Ironmen

Tampa Tom

Looked old, slow, confused.in first half.

Oh yeah...that is Brady.

Uh oh - Pick 6.  Its only one game but he wasnt exactly lighting it up last season either.  Ill save judgement until like week 7-8 before I go overboard here.  Hes earned that. 

I said about 3 years ago his arm was shot. Can't say I'm surprised he's struggling in an offense that needs a big arm QB

Now you guys have gone and done it, you have awakened the ghost of the G.O.A.T, and he will have vengeance!

Just now, JagFan said:

How did that washed up QB Bill brought in to replace him do today?

He did quite well actually, lol

That old beat up guy who can't run any more, he rushed 15 times for 75 yards and 2 TDs

5 minutes ago, JagFan said:

Just saw on Twitter that Tom called Bill at halftime....and Cam answered.

:first:

19 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Now you guys have gone and done it, you have awakened the ghost of the G.O.A.T, and he will have vengeance!

Love ya brother....but good luck with that!

Still plenty time left before trade deadline...maybe they make a run at...Jameis?

1 minute ago, Ironmen said:

Still plenty time left before trade deadline...maybe they make a run at...Jamis?

Not my real or fantasy QB, just stating the obvious. Don't count t out the G.O.A.T, till he's unconscious on the mat...

3 minutes ago, Ironmen said:

Still plenty time left before trade deadline...maybe they make a run at...Jamis?

😂😂😂

18 hours ago, polecatt said:

He did quite well actually, lol

That old beat up guy who can't run any more, he rushed 15 times for 75 yards and 2 TDs

One guy played @ Saints the other was at home vs Dolphins lol.... 

18 hours ago, jrokh said:

Not my real or fantasy QB, just stating the obvious. Don't count t out the G.O.A.T, till he's unconscious on the mat...

I’m sure he will be Clown, when he as a big game. 

23 minutes ago, LoOnAtIk said:

Agreed.  People just railing Brady because of a tough first game with a new team/system at New Orleans?  Tough first draw.  Meanwhile Pats kept rolling in the biggest joke of a division in the NFL.

8 hours ago, LoOnAtIk said:

🤣🤣

Oh so in other words Brady actually has to play in a real division now?

And another QB has the benefit of playing in the AFC East?

Hilarious!

It's a little tougher to win when you don't play 2 games each against 3 of the 5 worst franchises of the last 15 years.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

It's a little tougher to win when you don't play 2 games each against 3 of the 5 worst franchises of the last 15 years.

You mean when you don't get 6 guaranteed wins each season

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

40 plus year old hot flashing not so super model.

I want to go home to a 40+, hot, flashing not so super model too. 🙁

ETA - I've been to Boston once and I've been to Tampa numerous times.  I'll take Tampa please.

You guys really think the AFC East was really all that much worse than the NFC South?  In the last 10 years, the AFC East (devoid N.E.), was 209-271-0.  Certainly not great by any measure... but the NFC South (devoid N.O.), wasn't much better at 226-253-1.  We're talking about 17 wins... by 3 teams... over 10 years.  That's not much.

• Over the last 7 seasons, Atlanta only has a winning record in 2 of them.  The Jets had 1.
  • In this 10-year span, Carolina has only had 3 winning seasons... just like Buffalo.
  • Tampa only had 2.  Miami only had 1.

The biggest separation would be 2010 through 2012 where Atlanta had 3 winning season and the Jets had 1.

First game. At NoLa.  I didn't expect a great performance.  It's gonna take some time.  

50 minutes ago, Kent said:

First game. At NoLa.  I didn't expect a great performance.  It's gonna take some time.  

Exactly.  15 more games, and we’ll have our proof that Tommy just isn’t good.

Saints or not, I thought the Bucs where pretty avg.  

But im sure it shall get better.  

On 9/13/2020 at 6:04 PM, JagFan said:

System made QB....nuff said.

Essentially yes.  But that does not preclude him from getting some corrections in action, but the TB coaches MUST change how that offense operates.

Well, Tampa Tom gets a big division victory.  Meanwhile the hoodie takes the L when moving out of his "division".  Are we just hating on Tommy in this thread or are we allowed to acknowledge when he wins?  

On 9/21/2020 at 9:09 AM, Jarvis Basnight said:

Well, Tampa Tom gets a big division victory.  Meanwhile the hoodie takes the L when moving out of his "division".  Are we just hating on Tommy in this thread or are we allowed to acknowledge when he wins?  

No, only Brady hate is allowed here.

41 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

A 43yr old doesn’t “get better as the season goes on”. The hits add up faster every week.

Does that count for 41 year old QB's too?  Or no, because since Brady already won a Super Bowl at age 41, someone else (Drew Brees), should be fine?  I mean, because there seems to be tons of people lining up to give Brees the Super Bowl ring without any regard to him being over 40.

I liken the Brady "age hate" to the "temperature hate" that people liked to put on the Bucs.  It was always, 'oh, the kick off temp will be under 45° so the Bucs will lose."  Then, the Bucs win.  Then it's, 'oh, the kick off temp will be under 42° so the Bucs will lose."  Then the Bucs win.... and the number goes lower and lower.

A few years ago it was, 'no 40 year old QB ever went to a Super Bowl', then Brady does it.  Then it was, 'no 41 year old QB ever went to a Super Bowl', then Brady did it.  Now it's 'no 43 year old QB...'.  The number keeps changing to fit the new narrative, because Brady keeps proving people wrong.

55 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

A 43yr old doesn’t “get better as the season goes on”. The hits add up faster every week.

If any 43 year old deserves a wait and see before judgement, I'd say its this one.

On 9/21/2020 at 9:09 AM, Jarvis Basnight said:

The problem is that this is a Fantasy Football site and T Brady did not score well at all (and by the way Cam did).

Kind of hard to trust T Brady fantasy-wise at this point.  Although according to Arians there were a lot of dropped passes.  With Denver up next I think it is time to sit the old man for Minshew.

30 minutes ago, Einstein's Dog said:

The problem is that this is a Fantasy Football site and T Brady did not score well at all (and by the way Cam did).

Kind of hard to trust T Brady fantasy-wise at this point.  Although according to Arians there were a lot of dropped passes.  With Denver up next I think it is time to sit the old man for Minshew.

OP started off with:

"Looked old, slow, confused.in first half.

Oh yeah...that is Brady."

That looks like a football statement, not a fantasy statement.

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

OP started off with:

"Looked old, slow, confused.in first half.

Oh yeah...that is Brady."

That looks like a football statement, not a fantasy statement.

Yeah for sure...had I wrote:

"Looked young, fast & lucid"

Now that would be a fantasy statement.

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Does that count for 41 year old QB's too?  Or no, because since Brady already won a Super Bowl at age 41, someone else (Drew Brees), should be fine?  I mean, because there seems to be tons of people lining up to give Brees the Super Bowl ring without any regard to him being over 40.

I liken the Brady "age hate" to the "temperature hate" that people liked to put on the Bucs.  It was always, 'oh, the kick off temp will be under 45° so the Bucs will lose."  Then, the Bucs win.  Then it's, 'oh, the kick off temp will be under 42° so the Bucs will lose."  Then the Bucs win.... and the number goes lower and lower.

A few years ago it was, 'no 40 year old QB ever went to a Super Bowl', then Brady does it.  Then it was, 'no 41 year old QB ever went to a Super Bowl', then Brady did it.  Now it's 'no 43 year old QB...'.  The number keeps changing to fit the new narrative, because Brady keeps proving people wrong.

Yeah, the bucs thrive in cold weather...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampa_Bay_Buccaneers

While the Bucs played well in 2000 and 2001 and made the playoffs in each season, they were unable to fulfill their primary goal of a Super Bowl victory. The wild card spots that Tampa Bay earned forced them to go on the road for their postseason opener in each year, and both road games took them into frigid Philadelphia to play the Eagles. The two losses also continued an unusual losing streak for Tampa Bay: they remained winless all-time in games played when the temperature was less than 32 °F (0 °C).

https://thetandd.com/news/cold-weather-history-follows-bucs-to-nfc-title-game/article_a6780e6a-cab5-55a4-adf2-7aa761930fb8.html#:~:text=The Bucs%2C who travel to,2000%2C twice in the playoffs.

The Bucs, who travel to Philadelphia for Sunday's NFC championship game, are 1-21 in temperatures below 40. 

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

No one is trying to crown Brees.  Most people are saying he's washed and can't throw downfield.  And that's absolutely true.

5 hours ago, Jarvis Basnight said:

If any 43 year old deserves a wait and see before judgement, I'd say its this one.

Agreed.