Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Metamucil and hemorrhoids

After about 5 years of dealing with @nal discomfort and pain, I found out that ‘rhoids are more often internal than external, contrary to my conception of them basically looking like fishing worms sticking out of the .

So after 2 rounds of a proctologist laser beaming things inside my anus/colon, my quality of life is SUBSTANTIALLY restored.

In an effort to keep it that way I’m now using Metamucil each day and I wish I’d started years ago!

I’ve always had fiber in my diet, but still had unpleasant BMs anyway.  The consistency of my poo has been comparable to peanut butter for years.  Difficult to get it out and tedious to clean up.

Now with the Metamucil I’m consistently getting really well formed turds that are shockingly big and they practically just fall right out with nearly zero effort.

Another plus is 70% of the time my wipe is a “clean sweep” instead of resembling a smear of Nutella.

• Like 1

My wife got me hooked on wet wipes. Even the Romans used a wet wipe. It was a stick sponge in a bucket of heavy salt water.

Good on you going to the doctor though. Every guy should do it in their mid 40's. Going myself this year. No history in my family but do know my father dealt with the same thing for years until he finally went to the damn doctor.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

My wife got me hooked on wet wipes. Even the Romans used a wet wipe. It was a stick sponge in a bucket of heavy salt water.

Good on you going to the doctor though. Every guy should do it in their mid 40's. Going myself this year. No history in my family but do know my father dealt with the same thing for years until he finally went to the damn doctor.

Yeah, I’m 46 now.  I spent the last 5 years feeling like I’d been sodomized by a cactus before getting the rhoids cauterized.  Sucks getting out of bed each day knowing that as soon as you take that first dump, the rest of your day is fckored.  I thought it was a friggin food allergy or something...I’m a GD moron.

Do absolutely love the Metamucil effect.

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

This thread has given me the munchies.  

PBJ sandwich??  

On 9/14/2020 at 8:00 AM, MLCKAA said:

Now with the Metamucil I’m consistently getting really well formed turds that are shockingly big and they practically just fall right out with nearly zero effort.

I think the fact that they are falling right out has more to do with your shockingly loose butth0le.