Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Well....

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

The more the world around us changes, the more things here stay the same. As usual, looks like I’ll win. 

How do I get into your division?

12 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

We really need rolling divisions based on the finish in the previous years.

14 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

The more the world around us changes, the more things here stay the same. As usual, looks like I’ll win. 

Congrats once again for ripping off gocolts for early round draft picks. 

You must be proud.

• Haha 1

On 9/13/2020 at 7:55 PM, cbfalcon said:

What happened this week?

18 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

What happened this week?

I haven’t been following football this year. When I saw I had bye week issues I grabbed Flacco and he wasn’t even playing. And didn’t know Jones was injured. 

I am fully aware that a few years back (feels like 2 life’s ago) I lead the charge in complaining about people not having full lineups, so if there is any anger, I’ll accept said penalties and/or fines. 

That said, I am thinking I’ll be able to pay a bit more attention now...and that means your El will obviously grind his way back into a division title, a bye of course.....and then it’ll just be about whether I can avoid the Narc, whom I struggle with most likely due to him probably having another Narc on my staff 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I haven’t been following football this year. When I saw I had bye week issues I grabbed Flacco and he wasn’t even playing. And didn’t know Jones was injured. 

I am fully aware that a few years back (feels like 2 life’s ago) I lead the charge in complaining about people not having full lineups, so if there is any anger, I’ll accept said penalties and/or fines. 

That said, I am thinking I’ll be able to pay a bit more attention now...and that means your El will obviously grind his way back into a division title, a bye of course.....and then it’ll just be about whether I can avoid the Narc, whom I struggle with most likely due to him probably having another Narc on my staff 

There was no starting QB's out there, so it would not have mattered even if you started Jamaal Williams. I would have beat you anyways, although this puts my hold on the #1 pick in a more precarious situation.

On 9/13/2020 at 8:48 PM, Bier Meister said:

4 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

There was no starting QB's out there, so it would not have mattered even if you started Jamaal Williams. I would have beat you anyways, although this puts my hold on the #1 pick in a more precarious situation.

Ahh I didn’t realize you were my opponent this week, as I thought I was being called out for the poor lineup. 

But sure....when I owned your 1st and 2nd round pick each year, I of course focused on beating you almost harder than anyone else... That was the time when league ratings were at all time highs. Good times 

I beat him with 9 players :dunno: