Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Breona taylor decision

1 hour ago, Mark Davis said:

Had to look her up as I hadn't heard that name.  She could drive maggots off a meat wagon..

So surprised that she’s a fat pig. Surprised she doesn’t have green hair. Bio says 3 kids.  No chance they are all from the same guy. 

• Like 1

Heading to Asheville this weekend. Will be taking my handgun with me just in case. Hopefully won’t need it but it IS Asheville and I don’t trust those people. Especially since they just defunded their police and are “paying reparations”. Since my buddy that’s meeting us there is black hopefully no one messes with us if they are rioting 

• Haha 2

CBS evening broadcast, reporter wears bulletproof vest while standing in front of a green screen pretending to be at the riot. 

😂

Enemy of the people

eta: this post may be fake news, looks like it may have been live, I won't delete since this was already quoted. Still funny she is wearing a bulletproof vest for a supposedly peaceful protest

Just now, Goggins said:

CBS evening broadcast, reporter wears bullet proof vest while standing in front of a green screen pretending to be at the riot. 

😂

Enemy of the people

Lol wow. Can’t get more pathetic or be more of a poosay than that :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

More good times tonight

They always do that type of sh1t to people they  know won’t do anything. 

3 minutes ago, Mark Davis said:

More good times tonight

These animals have no clue that they are turning millions of Democrats, moderates, independents, and non-voters into Trump voters.

They purposely do things that are provocative in order to either get people to take action( so they can then pretend to be a victim) or so that they can then hurt those people.....

And then the media can scream white supremacy and the local prosecutor can charge them with a crime

Idiotic, they are creating hate....

Just now, drobeski said:

have Honcho and Peenie stopped in and admitted they were wrong again on this one too ? 

You have to read Mr. Kentucky himself, George Clooney, and his take. He pretty much repeated every lie told about this case minutes after the DA debunked them.  He’s a well informed citizen. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You have to read Mr. Kentucky himself, George Clooney, and his take. He pretty much repeated every lie told about this case minutes after the DA debunked them.  He’s a well informed citizen. 

People still think she was lying in her bed asleep.  

I told you all that I'm not following this story or any other story anymore. I have to protect my sanity. I'll peek in here and read a headline or two, but mostly, I'm not getting myself worked up about things I can do nothing about or not willing to do anything about.

11 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

They always do that type of sh1t to people they  know won’t do anything. 

I would have got up and dumped my drink right on top of that losers head.

37 minutes ago, drobeski said:

have Honcho and Peenie stopped in and admitted they were wrong again on this one too ? 

No. Nor would I expect them to.  In every instance where the false narrative is called out there is an immediate move to still pretend a problem exists.

19 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No. Nor would I expect them to.  In every instance where the false narrative is called out there is an immediate move to still pretend a problem exists.

RLLD, if the police knocked, someone inside the apartment would've approached the door. If the police announced themselves there would be no reason for the boyfriend to call the police for help. I don't have time nor energy to waste on this topic.

This was a miscarriage of justice and this is a racist ass country and you all are part of the problem. END OF STORY!!!

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, peenie said:

RLLD, if the police knocked, someone inside the apartment would've approached the door. If the police announced themselves there would be no reason for the boyfriend to call the police. I don't have time nor energy to waste on this topic.

Her boyfriend shot first. Why cant you racists just use common sense and put the blame for her death where it factually belongs ? Which is on him.

Just now, peenie said:

RLLD, if the police knocked, someone inside the apartment would've approached the door. If the police announced themselves there would be no reason for the boyfriend to call the police. I don't have time nor energy to waste on this topic.

The person saying they knocked and announced themselves was a neighbor who lived in the apartment building.  So, now you're calling witnesses with nothing to gain liars.  You're a piece of work.

Just now, drobeski said:

Her boyfriend shot first. Why cant you racists just use common sense and put the blame for her death where it factually belongs ? Which is on him.

Because of the bolded.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

So, this guy just shoots at the door when random people knock? That makes sense to you???

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

So, this guy just shoots at the door when random people knock? That makes sense to you???

They announced themselves as police. Come on. 

It doesn't have to make sense... there was a grand jury. The evidence proved it wasn't a no knock situation and this clown shot first. Does the behavior of thugs ever make sense ?

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

The person saying they knocked and announced themselves was a neighbor who lived in the apartment building.  So, now you're calling witnesses with nothing to gain liars.  You're a piece of work.

Its just here inherent racism rearing its ugly head. 

Let me rephrase, because they very well may have said, "Police!" And then, since it was the frigging middle of the night when people were barely awake, those words may have been missed and if they start knocking down the door, a startled person in the dark has no idea who is barging down their door. It is perfectly correct for someone to defend themselves.

I don't care what you all are saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what you believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what the grand jury said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have common sense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This man got on the phone and called for the police for help. He clearly had no idea that they were police officers or why would he call 911!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

I don't care what you all are saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what you believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what the grand jury said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're well aware.

12 minutes ago, peenie said:

About as much sense as black folks killing black folks by the hundreds in many cities across the US.

Does it have to make sense that george floyd held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman?  We can go on for months asking this question of what people do.

Explain why he called the police for help?

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

Let me rephrase, because they very well may have said, "Police!" And then, since it was the frigging middle of the night when people were barely awake, those words may have been missed and if they start knocking down the door, a startled person in the dark has no idea who is barging down their door. It is perfectly correct for someone to defend themselves.

Assuming this is all true:

1)  Is it the police's fault this guy didn't hear them announce themselves?  They didn't just yell police and immediately knock the door down.  They knocked, announced themselves, and waited for someone to answer.  Only after no one answered did they decide to enter forcefully.l  If the neighbor knew they did it I put the onus on him to not be an idiot.

2)  He shot through a door.  He should have waited until he could see who he was shooting at to verify they were a threat.  What if the focking building was on fire and it was a fireman trying to save their lives? 

• Like 2

Just now, Utilit99 said:

About as much sense as black folks killing black folks by the hundreds in many cities across the US?

Does it have to make sense that george floyd held a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman?  We can go on for months asking this question of what people do.

Criminals are bad people no matter what color they are. George Floyd was obviously a criminal. None of these have anything to do with the question at hand.

Just now, peenie said:

Criminals are bad people no matter what color they are. George Floyd was obviously a criminal. None of these have anything to do with the question at hand.

You're deflecting.  Black people kill black people are at a rate no other race even comes close to.  Trying to equate black on black violence with other races is idiotic.

Why are you asking us to explain what other people do?  Ask him.

Just now, Strike said:

You're deflecting.  Black people kill black people are at a rate no other race even comes close to.  Trying to equate black on black violence with other races is idiotic.

No other race is as poor and deprived. Perhaps that explains it??

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

Bump for Peenie.  Peenie, please confirm that you're calling an eye witness a liar.  TIA.  :thumbsup:

Just now, peenie said:

Bullsh*t.  Illegals don't kill each other the way black people who's families have been in this country hundreds of years do.  The Italians that immigrated here a hundred years ago didn't either.  And those groups were just as poor, if not poorer, than black people are today.  The solution to being poor isn't killing each other.  It's working hard and getting educated.  Quit deflecting. 

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

Who has been running the cities that keep them in this state ? 

Who votes them in ? 

Your community needs to grow up and look in the mirror, and then smarten the fock up. 

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

To cover is azz?  In the  9-1-1 call, he already said that Taylor was shot.  That means he already heard... "the knock", "police", and he had already shot at the cops.  That all happened before he called 9-1-1.

It's actually quite sad that Peenie has such an opinion on a topic she admittedly isn't even educated about.  It reminds me of all those "peaceful" protestors out there every night.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, peenie said:

No other group in this country feels sorry for themselves and doesn't pick themselves up and not take responsibility for their own lives. Other than possibly trannies.