Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

Recommended Posts

On 9/24/2020 at 9:14 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Reminder

13% of the population, 51% of crime 

This statistic is even more scary when you filter out the black males that are doing a vast majority of these crimes and the % of the population these black males make up is miniscule. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/24/2020 at 9:22 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

 Four of the seven short paragraphs in that story were devoted to an 11-month period in 2016 when Taylor worked for Louisville Metro. WAVE reported that Taylor “called” to quit her job as an EMT after serving in that capacity for five months, and that her termination form included a “do not rehire” box that was checked. The city wouldn’t comment on the reason, citing privacy policies.

I have heard that it was because she rented a car for her ex boyfriend that was later found to contain a dead body. There is no evidence that she knew anything about it though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I have heard that it was because she rented a car for her ex boyfriend that was later found to contain a dead body. There is no evidence that she knew anything about it though. 

Her boyfriend was recorded on a wiretap saying her apartment was a trap house. She was in the game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MDC said:

Taylor and her boyfriend had no criminal record. HTH!

Of course, but I think it's safe to say that if the police get a no knock warrant for you... you're NOT a law abiding citizen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I have heard that it was because she rented a car for her ex boyfriend that was later found to contain a dead body. There is no evidence that she knew anything about it though. 

When I rent cars, I know what's up with them while under the contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Son of Sam had no criminal record before he started shooting people. MDC has the wit of a third grader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He said the cops shouldn’t have killed her, as if they wanted to. You didn’t get that from his comment? Of course you didn’t. Then you couldn’t troll. 

TGT = Trolls Gonna Troll !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Of course, but I think it's safe to say that if the police get a no knock warrant for you... you're NOT a law abiding citizen.

Taylor didn’t have a criminal record. Did the police need a no knock warrant to prove that she was a criminal, thereby justifying the no knock warrant? Seems sort of strange that they knocked anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Taylor didn’t have a criminal record. Did the police need a no knock warrant to prove that she was a criminal, thereby justifying the no knock warrant? Seems sort of strange that they knocked anyway.

Sometimes its good to eliminate them before they become a career criminal. Nip it in the bud so to speak.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Taylor didn’t have a criminal record. Did the police need a no knock warrant to prove that she was a criminal, thereby justifying the no knock warrant? Seems sort of strange that they knocked anyway.

Taylor didn't have the gun, her bf did.

The focal point of the warrant was her bf who was known to have been there.

Why would it seem strange?  They may have been just covering their azz.  Figured they had the no knock, but knocked anyway so there wouldn't be any complaints... yet, people like you still seem to have them.  That's what I find as strange.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay, no, I'm going to stand my ground here and say that her boyfriend does not have X-ray eyes and had no idea who was on the other side of the door and he thought they were breaking in and he had the right to defend himself as it's clear he thought they were intruders and not the police or else he wouldn't have called the police.

I think though, that he shouldn't have shot through the door, but what? He's supposed to wait until criminals bust in first? I think it's unfortunate and the fact that the family was given money proves there was some wrong doing.

I don't understand police procedures but since there was no child prostitution ring, it wasn't a drug den or drug lab or gang or mob hangout, the way they proceeded with guns blaring was excessive. It was the middle of the night, it was dark and the police obviously didn't say who they were because MOST of witnesses said they didn't hear the police announce themselves.

As Americans we have the right to defend our property.

I don't want to argue about it, let's just agree to disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, no, I'm going to stand my ground here and say that her boyfriend does not have X-ray eyes and had no idea who was on the other side of the door and he thought they were breaking in and he had the right to defend himself as it's clear he thought they were intruders and not the police or else he wouldn't have called the police.

I think though, that he shouldn't have shot through the door, but what? He's supposed to wait until criminals bust in first? I think it's unfortunate and the fact that the family was given money proves there was some wrong doing.

I don't understand police procedures but since there was no child prostitution ring, it wasn't a drug den or drug lab or gang or mob hangout, the way they proceeded with guns blaring was excessive. It was the middle of the night, it was dark and the police obviously didn't say who they were because MOST of witnesses said they didn't hear the police announce themselves.

As Americans we have the right to defend our property.

I don't want to argue about it, let's just agree to disagree.

Can we do that for all of your opinions? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, peenie said:

Okay, no, I'm going to stand my ground here and say that her boyfriend does not have X-ray eyes and had no idea who was on the other side of the door and he thought they were breaking in and he had the right to defend himself as it's clear he thought they were intruders and not the police or else he wouldn't have called the police.

I think though, that he shouldn't have shot through the door, but what? He's supposed to wait until criminals bust in first? I think it's unfortunate and the fact that the family was given money proves there was some wrong doing.

I don't understand police procedures but since there was no child prostitution ring, it wasn't a drug den or drug lab or gang or mob hangout, the way they proceeded with guns blaring was excessive. It was the middle of the night, it was dark and the police obviously didn't say who they were because MOST of witnesses said they didn't hear the police announce themselves.

As Americans we have the right to defend our property.

I don't want to argue about it, let's just agree to disagree.

You sure have a lot to say about a topic you admit you're ignorant about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MDC said:

Taylor didn’t have a criminal record. Did the police need a no knock warrant to prove that she was a criminal, thereby justifying the no knock warrant? Seems sort of strange that they knocked anyway.

What does her criminal record have to do with it being a no knock?  Second, if the detective got a no knock approved, it doesnt mean they have to serve it that way.  It simply gave them approval. The detective could have easily of approached the warrant execution team and they said "nah, were gonna knock.  Its our sandbox".  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peenie said:

 

I don't understand police procedures

You wasted your time with all the typing except for this. 

Its sad, though, numerous people who have actually served warrants and arrested people have given you open invitations to have it all explained to you.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, peenie said:

Okay, no, I'm going to stand my ground here and say that her boyfriend does not have X-ray eyes and had no idea who was on the other side of the door and he thought they were breaking in and he had the right to defend himself as it's clear he thought they were intruders and not the police or else he wouldn't have called the police.

I think though, that he shouldn't have shot through the door, but what? He's supposed to wait until criminals bust in first? I think it's unfortunate and the fact that the family was given money proves there was some wrong doing.

I don't understand police procedures but since there was no child prostitution ring, it wasn't a drug den or drug lab or gang or mob hangout, the way they proceeded with guns blaring was excessive. It was the middle of the night, it was dark and the police obviously didn't say who they were because MOST of witnesses said they didn't hear the police announce themselves.

As Americans we have the right to defend our property.

I don't want to argue about it, let's just agree to disagree.

What if it was a 10 year old kid ? Why would he think "criminals" ? What kind of activity must one be into to immediately think its criminals and start firing through the door ?

See, I just taught you the process of basic common sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They weren’t in uniform.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peenie said:

They weren’t in uniform.

his xray vision tell him that ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, peenie said:

They weren’t in uniform.

In Kentucky, what is required of LEOs to identify them as LEOs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×