 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Yelling and antics of her momma not sure. I'm going to analyze it in my home sound studio. Get back to you.  

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hey he's on a roll, like the time he flipped out after Germany bombed Pearl Harbor. 

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Hey he's on a roll, like the time he flipped out after Germany bombed Pearl Harbor. 

Kind of like your glorious leader Whitmar.  

42 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The cops were serving a warrant, announced themselves, the boyfriend fired his gun first striking an officer, they fired back and Breonna Taylor was hit in the crossfire.  That’s why sane people say it was unfortunate for her but not “murder by racist pigs!@$!”

The African American DA, who looked at all the evidence and testimony from witnesses agrees despite huge public pressure.

So why are there riots again?

The fact I had to type that out is doubly troubling.  

So ... did anybody say the cops shouldn’t have shot back? :unsure: 

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

He said the cops shouldn’t have killed her, as if they wanted to. You didn’t get that from his comment? Of course you didn’t. Then you couldn’t troll. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don't think so.  Did anybody say, a corrupted person standing next to a gang member with a long criminal record that opened fire on police officers was an innocent person?  That would be beyond ignorant if they did, right?

14 minutes ago, Bert said:

I don't think so. 

Thanks. Just wondering if KSB / Reality were responding to something a Geek actually said in this thread or flogging strawmen again. :thumbsup: 

Just now, MDC said:

Thanks. Just wondering if KSB / Reality were responding to something a Geek actually said in this thread or flogging strawmen again. :thumbsup: 

:thumbsup:  Thank you for agreeing this woman was not an innocent victim.  

On 9/13/2020 at 6:26 PM, Mike Honcho said:

her boyfriend started shooting at them,(Shooting means more than one shot)

8 hours ago, MDC said:

I came back in this thread to make fun of Honcho, try to keep up. 

See quoted comment, it's among the dumbest things I've ever seen somebody post. 

Feel free to join in.

HTH

:wave:

She was in the game. And these idiots in Louisville have her family 12 million. Not her kids, she doesn’t have any.  Her great family, who obviously didn’t do their best to keep her out of the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Feel free to join in.

HTH

You can't keep up with English, how are you going to keep up with the complexities involved in this incident?

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

You can't keep up with English, how are you going to keep up with the complexities involved in this incident?

Yeah, I'm the one with an English issue.  Here's a thought, don't say stupid sh!t and we won't make fun of you.

Sound good, cupcake? :wave:

Have to give it to you though, most rational people would have a hard time showing back up in a thread looking as bad as you do here.  Good on ya man, takes a 'special' kinda guy to pull that off.  You don't seem to care how focking stupid you look.

:dunno:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Feel free to join in.

HTH

Im just asking if anyone in this thread said the police shouldn’t have returned fire. its a simple question.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Im just asking if anyone in this thread said the police shouldn’t have returned fire. its a simple question.

We'll then why all the fuss from the race baiters ? Its obvious even to you that not only did they have a right to return fire, they should have. 

Whats the fuss about ? It was a justified legal reaction and the only blame here is on the thug who shot first. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We'll then why all the fuss from the race baiters ? Its obvious even to you that not only did they have a right to return fire, they should have. 

Whats the fuss about ? It was a justified legal reaction and the only blame here is on the thug who shot first. 

Can anyone answer my question? :doh: