Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

What Do You Need On Monday Night - Week 1

I've got four nail-biters going on... but a very real chance of going 5-0 for opening weekend.

League 1:  I have won already.  (This is the 20-team league.)

League 2:  I need 29.2 half-PPR points from Derrick Henry, Eric Ebron, and the Tennessee defense.

League 3:  I need Derrick Henry to score 2.5 half-PPR points more than Juju Smith-Schuster.

League 4:  I need Daniel Jones, Drew Lock, Derrick Henry and the Pittsburgh defense to score 1.1 more PPR points than Ryan Tannehill, Juju Smith-Schuster, Evan Engram and the Tennessee defense.

League 5:  I need Daniel Jones, Derrick Henry, and Juju Smith-Schuster to score 32.55 more PPR points than James Washington.

Engram and McManus to outscore Lindsay by 30 :mellow:

and big ben to get 10 or less :mellow:

10 hours ago, AxeElf said:

What do you need on Monday night?

To go back to Friday.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, show me the murray said:

I need Barkley to go off. 22 points to make up in half PPR. And he has Steelers D. Still think there's an outside shot.

You might have gotten there if not for the Steelers' D; that's gonna make it tough.

3 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I need Ebron NOT to score more than 9 points...

So it basically comes down to whether or not he catches a TD.

I need Saquon and AJ Brown to combine for 41 pts in a PPR league.

6 minutes ago, Ehlana said:

I need 65 points from Conner and Smith-Schuster.

Yahoo thinks I have a 6% chance.

"So you're saying there's a chance..."

5 hours ago, AxeElf said:

So it basically comes down to whether or not he catches a TD.

Well, Big Ben has never been a TE user so I normally wouldn't be worried.

But, it's Ebron....they never would of signed him if they didn't plan to throw to him....So I'm not expecting to win.

2 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Well, Big Ben has never been a TE user so I normally wouldn't be worried.

But, it's Ebron....they never would of signed him if they didn't plan to throw to him....So I'm not expecting to win.

I dunno about that; Ben fed Heath Miller 500+ yards for 9 straight seasons (2007-2015), and made a point of saying that he would send Miller to the Pro Bowl in 2012--and then went out and did exactly that, feeding him 816 yards and 8 TDs that year.

Ebron is known as a red-zone target, so I'd say you're probably right to be worried and hope for a pleasant surprise.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, AxeElf said:

League 2:  I need 29.2 half-PPR points from Derrick Henry, Eric Ebron, and the Tennessee defense.

I fell 7 points short here; needed a TD from Henry.  Still had the 6th-best score out of 12; lost to the 4th-best score.

On 9/13/2020 at 10:58 PM, AxeElf said:

League 3:  I need Derrick Henry to score 2.5 half-PPR points more than Juju Smith-Schuster.

I fell 10 points short in this one... the dreaded 2nd-most points losing to the most points--and I was 10 points clear of 3rd, with 3rd-6th (in a 10 team league) all within 5 points of each other.

So 3-2 in opening week, with two losses by a combined 17 points--both of which with scores in the top halves of their respective leagues.  In fact, the only team that didn't score in the top half of its league was 7th out of 12... and it won anyway.

So I'm feeling pretty good....

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I fell 7 points short here; needed a TD from Henry.  Still had the 6th-best score out of 12; lost to the 4th-best score.

I fell 10 points short in this one... the dreaded 2nd-most points losing to the most points--and I was 10 points clear of 3rd, with 3rd-6th (in a 10 team league) all within 5 points of each other.

So 3-2 in opening week, with two losses by a combined 17 points--both of which with scores in the top halves of their respective leagues.  In fact, the only team that didn't score in the top half of its league was 7th out of 12... and it won anyway.

So I'm feeling pretty good....

Interesting rationale on losing. In particular, 6th best score out of 12.

8 hours ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Interesting rationale on losing. In particular, 6th best score out of 12.

Eh, just saying that the loss isn't a particularly troubling one.  I lost to Lamar Jackson, DeAndre Hopkins, Mark Andrews and the New England DST; Tyrod Taylor, Joe Mixon and Eric Ebron had off weeks for me, Golden Tate was out, and I had Nyheim Hines and Peyton Barber on the bench.  So to still score in the top half of the league is relatively promising.

On 9/14/2020 at 5:14 PM, AxeElf said:

Ebron is known as a red-zone target, so I'd say you're probably right to be worried and hope for a pleasant surprise.

Yeah, I got Lucky.

I do much better when I post a higher score and make my opponent come to me. Horrible game. I'd of turned it off at half time if it wasn't for Fantasy Football...