Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Cowboys at Rams: SNF Discussion

Inactives

Cowboys: QB Ben DiNucci, OG Connor McGovern, TE Sean McKeon, DB Reggie Robinson, LB Luke Gifford, CB Jourdan Lewis

Rams: RB Raymond Calais, WR Trishton Jackson, TE Brycen Hopkins, C Brian Allen, OL Tremayne Anchrum, DL Eric Banks

These guys really went to commercial with 2 seconds left in the first quarter after Sloman doinked that field goal and then turned around and went to commercial again at the end of the quarter.

They’re going overboard with these intentional grounding calls.  You should be in the grasp.  Goff stepped up and threw a bullet through the end zone and he gets dinged because a dude went all the way around the tackle and was still a yard away from him.

33 minutes ago, nobody said:

These guys really went to commercial with 2 seconds left in the first quarter after Sloman doinked that field goal and then turned around and went to commercial again at the end of the quarter.

Here we go again.  2 minute warning commercial.  They’ll come back and kick a field goal, and hopefully they hit their advertisement commitments by now.

I know Ceedee Lamb doesn't have a big stat line, but that guy is going to be good.  He's moving at a whole other speed than everyone else.

Why the hell did the cowboys go for it instead of tying it up?  When the lined up on that 4th down I didn't think there was a chance in hell they were going to snap the ball.

27 minutes ago, nobody said:

Why the hell did the cowboys go for it instead of tying it up?  When the lined up on that 4th down I didn't think there was a chance in hell they were going to snap the ball.

Ghost of Garrett...

19 minutes ago, rallo said:

Man, Ramsey with the LeBron flop to seal it

Bullsh!t call.  

But this looks like the same old story with Dak and the Cowboys.  I’m surprised they were actually in this game late.  

10 minutes ago, DrG said:

How did Malcolm Brown look toting the rock?

Like the lead back in a 3-headed committee.

Definitely the preferred short-yardage and goalline option.

23 minutes ago, DrG said:

How did Malcolm Brown look toting the rock?

Not bad.  Gets what is blocked.  Not much more.  

My goodness.  Is anyone still buying what the Cowboys are selling?  They have been pimped up to be the "team" year after year after year.  Results?  Fails.  Year after year after year.  Dont care if its one game.  We know how this is going to go.  They'll underachieve and fizzle out.  Always.  Im tired of them being on national TV like 48 times a year too.  Big draw my ass.  Who cares?  Lets change that up and get somenew teams/games on the national stage.  Sick of it, quite frankly. 

56 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

My goodness.  Is anyone still buying what the Cowboys are selling?  They have been pimped up to be the "team" year after year after year.  Results?  Fails.  Year after year after year.  Dont care if its one game.  We know how this is going to go.  They'll underachieve and fizzle out.  Always.  Im tired of them being on national TV like 48 times a year too.  Big draw my ass.  Who cares?  Lets change that up and get somenew teams/games on the national stage.  Sick of it, quite frankly. 

The Chiefs are about to become America's Team for the next decade.

13 hours ago, AxeElf said:

The Chiefs are about to become America's Team for the next decade.

Sounds good to me.  Great group of guys are quite likeable too.  I mean, Mahomes is such a solid kid.  Reid is an easy to like coach.  The Hunt family are long time NFL owners.  Whats not to like here?  Im not a Chiefs fan at all but if they go on some long streak of winning it wont be nearly as annoying or "suspect" as another franchise that recently has done such a thing. ;)

On 9/15/2020 at 7:14 AM, RoadLizard said:

Sounds good to me.  Great group of guys are quite likeable too.  I mean, Mahomes is such a solid kid.  Reid is an easy to like coach.  The Hunt family are long time NFL owners.  Whats not to like here?  Im not a Chiefs fan at all but if they go on some long streak of winning it wont be nearly as annoying or "suspect" as another franchise that recently has done such a thing. ;)

Ignoring that Tyreek Hill gut punched his pregnant girlfriend. That’s one thing not to like. 

On 9/17/2020 at 2:57 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ignoring that Tyreek Hill gut punched his pregnant girlfriend. That’s one thing not to like. 

True - but the NFL isnt worried about bearitng up your wife or girlfriend.  Thats fine.  What isnt fine is respecting your country. ;)