Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

On 9/24/2020 at 9:14 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Reminder

13% of the population, 51% of crime 

This statistic is even more scary when you filter out the black males that are doing a vast majority of these crimes and the % of the population these black males make up is miniscule. 

On 9/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Four of the seven short paragraphs in that story were devoted to an 11-month period in 2016 when Taylor worked for Louisville Metro. WAVE reported that Taylor “called” to quit her job as an EMT after serving in that capacity for five months, and that her termination form included a “do not rehire” box that was checked. The city wouldn’t comment on the reason, citing privacy policies.

I have heard that it was because she rented a car for her ex boyfriend that was later found to contain a dead body. There is no evidence that she knew anything about it though. 

3 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I have heard that it was because she rented a car for her ex boyfriend that was later found to contain a dead body. There is no evidence that she knew anything about it though. 

Her boyfriend was recorded on a wiretap saying her apartment was a trap house. She was in the game. 

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

Taylor and her boyfriend had no criminal record. HTH!

Of course, but I think it's safe to say that if the police get a no knock warrant for you... you're NOT a law abiding citizen.

16 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

When I rent cars, I know what's up with them while under the contract.

Son of Sam had no criminal record before he started shooting people. MDC has the wit of a third grader. 

16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said the cops shouldn’t have killed her, as if they wanted to. You didn’t get that from his comment? Of course you didn’t. Then you couldn’t troll. 

TGT = Trolls Gonna Troll !

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Of course, but I think it's safe to say that if the police get a no knock warrant for you... you're NOT a law abiding citizen.

Taylor didn’t have a criminal record. Did the police need a no knock warrant to prove that she was a criminal, thereby justifying the no knock warrant? Seems sort of strange that they knocked anyway.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Taylor didn’t have a criminal record. Did the police need a no knock warrant to prove that she was a criminal, thereby justifying the no knock warrant? Seems sort of strange that they knocked anyway.

Sometimes its good to eliminate them before they become a career criminal. Nip it in the bud so to speak.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Taylor didn't have the gun, her bf did.

The focal point of the warrant was her bf who was known to have been there.

Why would it seem strange?  They may have been just covering their azz.  Figured they had the no knock, but knocked anyway so there wouldn't be any complaints... yet, people like you still seem to have them.  That's what I find as strange.

Okay, no, I'm going to stand my ground here and say that her boyfriend does not have X-ray eyes and had no idea who was on the other side of the door and he thought they were breaking in and he had the right to defend himself as it's clear he thought they were intruders and not the police or else he wouldn't have called the police.

I think though, that he shouldn't have shot through the door, but what? He's supposed to wait until criminals bust in first? I think it's unfortunate and the fact that the family was given money proves there was some wrong doing.

I don't understand police procedures but since there was no child prostitution ring, it wasn't a drug den or drug lab or gang or mob hangout, the way they proceeded with guns blaring was excessive. It was the middle of the night, it was dark and the police obviously didn't say who they were because MOST of witnesses said they didn't hear the police announce themselves.

As Americans we have the right to defend our property.

I don't want to argue about it, let's just agree to disagree.

35 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, no, I'm going to stand my ground here and say that her boyfriend does not have X-ray eyes and had no idea who was on the other side of the door and he thought they were breaking in and he had the right to defend himself as it's clear he thought they were intruders and not the police or else he wouldn't have called the police.

I think though, that he shouldn't have shot through the door, but what? He's supposed to wait until criminals bust in first? I think it's unfortunate and the fact that the family was given money proves there was some wrong doing.

I don't understand police procedures but since there was no child prostitution ring, it wasn't a drug den or drug lab or gang or mob hangout, the way they proceeded with guns blaring was excessive. It was the middle of the night, it was dark and the police obviously didn't say who they were because MOST of witnesses said they didn't hear the police announce themselves.

Can we do that for all of your opinions? Thanks

52 minutes ago, peenie said:

You sure have a lot to say about a topic you admit you're ignorant about. 

3 hours ago, MDC said:

What does her criminal record have to do with it being a no knock?  Second, if the detective got a no knock approved, it doesnt mean they have to serve it that way.  It simply gave them approval. The detective could have easily of approached the warrant execution team and they said "nah, were gonna knock.  Its our sandbox".  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

I don't understand police procedures

You wasted your time with all the typing except for this. 

Its sad, though, numerous people who have actually served warrants and arrested people have given you open invitations to have it all explained to you.  

1 hour ago, peenie said:

What if it was a 10 year old kid ? Why would he think "criminals" ? What kind of activity must one be into to immediately think its criminals and start firing through the door ?

See, I just taught you the process of basic common sense. 

They weren’t in uniform.

• Haha 1

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8816249/amp/Louisville-police-release-details-Taylor-investigation.html?__twitter_impression=true

#SayHerName

#PartnersInCrime

#AllInDaGameYo

The Louisville Metro Police Department has released the contents of its internal investigation following the death of Breonna Taylor, including photos of her brandishing guns and text messages that indicate her boyfriend Kenneth Walker sold drugs.

Included in the new documents are photos of Taylor and Walker posing with guns, as well as text messages that strongly suggest that Walker was involved in the sale of illegal drugs.

Walker was a licensed gun owner able to legally carry in Kentucky. He was not named in the search warrant used to enter Taylor's home, and he was not a target in the drug investigation of Taylor's ex-boyfriend, Jamarcus Glover, that led to the raid on her apartment.

In one photo recovered from Walker's phone, Taylor poses with him as he holds a silver and black Glock 9mm that strongly resembles the gun Walker used to fire on police during the raid. He also shows off a 'pistol style' Springfield Saint AR-15.

'Partners in crime' reads the caption at the bottom of the photo, along with a cartoon of handcuffs. 

In text messages, Walker said that he purchased the Glock from a 'white boy' and that it wasn't registered to him, but that he had a bill of sale. 

In one text message to Walker, Taylor sent an image of herself with the AR-15 pistol.

In another, she asks for a picture of the AR-15 pistol to show to a 'white boy' she works with who might be interested in purchasing it, according to the new documents.  

In police interviews, Walker said that he was not involved in serious criminal activity, but did say that he sometimes personally used marijuana.

However, a search of his phone 'found numerous conversations about drug trafficking,' investigators said in the newly released documents. 

In several 'chats' described in the documents, Walker discusses selling 'pills' to Hooters waitresses.

In another conversation, he sent an image of a bag of marijuana, advertising it as 'Cali High Grade Premium Cannabis 1LB,' according to the documents.

In other messages, Walker offered to sell half ounces for $25, or two 'zips', slang for ounces, for $260, the documents state.

The messages with more than two dozen apparent customers span the fall of 2019 to March of this year, just prior to the raid. 

In another group chat, Walker discussed robbing someone, the documents state. Walker asked how much 'bread' the target had, and another person replied that it was at least $25,000.

When someone in the chat asked if it was an easy target or whether they needed to to homework, Walker replied that he 'does his homework on every mission,' according to the documents

Never wished death for her. Never knew her. But, that being said, one less criminal on the streets. :dunno:

• Like 1

On 9/25/2020 at 1:17 PM, MDC said:

The “police” didn’t need anything, they were just executing the warrant.  If anything your beef is with the prosecutor’s office which pursued the warrant.  I don’t know why people can’t see this difference.  Actually, I do know why, it needs to fit the narrative.

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The “police” didn’t need anything, they were just executing the warrant. If anything your beef is with the prosecutor’s office which pursued the warrant.  I don’t know why people can’t see this difference.  Actually, I do know why, it needs to fit the narrative.

I thought I said that two weeks ago, when this thread was still relevant? Hope your treatment is going well Jer.

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought I said that two weeks ago, when this thread was still relevant? Hope your treatment is going well Jer.

Well, you didn’t say it in my quote.  Feeling a little better every day, all I can ask for at this point.  :cheers:

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Never wished death for her. Never knew her. But, that being said, one less criminal on the streets. :dunno:

Yep.  When you hang around with drug dealers, bad things tend to happen.  It's not like she was at church choir practice.  Ask yourself how many times you've knowingly either been at a drug dealer's place or had them staying at yours.

They just want to say her name. They don’t want to tell her story. Only some of it. 

What I don't get is why he would sell a half ounce for $25 and 2 ounces for $260.