Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Im just asking if anyone in this thread said the police shouldn’t have returned fire. its a simple question.

Titans did. Read it again, slowly. 

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, I'm the one with an English issue.  Here's a thought, don't say stupid sh!t and we won't make fun of you.

Sound good, cupcake? :wave:

Have to give it to you though, most rational people would have a hard time showing back up in a thread looking as bad as you do here.  Good on ya man, takes a 'special' kinda guy to pull that off.  You don't seem to care how focking stupid you look.

:dunno:

🥱

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Can anyone answer my question? :doh: 

Well Mike sort of implied it, because the thug only shot 1 shot. Lol

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Titans said she should not have been killed. Well, she was killed because they justifiably returned fire. Ergo, Titans is stating the cops should not have returned fire. Sad this has to be explained. But if you want to troll, you troll. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

No, I didn't sort of imply it---how is your quest going to find where I said something incorrect?

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, I didn't sort of imply it---how is your quest going to find where I said something incorrect?

Well you said that since he shot once its not a shooting, that's retarded,  incorrect and funny as hell. The tard tri-fecta

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Im just asking if anyone in this thread said the police shouldn’t have returned fire. its a simple question.

It’s inferred when a person is arguing this case was not handled correctly.  

Why do you think they are rioting in Louisville? 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Inferred / implied - gotcha. :thumbsup: 

You would think a college grad could grasp the concept. Trolling has superseded his education it seems. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You would think a college grad could grasp the concept. Trolling has superseded his education it seems. 

No surprise.  That's what you get with Biden followers.

Just now, Gladiators said:

Besides,  nothing was implied. Titans said she should not have been killed. There’s no figuring that statement out. But MDC is a troll, so he wanted to play childish games. It’s all he does. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I just wanted to establish that nobody here has said the cops shouldn’t have returned fire. You guys tend to lie a lot about what people said in your daily Trumper circle jerks. :thumbsup: 

42 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well you said that since he shot once its not a shooting, that's retarded,  incorrect and funny as hell. The tard tri-fecta

No, I did not say that...I said that multiple shots <> shot once...so once again you are wrong and still haven't come along any further learning to read.

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, I did not say that...I said that multiple shots <> shot once...so once again you are wrong and still haven't come along any further learning to read.

Yeah, you’re not helping yourself. So the cops should only return as many shots as they receive? Silly. Never mind that the one shot hit a cop. 

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Sorry that your illiteracy makes it hard for you to understand, last time.

her boyfriend started shooting at them,

Shooting at them - means fire more than one shot ---I corrected a misstatement, you and reality are wrong..

28 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, you’re not helping yourself. So the cops should only return as many shots as they receive? Silly. Never mind that the one shot hit a cop. 

I didn't say that at all. Again, I was correcting Goggins who said the BF fired multiple times---that is all. "the cops should only return as many shots as they receive? Silly. Never mind that the one shot hit a cop. "  ---that is seriously the most absurd takeaway yet. 

Explained multiple times now. Not doing it anymore.

Funny how the facts are being blasted out all over the internet yet the liberals refuse to believe it or even acknowledge it 

Great, the debate is settled, even team BLM here at the geek club are in agreement. There was no racist targeting of this woman and the responsibility of her death falls solely on her boyfriend.  

Can you guys pass the word on to your buddies wreaking havoc all over the country over another false narrative? Thanks.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Sorry that your illiteracy makes it hard for you to understand, last time.

Shooting at them - means fire more than one shot ---I corrected a misstatement, you and reality are wrong..

I didn't say that at all. Again, I was correcting Goggins who said the BF fired multiple times---that is all. "the cops should only return as many shots as they receive? Silly. Never mind that the one shot hit a cop. "  ---that is seriously the most absurd takeaway yet. 

Explained multiple times now. Not doing it anymore.

The point you are missing is that it doesn’t matter how many times he shot at them. I’m not explaining that to you again 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The point you are missing is that it doesn’t matter how many times he shot at them. I’m not explaining that to you again 

That's great, cause I never disputed it. I never said otherwise, your takeaway/interpretation of what I said was the absurd.  

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That's great, cause I never disputed it. I never said otherwise, your takeaway/interpretation of what I said was the absurd.  

Why did you bring it up then? To point out an insignificant fact? You’re not disputing they were justified, so what’s the point? 

8 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hold on...is someone arguing that to use the word "shooting" as a verb, it has to be multiple shots?

He tried his best. Alas, he failed. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He tried his best. Alas, he failed. 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Hold on...is someone arguing that to use the word "shooting" as a verb, it has to be multiple shots?

Lol he did 

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Why do they call it a building?  I mean, it's already finished.  It should be called a "built".  Who are these people?  :dunno:

• Haha 1

Odd that the pro gun pro castle doctrine GC now has a problem with firing a at an unknown intruder. It’s almost like a total lack of any internal consistency. 

• Confused 1

C. Barkley and Shaq, very intelligent former pro sports athletes tell it like it is and make LeDumb James look like the idiot he truly is. That was great to see. We need more of this.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Odd that the pro gun pro castle doctrine GC now has a problem with firing a at an unknown intruder. It’s almost like a total lack of any internal consistency. 

He hasn't been charged, has he?

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

So then you disagree with the charges against the police officer?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

He hasn't been charged, has he?

That hasn’t stopped the GC from blaming him for Taylor’s death. 

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Made themselves known, witness testimony.  A for effort though. 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Actually, people here don't see a problem with law abiding citizens owning and using a gun if necessary.  Notice the 3 key words in that sentence.  I'll give you time to figure them out.

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

The castle doctrine is a legal concept, not a GC one.  He hasn't been charged because there is a castle/stand your ground type law in Kentucky.  HTH.

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Who is to blame then? 

7 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Made themselves known, witness testimony.  A for effort though. 

Odd that they got a no knock warrant if they were going to make themselves known anyway and that only one witness of many corroborated that story.

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Actually, people here don't see a problem with law abiding citizens owning and using a gun if necessary.  Notice the 3 key words in that sentence.  I'll give you time to figure them out.

Taylor and her boyfriend had no criminal record. HTH!

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

The castle doctrine is a legal concept, not a GC one.  He hasn't been charged because there is a castle/stand your ground type law in Kentucky.  HTH.

Then why are Geeks saying it’s his fault Taylor got killed? 

• Sad 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who is to blame then? 

Really, the only person to blame is her.  Her decisions put her in that situation.

I havent blamed anyone for her death other than who got the address wrong.  That person got her killed.  A truly unfortunate fock up.

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Odd that the pro gun pro castle doctrine GC now has a problem with firing a at an unknown intruder. 

This is stupid, even for you.

52 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yes, that actually happened.  Feel free to point and laugh as you drive by.

Lebron has weighed in...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lebron-james-lakers-breonna-taylor-ruling-we-want-justice-nba-042446332.html

The Los Angeles Lakers moved to within one win from the NBA finals on Thursday with a 114-108 win over the Denver Nuggets, but that wasn’t the only thing on the players’ minds.

After the game, LeBron James personally addressed the decision on Wednesday not to charge Louisville police officers for the killing of Breonna Taylor, which has set off another round of emotional reactions in the sports world.

When asked about his emotions surrounding Taylor’s case, James became visibly emotional as he laid out his thoughts:

The emotions are very high. We have a teammate that’s from Louisville in Rajon. So as heavy as it’s been on us, it’s even heavier on him because that’s his hometown. I don’t want to get into the case or things of that nature, but I know that we lost a beautiful woman in Breonna that has no say so in what’s going on right now. We want justice no matter how long it takes, even though it’s been so many days, so many hours, so many minutes for her family, for her community.

I’ve got a daughter of mine at home, and a wife and my mom. So many predominant Black women in my life, to think about if they weren’t here the next day, or if they were gunned down, it would be something I would never be able to forgive myself or forgive who did it.

We’re here playing this game and it’s very challenging on us and it’s very difficult, but at the same, time our hearts are with that family, with that city. It’s just so unjust what’s going on. Sorry to be so long-winded. It’s a tragedy, it’s a tragedy and we just hope that there’s better days. You hope for better days and to spread love and not hate, because that’s what it all boils down to.

James had previously reacted to the Taylor ruling on Twitter, blasting the decision to only charge one police officer with three counts of wanton endangerment (basically, for shooting into the walls of other apartments).

my love to Breonna mother, family and
friends! I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!! 😔😔🥺🥺😢😢😢😭😭😭

— LeBron James (@KingJames) September 24, 2020

Obviously, James is not alone in being outraged by the Taylor ruling. Especially in the sports world.

Athlete after athlete, as well as some prominent media members, has lamented the case and everything it represents. WNBA players called it “outrageous and offensive.” Dak Prescott called it “disgusting.” Donovan Mitchell said the justice system had failed. Jaylen Brown wasn’t surprised.

Where was all this concern when it happened previously....to white people?